Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Experiencer
CrystalKitty777 Dream Chronicles

I have decidedly vivid and weird dreams every night, so i thought I'd share some of them from my dream collection, and then post more when I have new ones.

September 2, 2017
I dreamed I was on the Titanic, about a day or two before the disaster. My friend was with me, but was a lot older than he actually is and only stayed around in the bar, which is bizarre because he once told me that he never wants to drink alcohol, ever. I actually managed to convince people to listen to me, and gathered up the passengers on the deck, and the lifeboats were rechecked. As a result of my actions, the captain didn't order full steam ahead, the radio operators were working in shifts so that there was always someone there, and the water-holding compartments were sealed off way before the ship entered the ice flows. But then 'I Love Paris' started playing out of nowhere, but it wasn't part of the dream--it was in my head and woke me up and then repeated over and over for nearly two hours.

September 5, 2017
I dreamed about a criminal couple who murdered a man and buried him in a deep watery hole that was filled in right in front of the downtown library. Then they got paranoid about whether they would be suspected or not, and went more than a little crazy. They were at their house with their two kids when an assassin who looked exactly like Teatime from the Discworld novel Hogfather showed up as if literally out of nowhere, armed with a gun. When asked by the male murderer if he was in fact called Mr. Teatime, the assassin bluntly said ‘No’ and shot all four of them one by one [for some reason I seemed to be in the female murderer’s perspective, so it was like I was the one getting shot. Then, just as the assassin was about to leave, both the couple and their kids suddenly lurched to their feet as if controlled by strings, clearly somehow alive despite getting shot in the head, and then the police showed up and arrested the assassin [for some reason the officer on duty was female]. Then the woman suddenly decided to confess about the murder, and told the police exactly where to find the murdered man, but then the dream ended before I found out what happened next.

Oct. 19, 2017
I dreamed that I was sitting in the office, where I usually sit to type out things, and half of the office was covered in beautiful spiderwebs, freshly made. Then the spider, which was bigger than my face and blackish with amber on the underside, let itself down on a bit of thread bit by bit, right in front of me. I went out of the office before it all filled up, but when I turned around back to the doorway, the whole office was full of webs. When I tilted my head back and forth, I could see that they had a faint iridescent hue, and faded in and out of vision depending on where my head was. Suddenly, a giant wasp with vivid yellow stripes flew right past me and straight into the office. It took half of the webs with it as it fell, and the spider wrapped it up and ate it. Then a giant, bright red ladybug bigger than my hand went into the office, and the spider caught it and ate it, too [it had a bit of trouble, since it was so round]. The spider repaired all of the webs, and then my mum was beside me, commenting on the tiny black spider that scuttled over the floor under the webs and made it inside.

October 31, 2017
I was at my old high school, in the library, and a very nervous, dare I say 'flaky' teacher was trying to give a demonstration or a presentation of some kind. No one else was paying any attention. I met a young man that I seemed to recognize, because I said, "Oh, it's you!" as if I knew him from somewhere. He replied, "Yes, it's me," and then said his name, which I can't remember now, but it was short. I sat down in a plastic chair beside him, but the plastic part was peeling off, so I pulled at it, and suddenly there were a ton of dead bees and dust and dirt and cobwebs on the back of it. A got a bee [stinger and all] stuck on my right index finger, and it hurt, but the young man pulled it off for me.

November 3, 2017
I dreamed a couple nights ago that this gentle young boy was being forced by an angry, hot-tempered woman [his mother?] to draw a different colour of the rainbow one by one on a sheet of paper: red, yellow, orange, and green [I’m not sure if either dreamed it or imagined it up to blue and purple or not]. All of the colours seemed to have their own personalities or avatars, as it were. But when he got to green, the boy was so weak that he could barely move the marker. It was like the woman was draining colour or life from him.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 20-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Experiencer
December 16, 2017
I dreamed that I [or the girl I was emotionally connected to] was in a family of six and they had packed a bunch of belongings in their car and were driving away to escape some sort of disaster that possibly hadn’t happened yet. They stopped at a burger place, but everyone kept arguing. The mother tried to explain to the girl that the only gluten free option had batter on it, and the girl just kept saying, ‘we have to go now, we have to leave’. The father finally loaded up a tray with the six burgers, and everyone piled into the car and continued on their way. The girl was nearly frantic by then.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 20-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Master
cud be passs livess it cud be
titic 1 i get coz i feal lk i had a passs lifee on it i do wear i ded diedd on it i did wen it wentt dnw

evn 2d dream i get 2 i do coz iv had reams dreams lk th 2 i ahv

4th dream i get 2 i do coz iv had dreams lk it 2 i hav bean bac it senrs skool i do or hi skool dnt no wot tny call it thes days i dnt but i get evn had dreams of techts i luvd dealy evn 1s i dnt lk iv had

evn 4th dream iv had simlr dreams i hav

skool 1 its ethr 1 i did go 2 or 1 on tv im in or 1s iv playd on gamessovr ys

3rd 1 dnt thng iv had dream yet maybe webss is in yore e lifee id nt no

if u can sketch ot draw mayee if u can sketchh pepele in yore dream may hlp coz its ot iv statin doin i hav

sorry if iv bean no gud 2 u
i only dream dreams gus by user namee

i dream dreams
Old 21-12-2017, 02:06 AM
Ascender
the first dream is saying you come from the waters of God & your angel is your true beloved & drinks spiritual nectar near you, while waiting for both of you to return to the ocean of God where your love continues eternally.

The second dream is saying your angel has to remain in a confining watery tunnel near you while you are living a life in one of God's books in the Akashic Library. In the book you lose your mind to live as an earthling when you are not one, & the devil eventually kills you all in the book, & then you find you are not dead after all. And the devil is arrested & taken away. So it's kind of saying that life & death on earth simply happen inside a book & you do not really die, you just go crazy for a while. And in order for you to be on earth your angel has to go into some very confining spaces to remain close to you.

This image is showing how angels are confined & held tightly & they are underneath you.

The third dream is saying that your life on earth is all sown up by a spider-type being from God, & is written before you began. And there is one being of flight, (represented by the wasp), that takes you to higher worlds at night, & returns you to this set earth life that consumes everything, including the wasp & lady bug, which represents you.

& the controlling force that holds you sends out a tiny extension of itself that looks like a spider also. And that is the only thing that can come & go safely from your soul which is held in stasis while you live an earth life. It's more like a small starfish octopus type thing.

This image is showing The God Tree of Eternal Life. The tentacled top is the spider that holds everyone up in the holographic world. Hindus depict it as a flower the soul sits in but it is actually very active like a person & has pure God consciousness. It holds the soul up in the holographic aura of God where the soul lives lives that are already written. And that is how souls grow. So you are being told that a big flower holds you & a smaller flower extension moves around you safely

Old 21-12-2017, 02:39 AM
Ascender
The 4th dream is saying you are in God's Akashic library & you are learning lessons, but the lessons, (teacher), are so subtle that you do not perceive them. You have a companion with you who is under your seat & is tiny like a bug & is on the other side of death. And it is stuck into you. The Egyptians & other ancients explained that the angel from God & Goddess becomes tiny like a bug & sticks a pin into people in order to hook onto them. You will feel it sometimes moving around you. One person was on a forum saying that he was lying in bed with his wife & something invisible was pricking one of them with a pin & then the other, And it kept doing that all night. It is just God who uses a pin type thing to hold onto the human body, which is like a jelly to God. If God places His hand on you then your flesh will melt like ice where He touches you. That is when He is on a certain level. So He holds on with a pin type thing when He gets real close so that He doesn't melt the body. I have literally had hand prints melted into my flesh. It's real.
This image is showing how The God Tree of Eternal Life comes from below like a flower underneath you, & holds its hands on you intimately like a man & woman touching hands,. & it holds your soul orb in its spiked grip. So again it is showing that God is underneath you & is shaped like a spider sort of, & holds your soul orb with spikes, & is your intimate lover. Actually the tree has passages running through it to each soul & that is why you find yourself in a tunnel when you die, & beings from God come through the tunnel & are your true spiritual family. The multi-level plates on the stem below the orb represent the layers of heavens that the God Tree places your soul up into from the ocean of God.

This image is trying to show that Goddess stands behind each person & holds onto their soul, (represented by the Ankh symbol She is holding), & She comes from a plant that arises from beneath the feet & brings small beings with it. The man is holding a rod & hook to symbolises that the God Tree beneath holds his soul up in the sky with a rod & also hooks onto it so that it can't go astray

Old 21-12-2017, 03:15 AM
Ascender
The 5th dream is saying that Goddess sends out males to do Her work & They are Her Sons & They come from a very deep level of reality where things are many times more solid than they are here in this holographic world. So God, (The Males sent by Goddess), have to leave their body & travel in spirit through all the different layers of the heavens which are infinitely fine subtle energies to them, & in that subtle spiritual state that they must assume in order to be here they literally lose all of their real powers which they had to leave behind. The Green colour He reached represents the top of the tree. That is where souls are. It's where you are. You are on top of The Tree of Eternal Life & when a small male being comes from Goddess to be with you it gradually loses more power the closer it gets to the earth plane which is situated at the top of the tree where you are. So you are literally being told that Goddess sends Her Son to the finer levels, which are like the different energies of a rainbow, to be close to you & when He reaches you He is all out of power to do much of anything except watch you.

So He is saying He is small & is working very hard for Goddess & is moving through the layers of universal energy which are like a rainbow.
If you want to give him help then take your shoes off. Moses was told by God to take his shoes off the moment God arrived & it really does help God connect to your body temple if you do that. Especially when you awaken in the mornings. If you throw the covers off your feet without thrashing your feet around then God can connect to your temple easily & you will feel your body stretch as He does so.

This image shows how the Egyptians knew that small beings connect to each human's feet. (ignore the links on this image, i don't know what they are).

This image is showing how God & Goddess send small beings through a passage in the tree to the top where they become fixed at a higher level. This is why you are being told it is difficult for the small being to reach through the different levels, & when it reaches Green it is all out of energy.

This image shows women placing small male angels up on top of a tree after they first take a hold of the feet. This represents that the tree puts small beings into your feet & they pass through a tunnel in your feet that goes into you where your soul is, & they care for you, for The Goddess.

This image is showing how God puts people up on a pillar where they become like people in the sky being carried by mystical creatures. So it's like we are up in the subtle levels made from pure energy, which are hard to reach for the more solid beings that send us here.

The last dream is explaining that you are with a spiritual family who is going through a lot of difficulty to keep your soul safe, & you cannot eat the same type of food that they eat while you are in the earth level.
Old 21-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Experiencer
These are all very fascinating! Thank you for the interpretations!
Old 21-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Experiencer
December 2, 2017
I had a very wyrd dream last night. I was writing in the dream, as if I was recording something that seemed like the creation of a new universe or a new planet or a new life. In the dream, I wrote 'He' in relation to the act of creation, but then wanted to change it to something else, but 'She' nor 'They' didn't fit. There was a choir of some sort singing [it sounded almost like the Tenth Doctor’s theme, from Doctor Who], and muted flashes of pale red and green and other colours.
Old 21-12-2017, 10:02 PM
Ascender
The creator is The tree of Eternal Life mentioned at the beginning & the end of The Bible. It is hermaphrodite like most plants & will sometimes produce male Gods & sometimes female Goddesses. They are all extensions of the plant, appearing in human form. So whenever people discuss the creator there is always the question about what Gender it is or if there is more than one creator.

This art is showing that God is a plant that holds souls up in the heavens including where the earth is. You will find a plant is holding your soul on its flower. The lower garments of the men are pulled back & the inside of the leg & its muscle is showing, to symbolise that the tree of life being depicted in this art actually connects inside the lower leg of the human. You can believe it. You will feel it moving when it decides to wake you up spiritually.

This art is showing a tree that is touching a person's foot & spiritual beings are working with the tree. When Moses was in Egypt God appeared as a bush & told him to take his shoes off. The Egyptians made thousands of art works showing that God is a small tree that connects to the feet of each person.

This image is showing God as a male tree pointing to how man is held up on a higher level with a powerful being at his back that is holding his soul orb on its head. It is the tree itself trying to explain that it is behind each person & holds their soul up on the earth. It is the angel that stands behind each person. When you meet The Tree you'll find it places tendrils into your feet & then up behind your back where it remains during the day. Then at night when you lay down it retracts & takes your soul with it to other levels or worlds. It really is God & can appear as either male or female.

Hindus depict their deities on a flower but actually every soul is on a flower growing on The Tree of Eternal Life.

I think the Dr Who music was symbolising "new mystery similar to the Dr Who Theme", & was trying to say that God or The Creator is in a deceptively small multidimensional chamber connected & within you, & is able to traverse all time & space & is going to take you along.
& the flashes of different colours are symbolising how all the different levels of creation are merged as one & yet separate at the same time.

Last edited by Perfection : 22-12-2017 at 12:04 AM.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:02 AM
Experiencer
I had a dream when I was quite small in which there was this enormous jungle, and a group of kids were on a field trip of some kind. They were tiny, so a leaf was huge in comparison. The tour guide was yapping on about unimportant things, and he naturally didn't notice the colossal python slithering around in a tree nearby. Then one of the kids slipped and began to slide down a banana leaf...just as a tiger roared and pounced.

[I'm a Leo, and my Chinese zodiac sign is a Tiger, and I love cats, if any of that is relevant.]