Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Experiencer
CrystalKitty777 Dream Chronicles

I have decidedly vivid and weird dreams every night, so i thought I'd share some of them from my dream collection, and then post more when I have new ones.

September 2, 2017
I dreamed I was on the Titanic, about a day or two before the disaster. My friend was with me, but was a lot older than he actually is and only stayed around in the bar, which is bizarre because he once told me that he never wants to drink alcohol, ever. I actually managed to convince people to listen to me, and gathered up the passengers on the deck, and the lifeboats were rechecked. As a result of my actions, the captain didn't order full steam ahead, the radio operators were working in shifts so that there was always someone there, and the water-holding compartments were sealed off way before the ship entered the ice flows. But then 'I Love Paris' started playing out of nowhere, but it wasn't part of the dream--it was in my head and woke me up and then repeated over and over for nearly two hours.

September 5, 2017
I dreamed about a criminal couple who murdered a man and buried him in a deep watery hole that was filled in right in front of the downtown library. Then they got paranoid about whether they would be suspected or not, and went more than a little crazy. They were at their house with their two kids when an assassin who looked exactly like Teatime from the Discworld novel Hogfather showed up as if literally out of nowhere, armed with a gun. When asked by the male murderer if he was in fact called Mr. Teatime, the assassin bluntly said ‘No’ and shot all four of them one by one [for some reason I seemed to be in the female murderer’s perspective, so it was like I was the one getting shot. Then, just as the assassin was about to leave, both the couple and their kids suddenly lurched to their feet as if controlled by strings, clearly somehow alive despite getting shot in the head, and then the police showed up and arrested the assassin [for some reason the officer on duty was female]. Then the woman suddenly decided to confess about the murder, and told the police exactly where to find the murdered man, but then the dream ended before I found out what happened next.

Oct. 19, 2017
I dreamed that I was sitting in the office, where I usually sit to type out things, and half of the office was covered in beautiful spiderwebs, freshly made. Then the spider, which was bigger than my face and blackish with amber on the underside, let itself down on a bit of thread bit by bit, right in front of me. I went out of the office before it all filled up, but when I turned around back to the doorway, the whole office was full of webs. When I tilted my head back and forth, I could see that they had a faint iridescent hue, and faded in and out of vision depending on where my head was. Suddenly, a giant wasp with vivid yellow stripes flew right past me and straight into the office. It took half of the webs with it as it fell, and the spider wrapped it up and ate it. Then a giant, bright red ladybug bigger than my hand went into the office, and the spider caught it and ate it, too [it had a bit of trouble, since it was so round]. The spider repaired all of the webs, and then my mum was beside me, commenting on the tiny black spider that scuttled over the floor under the webs and made it inside.

October 31, 2017
I was at my old high school, in the library, and a very nervous, dare I say 'flaky' teacher was trying to give a demonstration or a presentation of some kind. No one else was paying any attention. I met a young man that I seemed to recognize, because I said, "Oh, it's you!" as if I knew him from somewhere. He replied, "Yes, it's me," and then said his name, which I can't remember now, but it was short. I sat down in a plastic chair beside him, but the plastic part was peeling off, so I pulled at it, and suddenly there were a ton of dead bees and dust and dirt and cobwebs on the back of it. A got a bee [stinger and all] stuck on my right index finger, and it hurt, but the young man pulled it off for me.

November 3, 2017
I dreamed a couple nights ago that this gentle young boy was being forced by an angry, hot-tempered woman [his mother?] to draw a different colour of the rainbow one by one on a sheet of paper: red, yellow, orange, and green [I’m not sure if either dreamed it or imagined it up to blue and purple or not]. All of the colours seemed to have their own personalities or avatars, as it were. But when he got to green, the boy was so weak that he could barely move the marker. It was like the woman was draining colour or life from him.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 20-12-2017, 10:10 PM
Experiencer
December 16, 2017
I dreamed that I [or the girl I was emotionally connected to] was in a family of six and they had packed a bunch of belongings in their car and were driving away to escape some sort of disaster that possibly hadn’t happened yet. They stopped at a burger place, but everyone kept arguing. The mother tried to explain to the girl that the only gluten free option had batter on it, and the girl just kept saying, ‘we have to go now, we have to leave’. The father finally loaded up a tray with the six burgers, and everyone piled into the car and continued on their way. The girl was nearly frantic by then.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 20-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Master
cud be passs livess it cud be
titic 1 i get coz i feal lk i had a passs lifee on it i do wear i ded diedd on it i did wen it wentt dnw

evn 2d dream i get 2 i do coz iv had reams dreams lk th 2 i ahv

4th dream i get 2 i do coz iv had dreams lk it 2 i hav bean bac it senrs skool i do or hi skool dnt no wot tny call it thes days i dnt but i get evn had dreams of techts i luvd dealy evn 1s i dnt lk iv had

evn 4th dream iv had simlr dreams i hav

skool 1 its ethr 1 i did go 2 or 1 on tv im in or 1s iv playd on gamessovr ys

3rd 1 dnt thng iv had dream yet maybe webss is in yore e lifee id nt no

if u can sketch ot draw mayee if u can sketchh pepele in yore dream may hlp coz its ot iv statin doin i hav

sorry if iv bean no gud 2 u
i only dream dreams gus by user namee

i dream dreams
Old 21-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Experiencer
These are all very fascinating! Thank you for the interpretations!
Old 21-12-2017, 06:46 PM
Experiencer
December 2, 2017
I had a very wyrd dream last night. I was writing in the dream, as if I was recording something that seemed like the creation of a new universe or a new planet or a new life. In the dream, I wrote 'He' in relation to the act of creation, but then wanted to change it to something else, but 'She' nor 'They' didn't fit. There was a choir of some sort singing [it sounded almost like the Tenth Doctor’s theme, from Doctor Who], and muted flashes of pale red and green and other colours.
Old 22-12-2017, 01:02 AM
Experiencer
I had a dream when I was quite small in which there was this enormous jungle, and a group of kids were on a field trip of some kind. They were tiny, so a leaf was huge in comparison. The tour guide was yapping on about unimportant things, and he naturally didn't notice the colossal python slithering around in a tree nearby. Then one of the kids slipped and began to slide down a banana leaf...just as a tiger roared and pounced.

[I'm a Leo, and my Chinese zodiac sign is a Tiger, and I love cats, if any of that is relevant.]
Old 01-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Experiencer
Last night I dreamed that I was in a store downtown, with another girl [?], and we were trying to escape from someone. We went through the store at least twice, and the store in question is a toy store, and there were piles of toys in the dream as well. The person [man?] chasing us wound up the other girl in chains and blindfolded her, but somehow we escaped. We went upstairs through a secret staircase at the front of the store, which was padded with carpet. Then we were in a carpet-padded upstairs area that looked like a living room, with a wooden table and chairs in the centre. There were people up there who seemed to live there, and said hello and so forth but then mostly ignored us. I was nervous that the person [man?] looking for us would see us since the windows were visible, and therefor, so were we. When I suggested closing the curtains, no one seemed concerned at all.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:38 PM
Experiencer
I read somewhere that the Sphinx was originally female, and had breasts that were removed by those who disliked seeing women in a place of power. I've wondered for years why the front part of the Sphinx was flatter than the rest of it.

Last night I dreamed that I was in a boat [it was kind of similar to a voyager canoe] with my two aunts. I was either in the middle or the back of the boat, with all of our belongings. We seemed to be going on a trip somewhere. The water was very peaceful, and we glided near effortlessly. We passed by a small, circular pile of sand that was too small to be an island, but the sand was staying together instead of being eroded. One half of the 'island' was just bare sand, but the right side of it was covered by a gas station, of all things. One of my aunts mentioned how she and her son [my closest cousin] had camped on the 'island'. There was barely enough room to stand on it, nevermind sleep on it.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Experiencer
Thank you very much for the interpretation.

I like Egyptian mythology and artwork, as you may have guessed. Bastet, Isis, and Ma-at are my favourites. I love wings. Despite that, I've only rarely had dreams involving flying.
Old 05-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Experiencer
I was looking through my dream collection today, and this one jumped out at me, speaking of flying like a bullet:

March 7, 2017
I dreamed that I was flying through space, and entered this huge, mystical eye that suddenly appeared, and there was suddenly waves and a shore of some kind, and then I was flying through the underground in increasingly smaller space, surrounded by rock and dirt, and when the space got smaller than I could physically fit into I yelled 'Stop stop!' and the dream ended.