Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-12-2017, 02:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel44
What's the significance of the number "144"? At the beginning of my journey I was sleeping one night when all of a sudden the number 144 144 144 started scrolling across my field of vision...like a ticker tape. I jumped up, looked at the clock and it was 1:44. My mouth dropped opened....it was the start of many surprises.

Hi Angel44.

I started seeing 144 around the lions gate when I was going through the gateway to 'Christ Unity Conciousness'.

144 is the light activation code I kept seeing along with 1212. I was recieving and still am recieving lessons about unity conciousness and unconditional love from this activation. I am not religious but this is the same time my Christed self came onboard and I started speaking to the energy that we know as Jesus.

I was also really drawn to meditate with the symbol of the flower of life during these activations as it corresponds to the light code.
Both the number and the symbol hold tonnes of information about the nature of all creation from the macro to the micro! TFs being just one reflection of the nature of creation on an energetic level.

144000 witnesses are mentioned in revelation in the bible as well (I am not religious).
I took this to be more about recieving sacred DNA codes during this time as part of an ongoing accension process and not a literal number although some people believe it is a literal number 144000 lightworkers here to raise the frequency of earth...
I dare not question everything haha... as the divine design is far too much for my human mind to comprehend... rather I try to have trust that my soul is doing what it needs to do as a part of the whole!

I wrote a tonne more on this topic a while back here on this thread before I started realising that the activation code and number sequence... and flower of life contain way too much information for me to comprehend with my human mind haha.

For fun you might enjoy meditating on the flower of life symbol to see if it reveals anything to you.

Peace to you and all the best on your wisdom seeking :-)
Old 05-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Haha... now I get it

Base camp - or the great central sun 144 coded Christ conciousness (the source of pure love/neautrality which is the balanced state of harmony between the MAGNETIC feminine principal and the Masculine ELECTRIC principal... the all and the nothing before anything is created and all potentials are available)... is our cosmic base camp... to our various multi dimensional expressions.

This is where all our cosmic expressions spark from and this neautrality state of pure love is our core essence...
At our cores we are in a neautral state and all of our expressions are simply observing from different perspectives...
So even our ego mind... is.observed by the passive observer... which is our core soul self.

We are unconditional love at our most basic soul core!

All these points about 'being at neautral point' ... are reminding us to use our learned tools from this path to feel in touch with zero point for as much as we possibly can be... in human form... the funny thing is that we Are always connected to this point.. it is only our physical earthly bodies which need to harmonise to IT... not the other way around.

Even if we feel like we have or are making a judgment... it doesn't matter - we have ego as a natural part of our human existance to protect us. Our neautral core which IS unconditional is always present and we are always one with it.

So next time you feel your making a judgment and not being unconditional love - check your core-
For it is eternally set to Neautrality... non judgment PURE unconditional love.

When I check my core... I always KNOW that no matter what others whom I love in my life are doing is all according to their own devine free will... all is perfectly unfolding as it should be.

My ego is a tool to help with physical preservation and the preservation of the physical expression of those I contracted to... my child for example.... most of the time it is working for this goal... physical preservation of those I Love and for myself if I still have experiences to have in this expression.

It could be argued that it is... all a natural part of my human experience and expression and so from the place of neautral unconditional love... it TOO...

Is eternally loved and accepted as it truely is - serving its purpose as part of the entire cosmic puzzle... exactly as it is meant to be.

In fact I had an incident yesterday where my ego kicked in in order to protect my daughter - I was acting from a place of LOVE to preserve her physical life for I know in my soul that her soul has much to do and explore in this plane...
Worst case scenerio if something did happen to her in my core - I KNOW in absolutes that I acted from love.... and trust myself to continue to do so reguardless of circumstances from my CORE essence... as it is in tital control of all of my expressions.
From a true place of unconditional love... we... are truely neautral and we LOVE as it is our core essence.

We are already BEING...

When we drop SELF judgment... we are operating from the core... as a natural human expression that we are meant to be... in a perfect state as a wild wolf or any other part of nature operating as we were designed to operate...

Just some thoughts and feelings of mine...
From minutes within meeting my tf I had an out of body experience where I actually experienced this Neutral state...the thing that had bothered me for a long time about this is that I felt nothing...I observed what was going on below, saw my tf was me, but felt nothing. There was no love, euphoria ...anything. But reading your post emeraldheart it suddenly dawned on me why that may have been the case.

Emotion must come from a place where movement of energy can take place...between two points, like a game of ping pong... as in relationship. In a central point there is no movement so the soul can't know itself because it has nothing to relate to.

I felt nothing when I, as my soul without ego, looked down at myself in the role of my tf. What I was seeing was an aspect of me so there was no movement. But within my egoic self, although I saw I didn't understand so still saw my tf as seperate from me... and felt the full force of the energy that was/is my soul...because of the reflection of two ego's/aspects of one soul.

I hope I'm making sense here...the ego is useful, not seen as good or bad because without it we cannot experience anything.

Since then, my emotions have steadily become less triggered...not gone but I'm less dramatic in my relationships than I was before and now understand why. The more aware you are of your core self the egoic self kind of takes a back seat, has less to do. The observer sees from a greater vantage point unlike the ego which identifies itself with the problems it encounters.

The more the ego is involved the greater the seperation is felt from the core self ...see it as moving away from the light. It isn't wrong, just allowing different perspectives but with greater strength of feeling whether thats love or fear and everything in between.

So, thanks for your post emeraldheart, its helped me understand better my confusion of my experience.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
From minutes within meeting my tf I had an out of body experience where I actually experienced this Neutral state...the thing that had bothered me for a long time about this is that I felt nothing...I observed what was going on below, saw my tf was me, but felt nothing. There was no love, euphoria ...anything. But reading your post emeraldheart it suddenly dawned on me why that may have been the case.

Emotion must come from a place where movement of energy can take place...between two points, like a game of ping pong... as in relationship. In a central point there is no movement so the soul can't know itself because it has nothing to relate to.

I felt nothing when I, as my soul without ego, looked down at myself in the role of my tf. What I was seeing was an aspect of me so there was no movement. But within my egoic self, although I saw I didn't understand so still saw my tf as seperate from me... and felt the full force of the energy that was/is my soul...because of the reflection of two ego's/aspects of one soul.

I hope I'm making sense here...the ego is useful, not seen as good or bad because without it we cannot experience anything.

Since then, my emotions have steadily become less triggered...not gone but I'm less dramatic in my relationships than I was before and now understand why. The more aware you are of your core self the egoic self kind of takes a back seat, has less to do. The observer sees from a greater vantage point unlike the ego which identifies itself with the problems it encounters.

The more the ego is involved the greater the seperation is felt from the core self ...see it as moving away from the light. It isn't wrong, just allowing different perspectives but with greater strength of feeling whether thats love or fear and everything in between.

So, thanks for your post emeraldheart, its helped me understand better my confusion of my experience.

Hmmm Thanks Elm for your thought provoking post! Your perspective is so interesting.

When I first experienced this neautral point my perspective of it was deep inner peace in my heart -
I have noticed that like most things in this sub-forum that all of our experiences pre and post awakening of this zero point zone are all so unique. It's very cool to notice this.

I like what you say about the soul gaining different perspectives - all sparked off from neautral point though. I am playing around quite a bit with perspective and belief at them moment - especially now that I have grasped this zero point field somewhat!

I know that I am feeling as though I am finished with experiencing certain perspectives - such as lack and powerlessness and am now realising how from zero point I can create new perspectives to experience...

Not sure why I experience this neautral point in the way that I do... with such a deep inner peace and sense of love... but I do know that I am choosing to believe in that state more and more
Again... it's all perspective haha.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Although every now and then I do try a new pair of thongs on (Aussie thongs haha not U.S. Thong - very different).

It is cool this core love - base camp stuff - I have been making a simple slow shift lately - and referring all of my questions and decisions to this core place... seeing if it matches up vibrationally on that level.

Wait... I have just set an intention without realising! .. . actually once I connected more and more to this centre I realised that is the same time I started to 'merge' my timelines.

hmmmm... some info is sitting in my solar plexus waiting to emerge but I can't quite touch it yet!

Anyway! LOL - something just shifted... wish I knew what haha!

I'm seeing more of my decisions come from this place that you are talking of. My constant striving to raise my 'base' as you call it has been working too! I really like the term btw. Lol

I just started watching Lisa Transcendence Brown and she is coming out with a ton of messages about the same things we are talking about here! It's so crazy, it must be real... lol

Funny too that I had heard (kinda watched) of her for like a year but haven't had the desire to watch her stuff and now (couple months) it's like she talking directly to me. She talks about twins as well which I thought was interesting. She said we were all twins which I've heard some others talk about too but they also aid that not all of our twins are on the planet right now. So.... I don't know.

I do know that the intense energies that pushes me to really step up the missions/clearing part of my journey is also being talked about by a lot of people. Get ourselves healed and then the things we want will come into alignment without us doing anything to help it or worry about.

This video LTB talks about ego quite a bit! Here's the link if you are guided! ♡♡♡♡♡
https://youtu.be/KaNBu3aeqeI

Love this thread too! ♡

PS we used to call a thong footwear and I still do! Lol

PSS I never received any 144 message numbers. I was told via Nicole Ashcroft who will be taking clients again in January/February. :)
Old 06-12-2017, 05:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
I'm seeing more of my decisions come from this place that you are talking of. My constant striving to raise my 'base' as you call it has been working too! I really like the term btw. Lol

Are we 'raising' the base/ core or are we merging and experiencing more of it as we merge more of our soul expressions with it?
I feel my core soul spark is also my 'base Camp' to multi dimensionality... so it isn't my core vibration I need to raise - rather it is my soul expressions which start to align with it...

Perhaps it is even both - as YOU mentioned in an earlier thread somewhere - (so much good content has been discussed these last few months that it is all blending into one large content blob haha)
We may merge our aspects to a baseline... and once we have done so we continue to merge with a new baseline a step up from the last... infinitely so for we are eternal (loose quoted by PshyceGrl).

Que Sci - fi music again Haha!

Of course my perspective is always liable to change though as I continue to gain more soul experiences

I just started watching Lisa Transcendence Brown and she is coming out with a ton of messages about the same things we are talking about here! It's so crazy, it must be real... lol

I sometimes watch Awakened Warrioress and she too started discussing time line jumps and multi dimensionality... the weeks leading up to me finding her I'd been feeling myself shifting and merging timelines... wondering what the?! Haha. Something in the TF spiritual pipelines I guess.

Funny too that I had heard (kinda watched) of her for like a year but haven't had the desire to watch her stuff and now (couple months) it's like she talking directly to me. She talks about twins as well which I thought was interesting. She said we were all twins which I've heard some others talk about too but they also aid that not all of our twins are on the planet right now. So.... I don't know.

Interesting - I can't really comment to this as all of the TF experiences are so varied as are the perspectives also that it is almost impossible to get a consensus...
All I know is that I can use the TF energy - through the heart to do light work for the grid! My 3d relationship itself... is a harmonious union in flow... and one which is constantly unfolding in its purpose - alot of which I probably don't even know right now haha

I do know that the intense energies that pushes me to really step up the missions/clearing part of my journey is also being talked about by a lot of people. Get ourselves healed and then the things we want will come into alignment without us doing anything to help it or worry about.

Hmmm... interesting comment about things coming into alignment... I have been working on being in complete trust and faith - and shifting my perspective on personal things which challange my faith in myself as a cosmic spark of source... basically I am learning the knowledge of the 'mechanics of miracles' haha - and slowly designing a life as a reflection of my inner world... observing and challanging all reflections I see in the external to shift them at the core...

I'm really feeling this working from the core out- aligning my outer world to my authentic core... or something?!

This video LTB talks about ego quite a bit! Here's the link if you are guided! ♡♡♡♡♡
https://youtu.be/KaNBu3aeqeI

Haven't checked out the link yet... Will now though

Love this thread too! ♡

PS we used to call a thong footwear and I still do! Lol

Haha - cool - I must watch too much US TV dramas... where the characters say Flip flops alot... TV drama is not really an accurate portrayal of reality Haha!

PSS I never received any 144 message numbers. I was told via Nicole Ashcroft who will be taking clients again in January/February. :)

Beep de beep bo Yeah (had to add a message outside of a quote).

I am feeling quite tired from this month already haha! I am trying to allow new lightcodes to integrate in a way which minimises my need to think! It is weird shifting into my heart... yet still having downloads to integrate! Perhaps I need to try a different style of processing.