Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-11-2017, 01:09 AM
Deactivated Account
'Third Energy' is simply heart creative energy... not just twin flame specific...

Third energy... is harnessed heart to heart when all chakras are cleared and balanced and all parties are connected with a clear flow between source and grounded to earth.

Notice I said 'all parties'... through the twin flame path we learn to create 'third energy' heart to heart... with another agreeable soul BUT once we start to stabalise and learn to align to our hearts values then we can collaborate with others through the heart to create and anchor new realities.

This is how new heart based businesses and communities will start to emerge in this coming age... by more and more people stabilising into their hearts and being able to connect to others and groups heart to heart...to create using 'third energy'.

This is why learning to let go of attachments to people, places, things and outcomes is imperative because the HEART knows best and the HEART always works in alignement with the universe... for the best outcome for all.
Old 06-11-2017, 01:30 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Third energy... is harnessed heart to heart when all chakras are cleared and balanced and all parties are connected with a clear flow between source and grounded to earth.

Notice I said 'all parties'... through the twin flame path we learn to create 'third energy' heart to heart... with another agreeable soul BUT once we start to stabalise and learn to align to our hearts values then we can collaborate with others through the heart to create and anchor new realities.

This is how new heart based businesses and communities will start to emerge in this coming age... by more and more people stabilising into their hearts and being able to connect to others and groups heart to heart...to create using 'third energy'.

This is why learning to let go of attachments to people, places, things and outcomes is imperative because the HEART knows best and the HEART always works in alignement with the universe... for the best outcome for all.
but when you have truly found your twin flame,you FEEL their PHYSICAL pain,it affects you PHYSICALLY.you feel their telepathy.she feels your physical symptons.it really is like that.there is NO separation even though u might not be in the same space.this is TRUTH.
Old 06-11-2017, 01:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
but when you have truly found your twin flame,you FEEL their PHYSICAL pain,it affects you PHYSICALLY.you feel their telepathy.she feels your physical symptons.it really is like that.there is NO separation even though u might not be in the same space.this is TRUTH.

You can feel that with soulmates as well... and animals... its all down to how open and connected we are.
I have experienced 'empathetic' telepathy with many soulmates. Often with feelings and energetic imprints, sometimes specific words... animals send pictures.
Old 06-11-2017, 01:56 AM
Deactivated Account
I remember in church... (shudder) they were always inviting the 'holy spirit' and God in...
In attempt to bring in this 'third energy' as its been called in this context.

Problem is that church dwelled in fear and not in the heart so... the energy cannot live up to its full potential individually or collectively through us when we are all closed off in fear...

Now flip that example and imagine a purely open hearted organisation aligned together with heart values and bringing innand anchoring tue third energy individually and collectively... all hearts connected and without attachments and in acknowledgment of the best outcome for all...

That is where things really start to harmonise on a large scale... but we all must learn it withinnthe conetext of our own lives first... enter - the twin flame experience... springboard into expanded heart awareness.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:00 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I remember in church... (shudder) they were always inviting the 'holy spirit' and God in...
In attempt to bring in this 'third energy' as its been called in this context.

Problem is that church dwelled in fear and not in the heart so... the energy cannot live up to its full potential individually or collectively through us when we are all closed off in fear.
lol ye i remember arguing with my religious education teacher from like the age of 9.....even though he was a minister.it just did NOT make sense to me,and at no time have i ever left that thought process,even though i have looked at the bible many times,and found some interesting stuff in there,i always saw it as a justification to do basically whatever you liked.including genocide.and i NEVER agreed with it!!!
Old 06-11-2017, 02:01 AM
Suspended

Quote:
You can feel that with soulmates as well... and animals... its all down to how open and connected we are.
I have experienced 'empathetic' telepathy with many soulmates. Often with feelings and energetic imprints, sometimes specific words... animals send pictures.
yes of course.as have i.this is DIFFERENT.were you able to feel their PHYSICAL PAIN?
Old 06-11-2017, 02:03 AM
Deactivated Account
In some cases - yes... absolutely... I am a being with empathetic ability....

Once when I energetically attached myself to another (I didn't know a thing about energetic boundries) I could feel alot of the other beings thoughts and feelings.... and also it was drawing attention around my corrosponding chakras... as a mirror effect for healing...but... that was always serving another purpose... to show me how to balance my own system and eventually how to find source myself and set up personal boundries.

Through this I learnt how to stabalise in my own energy field and connect through the heart... via my own connection to source... I no longer operate in the old way - I am not in anybodies energy field in that way...

It is much healthier and is the basis for a harmonious society... if one was to ever emerge.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:04 AM
Suspended

Quote:
In some cases - yes... absolutely... I am a being with empathetic ability.
wow.hopefully in the coming months we will explore this!!!!(im just sick of every man and his dog thinking that they are twin flame simply because they feel some kind of connection with someone.its just NOT TRUE.and how DARE we label these things.hence the twin flame on sale at tescos for 2.99 each special-and that is within DAYS of joining the forum i might add)
Old 06-11-2017, 02:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Twin flames have their place as another belief system for a while - they serve a beautiful function when they need to... but every door opens to another door... for infinity...

We outgrow things and new things emerge...

I am still extremely grateful to have once have identified as a twin flame...

I am still grateful to have acknowledged my own inner divine masculine and feminie aspects as part of the whole...

I have learnt all about life and creation through the journeying and visions of this path - it served me well - but now I close a door and bungee jump into infinity.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:15 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Twin flames have their place as another belief system for a while - they serve a beautiful function when they need to... but every door opens to another door... for infinity...

We outgrow things and new things emerge...

I am still extremely grateful to have once have identified as a twin flame...

I am still grateful to have acknowledged my own inner divine masculine and feminie aspects as part of the whole...

I have learnt all about life and creation through the journeying and visions of this path - it served me well - but now I close a door and bungee jump into infinity.
ur aware that im gonna test that right?(with your free will consent that is!!!!!)im gonna fire many sagitarian arrows to see if your statements hold true.for the benefit of ALL.....