Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-08-2016, 04:58 PM
Pathfinder
I have just got a huuuge cancer scare latley, i am very in touch with my body, eat plant based since 3 years, and feel when something does me good or bad!
but i have hormonal issues due to some stuff, like the pill i used to take years ago, and another problem!
i am detoxing my body now! but am really scared at the same time, im young and i want to live!

If anyone wants to send me prayers, healing vibes and good energy, it is really much appreciated!

BTW: id also like to become a healer, i have this sense that the angels presence i have been feeling latley, w all the numerology numbers i see latley, are here to give me a message, and take real care of my health, not just what i eat, but also on a physical and mental aspect as well!
but i am still quite fearful about my health atm in time!
:(

Much love to you all, beautiful souls! :)
Old 02-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Can you tell me something about whatever i should know?
Im gratefull for your help.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:18 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
Hi Christine what is root of my anger issues, is it hereditary and some families just have more of it than others or is it a mental issue maybe, how can I calm the beast better than i already am, thank you :)

Hi Faithy,

I would say it is due to things just not going to your expectations hehe. so either lower the expectations or change what you're doing.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella91
I have just got a huuuge cancer scare latley, i am very in touch with my body, eat plant based since 3 years, and feel when something does me good or bad!
but i have hormonal issues due to some stuff, like the pill i used to take years ago, and another problem!
i am detoxing my body now! but am really scared at the same time, im young and i want to live!

If anyone wants to send me prayers, healing vibes and good energy, it is really much appreciated!

BTW: id also like to become a healer, i have this sense that the angels presence i have been feeling latley, w all the numerology numbers i see latley, are here to give me a message, and take real care of my health, not just what i eat, but also on a physical and mental aspect as well!
but i am still quite fearful about my health atm in time!
:(

Much love to you all, beautiful souls! :)

Hey Stella,

I just feel really nice energy coming from you as a person, I really think what you sense is right for you is already in tune with your truest existence.
I send you good vibes!! :)
Old 03-08-2016, 08:24 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Can you tell me something about whatever i should know?
Im gratefull for your help.

I think my answer would be don't bother knowing something
Old 03-08-2016, 02:12 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine
Hey Stella,

I just feel really nice energy coming from you as a person, I really think what you sense is right for you is already in tune with your truest existence.
I send you good vibes!! :)

aww thanks a lot, im feeling big positive changes are gonna happen in my life soon! and all the love of u beautiful, like - minded souls on this forum are making me really happy and help me awake! :)
i think this is also more an infection rather than cancer, ill try my best to be positive and treat my body like with the best respect it deserves! <3
much love! :*
Old 03-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine
I think my answer would be don't bother knowing something

Thanks for the answer, it wasnt what i have expected. But at least i had an dream which, i guess, contained a hint of what i was expecting.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hi Faithy,

I would say it is due to things just not going to your expectations hehe. so either lower the expectations or change what you're doing.

okay I can see that lol thank you christine
Old 03-08-2016, 11:54 PM
Seeker

Well I don't know if you can help me but I have lattice degeneration in my eye and it could cause tears in my retina, I already went blind in one eye from it and I don't want to go completely blind. I'm really farsighted and that's what caused it but no one in my family has gone blind.
Old 04-08-2016, 11:23 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_nami
Well I don't know if you can help me but I have lattice degeneration in my eye and it could cause tears in my retina, I already went blind in one eye from it and I don't want to go completely blind. I'm really farsighted and that's what caused it but no one in my family has gone blind.

Hey Nami,
I'm unsure if I can be of help with the illness but energetically what came through is that you arent in touch with the "inner" world as much as the outer.. You seem like you are quite tough and sort of on the go or focused on getting stuff done. I personally have noticed that my vision became better for long distances when I stopped obsessing with my inner world. I believe the opposite is also true.