Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Experiencer

Healing subconscious symbolic software

The universe dished me some horrible synchronicities which surrounded a series of ayahuasca ceremonies I did recently, and since then I have been in a state of fear The first was a Syrian refugee, who made me drop my guard and eat some grapes he offered, this happened right before an ayahuasca ceremony and he came into the visions as a dark entity, the dark side of the universe, and me eating the grapes symbolised something entering my body.

Then before getting the plane to the next ceremony, I realised I had to run to get the flight because it was boarding, a woman came running in the opposite direction screaming "SOMEONE HELP ME", I don't know what was wrong with her but I really wanted to help, I went after her but then had to make the choice between going after her (she was running away from me) and going to get the plane. I chose the plane. Its a really dark symbolic metaphor, because it sends the message that nobody can help me, light workers need to get their planes to higher consciousness...

During an aya retreat, I gave into the fear so each day the dose I drank was 2 cups, 1.5 cups, 1 cup. This is the worst one because the 3rd day I only took half a dose, it symbolises in my head descending into darkness. More of these horrible synchronicities have happened, it feels like a curse. Can this kind of thing be reversed through ritual? For example, I could do another 3 days of ayahuasca and call it Rebirth of the Soul, and setup a death and rebirth ceremony in which I drink a big dose to symbolise life, a small dose on day 2 for death, and a big dose on day 3 for rebirth. With the grapes thing, maybe I can eat some grapes and then get to a point where I purge the contents of my stomach, so the grapes are released.

The ones about helping people, I don't know about this one, but maybe I can heal that by helping more people. Does anyone here have experience with subconscious being exposed to these negative symbolic events? Can their effects be reversed?
Old 13-06-2016, 10:41 PM
Newbie ;)

If yo think you are possessed I can help you.
Old 15-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Guide
Ayahuasca is drug, Its weird.
Old 22-06-2016, 08:32 AM
Master
That doesn't sound good. Whatever that ceremony is I have no idea. I assume that dose was some kind of entheogen, which I know nothing about but I don't really think that kind of thing is necessary...Sometimes 'awakenings' can be frightening at first...You start out low and have to work your way up and the spirit of your subconscious can be pretty mean, but usually it is to teach you how to work with the energies...The way to fix it is to use your intuition. That is your guide. Do what you think is right and work through it.
Old 26-07-2016, 02:43 AM
Master
From what you said leaves me wondering why the leaders of the ceremonies haven't helped you.

I have no experience with drugs. I believe they hinder spiritual progress.