Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 06-10-2010, 03:25 PM
grazier

Color Who or What is God?

Who or What is God?

I believe that God has no form. No one sees Him yet everyone sees Him.

He manifests in Love, Light and Beauty. He is all around us. We cannot live without Him. He manifests as Light.

He shines through the Sun, and the Moon and the Stars.

He is always there.

We cannot live without the Light, warmth and energy of the Sun.

He is there in the dark of night, shining through the moon and stars, even though they may be veiled by clouds, He is still there. There is no complete darkness, God is always there to guide and comfort us.

What is your perception of God/Universal Source/Creator?

blessings

grazier
Old 06-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
Who or What is God?

I believe that God has no form. No one sees Him yet everyone sees Him.

He manifests in Love, Light and Beauty. He is all around us. We cannot live without Him. He manifests as Light.

He shines through the Sun, and the Moon and the Stars.

He is always there.

We cannot live without the Light, warmth and energy of the Sun.

He is there in the dark of night, shining through the moon and stars, even though they may be veiled by clouds, He is still there. There is no complete darkness, God is always there to guide and comfort us.

What is your perception of God/Universal Source/Creator?

blessings

grazier

I have to ask, why is It a He?

The only definition of a God that makes sense to me is:
God is all that is, there is nothing outside what we call God.
And yes, I see a creative force, or a God head, or a Creator in all this.
(not necessarily within this particular verse)
God as the comforter? I had to smile.
Just the other day I listened to an interview of David Wilcock, and he made a mention of this very fact: (and I am praphrasing her) Many like to see God as the comforter, which would mean, he wants us to go to sleep, but the opposite is true. God would rip the comforter of us to wake up, and this can be at times very uncomfortable and painful. What ever it takes for us to move forward or gets us to deal with what we don't want to deal with.

Last edited by Rah nam : 06-10-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:39 PM
kaze

god is a formless telepathic conscious, just like you think telepathically, so does god.

god is also like a calculator, busy multiplying and dividing, to worry about you. if you do good then good might come. if you do bad then bad might come.

theres always potential for good and evil. even with a pure spirit like god. the physical world is heaven and hell. different rewards and punishments daily. death is a release from the **. you will remember memories so vividly.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Master
I haven't determined who God is yet.. just read various theroies about higher self, a Great spirit, a source of abundant energy or perhaps we are God in incarnation here to expierence ourself
Old 07-10-2010, 02:11 PM
grazier

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
I have to ask, why is It a He?

The only definition of a God that makes sense to me is:
God is all that is, there is nothing outside what we call God.
And yes, I see a creative force, or a God head, or a Creator in all this.
(not necessarily within this particular verse)
God as the comforter? I had to smile.
Just the other day I listened to an interview of David Wilcock, and he made a mention of this very fact: (and I am praphrasing her) Many like to see God as the comforter, which would mean, he wants us to go to sleep, but the opposite is true. God would rip the comforter of us to wake up, and this can be at times very uncomfortable and painful. What ever it takes for us to move forward or gets us to deal with what we don't want to deal with.

Hello Detlef,

we all have our own perception of God. I termed God in the masculine because that is the way we usually think of Him, but God is androgynous - God is Male/Female and the balance of these through manifestation.

It just shows how language is interpreted differently by different people - dictionaries dont help either. I think of a comforter as someone who gives us consolation and empathic comfort when we are in trouble, unhappy or need help.

Blessings

grazier
Old 07-10-2010, 02:15 PM
grazier

In my view God is the source of Universal energy that we all come from, that we all have within us, that we all are. We are all God and God is all of Us. He/She is our Divine Life force.

Blessings

grazier
Old 10-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
Who or What is God?

As best as I can tell, God is a character in book - the Bible - just like Superman, Batman, Spiderman, etc., are characters in other books.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:00 PM
batou

i think people call god a he or she because it's easier to relate to something with human qualities.
this is what i think right now.. like the ocean is made of trillions of droplets of water.. and the droplets of water are made up of billions of molecules, the molecules made of hydrogen and oxygen, hydrogen and oxygen are made of subatomic particles, quarks etc..
and you can remove water from the ocean and its still the ocean.
i think that's like what the concept of god is. all that energy in all the different dimensions and realities.. you can see it as separated distinct parts, or as one whole. and that whole is god. its just everything.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Elijah

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
As best as I can tell, God is a character in book - the Bible - just like Superman, Batman, Spiderman, etc., are characters in other books.
Hi,
lol, that made me chuckle.
I think we could even step one place further back & look at the book called life.
In this book we are all characters, everything is a story.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:16 PM
grazier

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by batou
i think people call god a he or she because it's easier to relate to something with human qualities.
this is what i think right now.. like the ocean is made of trillions of droplets of water.. and the droplets of water are made up of billions of molecules, the molecules made of hydrogen and oxygen, hydrogen and oxygen are made of subatomic particles, quarks etc..
and you can remove water from the ocean and its still the ocean.
i think that's like what the concept of god is. all that energy in all the different dimensions and realities.. you can see it as separated distinct parts, or as one whole. and that whole is god. its just everything.

I agree with you batou, very nicely put.

We are all part of God and God is part of us.

God is our Father-Mother /Creator/ Source.

Blessings

grazier