Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-07-2017, 09:37 PM
Suspended
The God of Gods --- the Almighty God (7). (I paste some more of my explanation so to make this thread more meaningful).

How big is the universe?

3) Do you know how big is the universe and how can he dissolve it into him?the only way is dissolve himself to become the universe and be the universe.

The universe is enormous in size or have no ending and no one knows exactly the size how big? My spirit have tried to exploring the "edge" of the universe by sending my energy to the "edge" of the universe. And there's no edge at all to the side of it.

So my energy only reach to a space that there's less stars of no more star. Then I've to let my energy to cease the searching. And my spirit have reached there to see carefully the space condition. My energy is expanding in circular in shape. It's an impossible task for ordinary dharma to expand any energy like this.

Actually I'm using the energy in the universe to expand itself and my energy is just following the expansion. When I reach to a place with less energy then it will automatically slowing down the expansion. And the space is still stretching far but I don't want to go further anymore. That's to a place of less energy and no more star.

We come back to the process of dissolving into the universe. Once an elite God questioning me why I've seized power of "his universe" ? He asks, because he's afraid to be captured by my Cupidsons for he has created a typhoon on earth to collect energy by sucking it to the universe.

The process is sending a beam of energy (still connected to his body) to gathering the energy in the atmosphere and because it's a very strong energy of collection and freezing, so a quick flow of energy is formed. And from certain part of the energyin the sky especially it's up the sea is more easy to attract to the energy.

So I tell him , if you're saying it's your universe that shows some proofs to me to confirm that universe is truly yours. But he can't do anything to prove it. So my spirit show him how to dissolve totally into the universe and re-forming my spirit in a few minutes after my spirit is dissolving to the universe. After that he's kneeling down and bow to me......
Old 26-07-2017, 11:14 PM
Suspended
The God of Gods --- the Almighty God (7). ( I paste some more to explain how big is the universe).

How big is the universe? (2)

3) Do you know how big is the universe and how can he dissolve it into him?the only way is dissolve himself to become the universe and be the universe.

I've show how my spirit can dissolve into the universe . Now I'll explain how the creator dissolve himself into the universe. My dharma energy can dissolve my spirit into the the universe then it's the creator expertise or his origin for him to dissolve himself into the universe.

On the other hand, I can keep my dharma energy in the universe and no one can steal or draining my energy to boost their energy. It's because my energy and others'energy are not the same. My energy is light energy and the Gods' or others' energy is heavy energy. And I can easily absorb blue light energy from the sky or universe.

It's because he's the blue light energy from the universe and he can either dissolve or reform himself easily into or out from the universe. Just put it in this way he's the universe and universe is him. So there's no different to say him and universe binding together.

That's why I can easily select any type of energy in the universe to create life or the transform the bad gods into purely formed Gods. Since creator claims that I'm him then whatever he can do is always what I can do. And this proves that my doings as my witness to prove that creator is his true identity of life creator. And universe is belonging to him and his home.

He's a blue light transparent body of the highest level dharma or intelligence. He doesn't need to eat to live a life or just to absorb blue light energy from any part of the sky or universe. All life is created by him and he has never eliminated any life no matter how good or bad but he knows about me thoroughly and transferred his dharma energy to me and to let me to get all in order in peaceful relationship between Gods.

So I've followed my own will to carry out a series of my arrangements for the world despite the good Gods or bad gods and I'll group and transform them into purely formed Gods.
Old 27-07-2017, 07:48 AM
Suspended
The God of Gods --- the Almighty God (9). (I paste it here to explain more about my answers).

The creation and destruction of life.

4) When he can dissolve others or himself that's he can destruct life and he should also can reform after he dissolve the life.

It's the creator's expertise to create life and on the other way round to send his creation back to the creation original state that's to the early life of his creation. That may means a destruction of the current reality to his former self or his beginning or origin of getting into life form.

As I used to create food or life or to help my friend Gods when he wanted me to create a wife for him. I can use his one bone from him to create a wife of his matching and not from other sources of origin. This is using the God creation method to help him.

And it can be applying method by getting his wife from the original state of his wife in his life by bringing her out from the early days of his life. That's valid and this is another possibility of his life arrangement. And of course this is the secret of the beginning of life of God. And the very early days of life creation.

Creator has time free potency and never consider time is a burden for him to create or "destruct" or revive again to his life creation back again. That's why I can revive those who have eliminated by me but after their family members asking me to help him to revive and given them back to the members.

It may seems by the human understanding that creator is everything possible for (me and) creator to do with his decision making for either it's necessary to do it or not , nothing is can or can't theory or notion.

It's the same as for him to dissolve himself to the universe and re-forming himself again into his usual shape or appearance. That's his aspects of his creation that will never fade. So it's his expertise and dharma energy to bind to see that life is him or him is life. Light energy actually is a source of life.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 27-07-2017 at 09:36 AM.
Old 30-07-2017, 03:56 AM
Suspended
The God of Gods --- the Almighty God (10). ( I paste it here to complete my answers to my questions).

Time factor.

5) Time is the factors of death and alive because life is growing and until one day it's the end of life. But in spiritual realm, God's life is forever but can be destroyed by his enemies.

In the reality , the creator for creating life is absurd and unparalleled to the natural existence reality that means time for him is changeable by his creation reality. He can utter whatever time he wants just to meet his need.

So far none of the deity can do that especially for other deity to revive the life from death. None in both realms are able to change time back and forth as he likes it to be. But fortunately, creator can do it easily, no matter it's one day, one month or years and for the creator is always present to him as now, this moment.

That's why at the moment as life is born or dispersion or vanished, the time taken is most important to hammer and to declare that someone is dead. But death and alive for the creator is no longer a factor to decide that situation. As at certain time he's (especially the god) alive then he's alive at any time in the realm. It may seems logical for the human viewpoint to judge death and alive for the person.

So time can be a very important factor in the universe or on earth for peace or disaster that can occur in a jiffy tremendously. That's why time can be worth every penny or effort of you or Gods to turn back to the past or towards the future. Of course no one can do that. And that's why time factor is so essential for Gods to dash for energy gaining or hunting. Only higher level dharma energy can assure them to live longer in the spiritual realm. Since Gods also can be killed by their enemies.

So all these are not a problem for creator to perform the reviving of life in the spiritual realm. And human never have seen the reviving of life except once the creator has revived Jesus into life again. The process of reviving him into life again is the creator's unique talents to reverse the time factor.

So far, I've been doing a lot of the reviving work for the Gods in the spiritual realm. And once I revive my five Cupidsons who are stolen before they're born by the crocodile Gods and when they can't get food from the earth a lot of them are died of hunger. Then they have the imputation to me and kill my five Cupidsons.

After they're death and then I revive them by reversing of time. I see their body parts are re-joining together and blood are pouring back to their bodies. After that they're alive as before without a scar on their skin. This has proved that life can be revived in the spiritual realm and it maybe able to revive as well in the human on earth.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:35 PM
boshy b. good

Perhaps god wants "his children" to reign and pick him
up from all the blows life has gotten. Remember
Old 11-03-2018, 09:59 PM
Master
What is God, or gods?

Simply a concept, attempts to understand the world humans live in.
And those concepts have changed over the many thousands of years.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Master
God said, I am.

God..fully aware and the source of all awareness.

Watching as we do our little dance within this awareness.

Some more graceful, more honorable and refined.

Last edited by Nowayout : 12-03-2018 at 01:16 AM.