Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-04-2017, 09:34 PM
Pathfinder

There is another way besides the vibration state Suzy?
Old 02-04-2017, 11:04 PM
Master

I know, I do not wait to get vibrations. I sometimes ap by doing an ap technique. I do not expect to get vibrations. It just happens.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Fool
There is another way besides the vibration state Suzy?
Monroe, Kepple, Moen = no vibrations
Old 04-04-2017, 02:40 AM
Guide

I like those techniques :-) I like to use some of those too - binaural beats not so much, but certain music and/or audio meditation, as well as visual work sometimes.

IMO Vibrations don't have to be present in order to AP, although they are a good indicator that something is happening.
You could be laying there, projected but not even realise it! They are a useful indicator but perhaps not everyone needs them.

With regards to techniques, personally, I have ripped my face open and crawled out of my body, asked for help and had my head bashed with a hammer by higher self, had energetic poles shoved through my head by higher self - things like this to awaken me to another reality.

Previous to that, my projection attempts usually had me stuck in paralysis, but then (as I described) with the addition of help from the higher self, I experienced further.
I now have moved past these type of things in favour of more subtle movements brought on by certain meditations and experience things in a more holistic state.

For me in terms of technique, the best results I get are when I have a goal of some kind, and I do not waver from it.
Essential is to be open minded, fresh and new, having a breakthrough experience.
I experience it as single pointed awareness on the goal, with the intention to see it for it's reality, and be continually testing that reality while remaining in the open minded state.
A delicate balancing act!
My 'technique' isn't really a technique but more a pre-technique which makes any other technique work.

http://www.thetwilightnexus.com - astral projection, lucid dreaming, meditation, OBE
Old 04-04-2017, 06:15 AM
Guide

I have a atlantean head band that helps me get to higher states quick!!! :) I usually go astral projecting through dreams and that happens anytime there is a cliff or if I am up anywhere high and I just jump. Other ways I have done are through meditation. I think if you really dedicate your time and schedule a time to do it that you will be able to do it. I haven't been doing it for a while until recent again so energy gathering and sleep is really important. @Astral Fool I can project. Can you? Any fun places to mention?
Old 04-04-2017, 09:06 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avilucis
I like those techniques :-) I like to use some of those too - binaural beats not so much, but certain music and/or audio meditation, as well as visual work sometimes.

IMO Vibrations don't have to be present in order to AP, although they are a good indicator that something is happening.
You could be laying there, projected but not even realise it! They are a useful indicator but perhaps not everyone needs them.

With regards to techniques, personally, I have ripped my face open and crawled out of my body, asked for help and had my head bashed with a hammer by higher self, had energetic poles shoved through my head by higher self - things like this to awaken me to another reality.

Previous to that, my projection attempts usually had me stuck in paralysis, but then (as I described) with the addition of help from the higher self, I experienced further.
I now have moved past these type of things in favour of more subtle movements brought on by certain meditations and experience things in a more holistic state.

For me in terms of technique, the best results I get are when I have a goal of some kind, and I do not waver from it.
Essential is to be open minded, fresh and new, having a breakthrough experience.
I experience it as single pointed awareness on the goal, with the intention to see it for it's reality, and be continually testing that reality while remaining in the open minded state.
A delicate balancing act!
My 'technique' isn't really a technique but more a pre-technique which makes any other technique work.
Wow awesome post. Thank you for sharing. Thinking about it, the guy who taught me all I know about projection said over time he didn't get the vibration at all anymore. So I asked him how he knew it was time, what was his sign he was ready. He said he didn't know how, but just knew.

Thought about another tip that's served me well. Using a metronome at times has been useful for keeping focus while you ride that razor edge between sleep and awake.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
I have a atlantean head band that helps me get to higher states quick!!! :) I usually go astral projecting through dreams and that happens anytime there is a cliff or if I am up anywhere high and I just jump. Other ways I have done are through meditation. I think if you really dedicate your time and schedule a time to do it that you will be able to do it. I haven't been doing it for a while until recent again so energy gathering and sleep is really important. @Astral Fool I can project. Can you? Any fun places to mention?

This is actually in part why I made this thread. I have had many AP experiences, over the span of probably 5 years, but it's never consistent. I'll be doing great for like a week, then be completely incapable for 3 months or so. Rinse repeat. It's been a frustrating journey. So I'm always looking for or inventing different methods. I've basically been looking for that one thing that will allow me to project consistently.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:41 PM
Guide

Old 04-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Ascender
I like your name and your post..welcome Astral Fool.I don't travel myself but its interesting to read about.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:50 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemma
I like your name and your post..welcome Astral Fool.I don't travel myself but its interesting to read about.

Well thanks for saying so gemma. Projection definitely isn't for everyone. Have you considered taking a whack at it?