Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 05:09 PM
looke

SCARY OR NOT SO CONTINUED

"And then I come to them through the hours of darkness and take away from them the sleep which they so require and send to them those which they shall name as Demons. When they close their eyes as they attempt to sleep and continue too reject me I shall place before them in their minds eye the contorted faces of these so called demons, they will twist grimace and snarl in silence and the people will feel all around them the dankness which emits from the ether, and then I will send to them the shadow people who reside in the shadow lands in eternity which is a dark dank place where one would rather not be. A place of lost souls who thought they were not worthy of their Birth Right which is that which people refer to as none induced physical death. This will continue untill these people change their way.

Why are some this way, because some may not and some may have their calling when in the physical body given from I am, and I bring to them that which they need and desire to fullfill this calling, and in the process I attempt to cleanse their soul, but they reject, and they refuse to follow the guidance I give to them in their holy books, and also in other ways and through my prophets, this I have done in the history of humanity and will continue to do so in the future. There are those who reside in this dark dank place who had many riches and power when they lived in the physical body, and when they were born again in eternity they are despondent because they have left all that which they had and may not wish to evolve, some just stand and look and others become nuisances and cause havic in the after life and also attempt to do so in other circumstances. Upon the physical earth."

"I inform some who have accepted my calling but refuse some of that which I send to them, and then more so today I shall take away from them the religion of which they have become part of. This I will perform through implimenting Direct and Indirect Divine Intervention. I will through Direct Divine Intervention continue to have certain people desire a calling to be of the cloth, this I will install into them and some will believe it is I and others will believe it is themselves, and as I do this and they become of the cloth others within the faith will be displeased and maybe angry, and the more they express their disapproval and anger the more people I will send, people of different gender to be of the cloth, and these people who have been down trodden in the history of humanity who desire to be of the cloth I will have them desire to reach higher places within their chosen religion, some who already stand high and mighty will be dissatisfied and attempt to place obstacles before these others but they will not succeed and they will find themselves dispondant more so.

I have and will continue to send other people to be of such faith who's gender is questionable by the establishment, and as I do this more cracks will appear within the walls of this establishment, and through time these walls will fall down and be no more. All people have to understand that all people have to be accommodated, and they shall be by I am, now I come to all people and display before them The Faith Of The Most Divine Spirit which has always been and always will be, but has not been recognised nore explained to anyone in history. But now is the right time for it to be so, this I have decided because of the violent history of certain religions, and those without religion, because of the debauchery and cruelty/violence which is gradually getting out of hand. Now I answer an historic question which has been asked for aons. What is Gods Opinion regarding homosexuallity?, one's love for another is a wonderful thing and is to be encouraged. I have already informed you that all people will be accomadated, now I tell you this and many will be angry, Anal copulation by man upon man and man upon woman is wrong absolute said by I am, therefore no one has the right to castigate my messenger."
Old 04-02-2006, 01:29 AM
Space_Man

Well, I guess I
Closed Thread