Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-08-2014, 06:15 AM
candelight

Spiritual life and physical life - One life or separate lives?

Hi everyone,

I am going or went through , still uncertain how to label it however the question is, is the physical life and spiritual life considered one life or separate lives? Should one keep the separate?If so why?

One example: Let's say one is talking telepathically to someone and confirm the plans telepathically to meet up somewhere and talk (in the physical life), is it wrong to mix the spiritual side and physical side?
Old 21-08-2014, 08:56 AM
Experiencer
I think separation is wrong.Life is about integrity and wholeness.
Old 21-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Naddread

There is no spiritual side and physical side really. There's just life.

~Naddread~
Old 21-08-2014, 09:27 AM
candelight

Another reason my spiritual guides are clowns.

I hope I can kick them and have them replaced. Not even Archangel Michael is helpful.

Returning to your childhood place after more than a decade and see no one was there because your guides were playing with you and even cursing you while you were roaming around like a rambler is no fun.

A scar for life.

Can't understand what kind of ---- guides would do that...

Let's ignore everything and take it as each day comes.
Old 21-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddread
There is no spiritual side and physical side really. There's just life.

~Naddread~

yeah, however if ur stuck in one side and all of the sudden see another side u were not aware of then... the individual experiences two sides while one who just xperiences life will view that particular individuals state as just life.
Old 22-08-2014, 04:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
Another reason my spiritual guides are clowns.

I hope I can kick them and have them replaced. Not even Archangel Michael is helpful.

Returning to your childhood place after more than a decade and see no one was there because your guides were playing with you and even cursing you while you were roaming around like a rambler is no fun.

A scar for life.

Can't understand what kind of ---- guides would do that...

Let's ignore everything and take it as each day comes.

Candelight -guides don't do this sort of thing - at least in my experience. Are you sure you're contacting your guides - how are they giving you these messges - in dreams or maybe when you're meditating or do you just get thoughts coming in to your head?
Old 22-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Ivy

It's not wrong, but it can take some time to understand guides and their messages. To back to somewhere, can mean to go back to a time in your mind, or to go back somewhere physically.

Also, it can take time to understand the message, but it may be worthwhile to look for what you can take from the experience, to look at why it has made you angry maybe - rather than blame your guides at the moment.
Old 22-08-2014, 08:53 AM
Master

The original question, the lives are separate, but require a balance of both.
You live on the physical plane and we learn and exist here, on the spiritual plane our souls exist and co-exist on the physical plane.

One has to be realistic and adhere to the laws on the physical plane, but balance that with what the soul knows to be be right on the spiritual.

As for the guides, I see too many people relying on them and expecting too much. Perhaps you did not see what you needed to or misinterpreted the message. It has happened to me, only understanding a message a year later.

Sometimes we want a direct answer to make life easier, I know I do, but when that happens, guides stay back because you need to find that answer to the question you may not want to ask. It is not for them to hold your hand every step of the way. They take the stabilisers off the bike but haven't told you.
Old 22-08-2014, 10:47 AM
candelight

The whole guide or dark forces thing is a bit more complex than it looks like.
Old 23-08-2014, 08:47 AM
Master
Spirit vs physical is like swimming: You (physical) are in the water (spirit); you're surrounded by it, covered in it, supported by it. You experience yourself as separate from it, yet there isn't any part of you that isn't one with it. Move through life with that understanding about everything and you'll have your answer.