Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Mouse

Guides

I've asked my guide or guides if they exist for a sign that they are there. I've done this many times recently to no avail. What I don't understand is if there are such things as guides why do they not communicate in a way that you will notice or understand? I've read the usual stuff about looking for subtle signs etc or coincidences. and I'm usually quite an intuitive person but how subtle are these signs!? And what is the point of them if you can't pick them up? And why do they not communicate in a direct way that you will understand? Feel like I need guidance more than ever at the moment but to be honest it just ain't there!
Rant over (!)
Old 03-11-2010, 01:32 PM
abikisses

Instantly I connect and this is what I receive... You are a complete paradox! You are asking for signs but actually you are not quite as ready as you think dear one. Signs are there but you miss them as you demand and are impatient. You have much to learn about yourself FIRST.

Nothing else is being said Mouse but it made me giggle about the pardox, especially your name with a cat picture, classic ;)

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 03-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Mouse

Hi AbiK.
Nice I made someone giggle!
Hmmmm.... no idea what I to 'learn' about myself first, that's the thing! So the whole thing is a paradox is it not?
M
Old 03-11-2010, 02:35 PM
sunny shine

I can relate completely with Mouse's question i have similar thoughts, when human are limited in understanding why communicate in symbols..... and always we get blamed for missing things :-) dont our guides know our limitations :-)Abilkisses i didnt notice the paradox yes it did made me giggle too
Old 03-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Ivy

Im curious as to where the ideas of guides has come from in your life, if you dont experience guidence?
Old 03-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Sungirl

have you thought of asking for a sign that you simply cannot miss?

What sort of signs are you looking for? If you are expecting something specific you may find you are missing something that is there already.

An example of a sign that was so meaningful but could be logic'd away.

I was driving up a dual-carriage-way, up hill towards a roundabout. It was Samhain and i was thinking about what I wanted to include in the ritual I was going to. As I drove up the hill I saw that the full moon looked like it was sat in the V that the roundabout sat in at the top of the hill. It blew me away

Now you could say that it was just a case of being at the right place at the right time to see it...but i ask, why was I in that place at that time other than to see it? Divine guidance had led me to see it.

Are you being the person that uses logic to reason out any possible sign or are you the person that sees even the logical answer as a sign?
Old 03-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxheatherxx
Im curious as to where the ideas of guides has come from in your life, if you dont experience guidence?

From reading and from sites like this!
Old 03-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
have you thought of asking for a sign that you simply cannot miss?

What sort of signs are you looking for? If you are expecting something specific you may find you are missing something that is there already.

An example of a sign that was so meaningful but could be logic'd away.

I was driving up a dual-carriage-way, up hill towards a roundabout. It was Samhain and i was thinking about what I wanted to include in the ritual I was going to. As I drove up the hill I saw that the full moon looked like it was sat in the V that the roundabout sat in at the top of the hill. It blew me away

Now you could say that it was just a case of being at the right place at the right time to see it...but i ask, why was I in that place at that time other than to see it? Divine guidance had led me to see it.

Are you being the person that uses logic to reason out any possible sign or are you the person that sees even the logical answer as a sign?

Yes, that's exactly what I have asked for....please give me something that I cannot miss. Wouldn't say I logic everything away or that I'd see everything as a sign, I'm probably somewhere in the middle. I've had experiences with feeling kundalini energy in my body and have seen ghosts.....so I'm not psychically asleep. Not expecting anything specific, it's a bit like looking for the right gift for someone, you know it when you see it!
Mousex
Old 03-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Sungirl

cool... lets hope they give you something you will spot soon xx
Old 03-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
From reading and from sites like this!

Perhaps the answer then is to stop looking at what others tell you ought to (or could) have...and start looking at you have already got.

There are many ways to skin a cat as they say (My apologies if you are not british - its a weird expression)