Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Blue

Thanks miichelle:) Coming 2 - your experience sounds incredible! The book I mentioned really did inspire me to remember how close they always are and that I can ask for thier help etc, although, the last few months I've lost the connection. I would stand in my kitchen talking to my husband, and there would be 3 main beings standing in thier same places everytime, I could only see like I said a heatwave shaped in human form and gusts of movement. I would say to my husband, they're here again! It really did perk me up, when I was made so aware of them. Today I'm going to try to reconnect, ask for their help and become aware again...I'll keep you posted:)
Old 27-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Coming2

Blue please do let us know how things are going for you. Have you thought about starting a Your Space in the members forum?? If you already have one let me know, I would love to pop over and say cheers!!

WOW...it sounds like you already do have a strong connection with your Guides!! I have not had the gift of sight since I was a small child but what a huge wave of peace it must be to not only feel them but to see their energy enough to "really see" them...That is what I call being "hyper aware"....I have to wonder what the purposes are of their positions. Might be something you would want to get to eventually. Like I said keep us posted, dont be hard on yourself and above everything else..."trust your gut!!!"
Old 27-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Blue

Hi, just started a My Space :) will keep posted
Old 27-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by miichelle
what a WONDERFUL post! its very inspiring and i tend to hear a very high pitch sometimes do you have any comments on that? i want to learn how to get in oneness with my spirit guides and angels... i have very similar feelings to ones that you have and thank you for sharing your wisdom with me!

Miichelle,

That high pitched sound is your own frequency, the sound of you. Most people don't notice it, or only when it is quiet, like at nighttime before sleep.

As you become more aware spiritually, it will raise in frequency, sometimes octaves at a time. This is all good. Your frequency is broadcasting further!

I haven't really discovered anything you can "do" with or about this. It just is.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 28-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by miichelle
i tend to hear a very high pitch sometimes do you have any comments on that?

michelle... This is the Inner Sound Current, which can be a powerful meditation focus. I posted an article about it at:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703

Quote:
i want to learn how to get in oneness with my spirit guides and angels...

We may experience oneness with others such as guides and soul mates as we approach the experience of silent unboundaried wholeness within ourselves, since this is our true nature. Meditation is the way.

Xan

Old 28-10-2010, 12:26 PM
star-child

Hello, welcome

During meditations I would ask for the name of my Guardian Angel and took into consideration what came into my head which was Enya or Anya.

During a mirror meditation I asked to see my Guardian Angel, I definitely had a connection as I got all warm, there was lots of light filling the mirror and I saw a kind face but it was difficult to focus on.

I asked a few more times for the name and still got Enya/Anya.

I then dowsed using a crystal, I didn't get a strong swinging crystal but the answer still seemed to be Enya/Anya.

(I have quite a overactive mind and wasn't sure if I was just thinking that I had found the name.)

Then I was on here and saw someone with the username Enya, I felt all warm and felt it was a sign.

I went to Glastonbury a few days ago, obviously it's a very spiritual place and I did come across some Synchronicities while I was there. As I was leaving, we turned the radio on and guess what was playing - Orinoco Flow by Enya!

I'm going to work on the connection between us. Some people don't feel like finding out the name is essential but I felt I had to know the name before I could connect.

I hope this helps!

Sophie x

Last edited by star-child : 28-10-2010 at 12:36 PM.