Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-10-2010, 06:45 PM
arian9

What could have I saw?

I was looking into a mirror to see my aura, and noticed an aqua colored ball shaped figure starting to form by the left side of my head about an inch away from my ear. As I focused on it, it started to stretch out and got longer then appeared as a human shaped figure. It was about the same size as me and stood about 2 inches from my body, although from the stomach down it seemed to be connected to me. Afterwords, I felt comfortable and warm, and kind of smiled. What could have I possibly seen?
Old 23-10-2010, 06:46 PM
arian9

I posted this in the Chakra section, someone told me I may have saw one of my spirit guides. Are they able to present themselves in a human shaped form?
Old 23-10-2010, 07:12 PM
MYFIGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by arian9
I posted this in the Chakra section, someone told me I may have saw one of my spirit guides. Are they able to present themselves in a human shaped form?
My first encounter with a spirit guide was human indeed. He looked just like Aristotle ... he looked very kind and warm and loving. Of course when I tried to research it... all I could find were statues of him. But when I began reading up on his principles ... he taught everything I really believe. So it would make sense to me that we could be connected.

When I did another journey to meet my guides.. I met him again and he was so glad to see me as if he had known me forever. I wondered if I may have been one of his students.
Old 24-10-2010, 05:29 AM
sunny shine

Quote:

the reason i think its your aura is because you said the form is attached to your energy body. I dont think SG would attach themselves to human energy body. They will come into your energy field if you let them in. You hold the Key
Old 24-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Master
It could have been your Guardian Angel, they are with you constantly, and can intertwine with your body at times, if you were left with a good feeling, thats all that matters, it was something with you filled with love and for your higher good.
Old 24-10-2010, 06:43 PM
arian9

When I say it was connected to me I am really just assuming, I was looking in a mirror that only reflected from my chest up, I only really noticed a head shaped figure with a human body type from what would be the chest up, so I never really saw the figure in it's entirety.
Old 24-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Rumar

A being taking form, by the last bit of the description, they are part of you, inside, as "another self" as they call it, but by doing this, they got your attention, now to continue what they started, deep meditation inside you can do wonders.
Old 24-10-2010, 09:27 PM
arian9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
A being taking form, by the last bit of the description, they are part of you, inside, as "another self" as they call it, but by doing this, they got your attention, now to continue what they started, deep meditation inside you can do wonders.

With deep meditation, what exactly would I experience by connecting with ''another self'' of mine? A higher state of consciousness? A deeper sense of who I am perhaps?
Old 24-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Rumar

Quote:
With deep meditation, what exactly would I experience by connecting with ''another self'' of mine? A higher state of consciousness? A deeper sense of who I am perhaps?
Yes, definitely would, you learn more about yourself and your life time(s). You gain more confidence by going through with this as well. You get deeper into your journey with acceptance, experience, and by merging with the being inside you, your other self, you gain more information of what went on around with that being, you gain the experience that being had, etc. You will get stronger, more open to things, and definitely smarter.
Old 24-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Master
What do you feel it is? I'm thinking it could've been your higher self as I'm seeing a "chord" connected to the aura you were looking at and yourself.
Spiritlite.