Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 07-10-2018, 03:26 PM
Experiencer

Is it really better to punish wrong deeds...or is it better the doer of those deeds become enlightened...?

According to what I've learned in study of NDEs, hell in the afterlife isn't a place...it's a state of consciousness consumed with selfishness. When that consciousness finally confronts that selfishness then it is drawn up out of "hell". Hell is a real place in this world because of where we are spiritually (collectively). It would also vanish in this world if we didn't live in a world of selfishness, among which greed and control are very selfish acts.

dream jo...thank you for posting the link to that beautiful song...!
Old 07-10-2018, 03:53 PM
Administrator
Hello

To come to that place where we are cleansed let say from all "sin" as that is how I was raised, but no longer follow that part, do we not have to experience all lives. If we are to understand all the aspects of what being human is do we not all have to live those lives that are the darkest of the dark, and do the acts that are unthinkable and the lives where we are treated with the greatest respects.

We are here to find that place we are told is "enlightenment" that place where we have experienced it all, and to have that place where there is nothing more to experience. If that is possible then we have to experience Heaven and Hell so to speak.

As a Medium I do not feel that there is a "Burning pit of fire" that we go to for doing bad deeds or as I was raised "sins" but I do feel there is Karma and that we do have to work to clear that along our path.

I have worked with so many over the years that have done horrific things in life but I too know that was their life path they came into experience.

Lynn
Old 07-10-2018, 05:05 PM
Master
Post-life kama loka is a place the soul goes to reflect upon past lives, including taking account of wrongs done. It's not a state in which the soul permanently remains though, very important to point that all. All souls will progress, none will be left beind or lost.

Hell rather, is human evil manifest on the physical plane. Just as important to point that out. Hell and evil are but temporary. Impermanent human life alone creates evil, whereas eternal Spirit is entirely benevolent.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:21 PM
boshy b. good

that you're going to be feeling like glory, crossing over
Old 14-10-2018, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Didn’t know what category to place this in but here it goes.

One of my good friends brought this up to me one day while telling a story of when he visited his father and Hel in Hell. He was walking around on the flames and all the demons and souls were asking why he isnt burning. Mind you he is a seraphim as well. After he reaches the gate of the castle that Lucifer and Hel are staying in he turns around and says “Why should I burn? The fire is energy...I’m made from energy... it just wouldn’t make sense.” Then he walks inside.

What do you guys think about this? Can you really resist being burnt because of this idea? Let me know I’d be glad to discuss :) (respectfully)
because at one point in time people felt the need to govern a world full superstitious undereducated people and a way to profit off of them. So they came up with the idea to scare the hell out of others into do what they wanted them to do. I believe in God, but the church is like anyother type of politics
Old 18-10-2018, 02:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
because at one point in time people felt the need to govern a world full superstitious undereducated people and a way to profit off of them. So they came up with the idea to scare the hell out of others into do what they wanted them to do. I believe in God, but the church is like anyother type of politics

sadly man didn't start the false teaching of a "Hellfire", satan did. he placed into ones mind, (ministers), as you stated to scare people into joining their Church. and you can best believe, for the most part it wasn't because those ministers wanted humans saved. but the more flock, the more money...for them! satan can make things seem as though it's of Jehovah God, or Jesus. that includes making false ministers appear to some as righteous men ,(2Cor. 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works).

Jehovah God's words warns us to stay away from false teachings and traditions of man ,(Colo. 2:8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ). Jehovah God and Jesus NEVER... created a "Hellfire" or a fiery place for demons. when there were kicked out of Heaven by Jesus, they were sent straight to Earth, NOT a fiery place ,(Rev. 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child). all anyone has to do is research the origins of the "Hellfire." and the bible clearly showed that one of Jehovah's faithful servants of old.

knew that "Hell" WAS NOT a fiery place ,(Jonah 2:1,2 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and you heard my voice). He didn't mention seeing demons and fire, did he? He thought he would die there. Sheol and Hades both mean a place for THE DEAD...NOT for the "wicked dead", there's a difference! the word "Hell" was placed by men into parts of the bible. fooling many into believing and teaching that God created a fiery place for the dead wicked. if Many "Christians" had read the bible as much as some had said they did. they would have known that the dead knows nothing.

they have NO memory and anything, nor can they feel pain, (Eccles. 9:5,6 For the living know that they will die; But the dead know nothing, And they have no more reward, For the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished; Nevermore will they have a share In anything done under the sun). if they have NO knowledge of anything. How would they know that they are forever burning in a fiery place? false teaching! and the "SOUL", is NOT the ghostly part of the dead that lives on. because the "SOUL", IS a LIVING BEING, (Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul). there are a few ministers that does NOT teach a fiery hell. peace
Old 19-10-2018, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow

Satan and hell has filled the coffers of the Churches over time, pay the Priests and Bishops to absolve you from your sins, especially on your ' Death bed ' then you won't go to live with satan in hell
Old 19-10-2018, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
sadly man didn't start the false teaching of a "Hellfire", satan did. he placed into ones mind, (ministers), as you stated to scare people into joining their Church. and you can best believe, for the most part it wasn't because those ministers wanted humans saved. but the more flock, the more money...for them! satan can make things seem as though it's of Jehovah God, or Jesus. that includes making false ministers appear to some as righteous men ,(2Cor. 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works).

Jehovah God's words warns us to stay away from false teachings and traditions of man ,(Colo. 2:8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ). Jehovah God and Jesus NEVER... created a "Hellfire" or a fiery place for demons. when there were kicked out of Heaven by Jesus, they were sent straight to Earth, NOT a fiery place ,(Rev. 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child). all anyone has to do is research the origins of the "Hellfire." and the bible clearly showed that one of Jehovah's faithful servants of old.

knew that "Hell" WAS NOT a fiery place ,(Jonah 2:1,2 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and you heard my voice). He didn't mention seeing demons and fire, did he? He thought he would die there. Sheol and Hades both mean a place for THE DEAD...NOT for the "wicked dead", there's a difference! the word "Hell" was placed by men into parts of the bible. fooling many into believing and teaching that God created a fiery place for the dead wicked. if Many "Christians" had read the bible as much as some had said they did. they would have known that the dead knows nothing.

they have NO memory and anything, nor can they feel pain, (Eccles. 9:5,6 For the living know that they will die; But the dead know nothing, And they have no more reward, For the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished; Nevermore will they have a share In anything done under the sun). if they have NO knowledge of anything. How would they know that they are forever burning in a fiery place? false teaching! and the "SOUL", is NOT the ghostly part of the dead that lives on. because the "SOUL", IS a LIVING BEING, (Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul). there are a few ministers that does NOT teach a fiery hell. peace

" there are a few ministers that does NOT teach a fiery hell. /QUOTE "

Thankfully there are some with common sense. As people have evovled consciously they have realized the nonsense in this teaching. It worked in times gone by to keep the masses living in fear, now most have ' Awakened '.
Old 29-10-2018, 06:36 PM
Experiencer
Hell-fire sermons are only preached by the more extreme clergy, and most unpleasant that doctrine is too. I was forced to attend a Pentecostal church as a child, which seemed to get off on describing the tortures of their idea of hell to its congregations. It used to give me nightmares. It was a huge relief when I lost my faith never to rekindle it.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:34 PM
Pathfinder

Hell was made for Satan and all who follow him.