Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-02-2019, 03:33 PM
Master
I had an amethyst similar to what you describe with your viking in the crystal only this was the image of an old wizard like man.

As somebody mentioned previously crystals are known for acquiring negative energy from its environment to purify in a sense.

With my work with energy I have been known when doing negative energy extractions for others to deliberately attempt to put the extra energy into whichever stone of mine I am currently using.

Could it be possible these crystals were purchased from a past individual whom may have knowledge in the area of deliberately moving negative energies into stones?

This is not always the work of a dark person, when I do extractions I need a safe place for that energy to go. Therefore I will use a stone I have on hand.

Interesting thread topic.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Administrator
Hello

I do not go to being "trapped" in the stone as crystals have an energy to them and can cleanse that field around them. As they are energy they can act as a portal for energy to flow in and out of and this can at times bring on that reflection of spirit being around. We can see images in almost anything as the brain is good at linking lines to form a face as the face is the most recognized image from the brain.

I have at times seen the over lay of a spirit in items I have but they are not in the object they are an overlay.

I would say that your having visits that like the energy a crystal has. To it is a nice thing that your opening your thoughts around the topic at hand. I did note the title of the thread.....I would disagree with Demon as 99.999 percent of the time (unlike what is on the TV shows) things do not harm us. When we think of all the World and how few bad paranormal visits there are there is very few.

Too that is just me but I have years of experience in dealing with the darkness and the dead.

Lynn
Old 08-02-2019, 01:33 PM
Knower
It could be a reflection of another dimension close to the earth plane. In could be an interesting experiment to cleanse the crystal with water and sunshine for a day.
Old 06-05-2020, 06:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
Hi there, as everyone knows I am a big skeptic, and constantly tell you guys I love crystals for their beauty, but don't really put much faith in the spiritual and metaphysical aspects of them. I think everyone here ( even those that I have had friendly arguments with ) can agree that I am rational and not prone to make things like this up, especially since it goes against everything I have claimed and argued in the past with you guys.

A few months back someone posted about some spirits trapped inside a crystal, and posted some pictures, which were a little obscure, at the time I politely called it **, summing it up to camera tricks and editing. What possible rational person could believe there are beings trapped inside a crystal, but I supposed it went along with all the other crazy stuff you hippies claim about these crystals ( no offense )

My wife has recently been playing with her camera, taking close up macro pictures of them, it's really amazing it seems like another world or plane....We have this huge 15 lbs clear quartz obelisk from China, she took some pictures of it on a macro lens, no special lighting or camera tricks...

The first image was a figure of a man, somewhat Nordic or Viking like, holding a sword, you can even see his beard. I thought this was very cool, never saw an image so realistic, I thought. This must be an extreme coincidence to have a crystal form such an exact pattern, must be extremely rare in nature, I mean it looks like you can see his hair and all his facial outline.

But then things got a bit strange when she showed me another section of the same crystal, looks like a figure of a lady in a long black dress. You can even see her shoes and what looks like a background even. I get the impression of sadness/lonliness from her.

But wait there's more , a head poking out of the sand, or what looks like someone trying to pull themselves out of a sand or ground, you can see them trying to pull themselves out, looks like anguish on their face, can see their teeth, nose, eyes and ears, and of course part of their arms and hands trying to free themselves.

Next image is clearly a human skull, and there are several demon type humanoid faces, skeletal but clearly demonoid. The demons make up most of the entities, when I saw them my skin crawled. There is at least 5 of them in the crystal. If you can picture the creature from the alien movies, but more deathlike, that is what you have. Eye sockets, nose very clear, and the mouth...the mouth with the meanacing teeth.

I know this all sounds like **, and to be honest, if I heard it outside myself, I would think it's all a lie too. I can't think of better people to tell than this community. Maybe you can help me make sense of this.

I can't post any pictures right now, my wife has it on her camera and she's very protective of her photos. I know, I know, makes my story sound even more suspect. I will try to find a way to sneak it to you guys later on, but you're gonna have to trust me on this one. This is exactly the type of story I used to laugh about and make fun of. I'm not laughing anymore.
I know this is an old thread, but were you ever able to share the photos? I personally believe in the spiritual danger of crystals, but it's difficult to explain to my daughter, who doesn't understand how much harm they can do. At least having photos of someone else's unusual experience with stones/crystals would help me show her there's something to it other than my own beliefs.
Old 07-05-2020, 10:55 AM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-05-2020, 11:00 AM
Master
I find 'pictures' in rocks, crystals, etc. to be interesting.

When I show somebody one of these 'pictures', their response provides me with insight of the 'inner workings' of the person.

It can be liken to the ink blob test psychiatrists/psychologists use in a Rorschach Test.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-05-2020, 01:08 AM
Knower

Pareidolia in a scapolite.

I saw a image of a "face" that reminds me of mine from shadows cast in the face of a scapolite.

Cheers, stonecollector