Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 21-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Wicca radio?

I've lived in a number of cities, and there is always a number of conservative Christian radio stations available. I have enjoyed listening to them, but in the end they have some political and religious beliefs that I really don't care for. Is there such a thing as a Wiccan radio station? I'd love to hear talk shows about Wiccan beliefs I can stream via my iPhone. Anyone know of such a thing?
Old 23-06-2015, 12:34 AM
Knower
I believe there is an internet radio, unfortunately I do not know the name any more but it should be on the the Kitchen Witches facebook page

― Miles Kington
Old 18-09-2015, 02:08 AM
Guide
http://www.wiccaradio.net/
Old 21-10-2015, 05:16 AM
Knower
Thanks for this link! I have been trying to find something like this too, I've already listened to all the Wiccan podcasts I could find, lol