Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Master

Maybe not spiritually weary... so much as spiritually dormant.

Ahh... the cyclical nature of everything... I try to just work with the seasons of spirituality or the tides of life... or whatever...
Old 29-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Master

Thank you all for your words.
What I am attempting to convey is merely I know what has to happen, but I haven't the energy to do it right now, if that makes sense?

It's like telling your boss, you will do it soon and you keep palming them off.
Old 29-08-2014, 10:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
How often do you get worn out and for how long?
I have been on the edge of it for over a decade. I do as much as I can and have basically no support. Pretty much it's like eating, you need to take in as much nourishment as you expend. So, either slow down a bit or find more ways to replenish...
Old 30-08-2014, 06:41 AM
Master

This site very easily wears me out. It takes me away from myself.
Old 30-08-2014, 07:08 AM
Pathfinder
Earth angels can get worn out very easily, I think, because they help everybody and don't take anything in return. Sometimes they even help unconsciously, but it also costs energy.
I haven't quite found out what to do about it, though. Just some things that help a bit, but not as much as I wish. For instance, taking time for yourself. Spending some time in the sun, soaking it up. Listening to music. Taking a bath. Spending time with nature and animals. These are things that help me, but you'll have to find out for yourself what helps you the most.
Old 30-08-2014, 08:11 AM
Master
You are not meant to be a Source. You are not the Source. You are a medium, a conduit, a conveyance.
Connect with the Source, and there will be continual refreshment and renewal.

Jesus referred to this as, "Rivers of Living Water flowing from your belly."

http://biblehub.com/john/7-38.htm

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-08-2014, 08:51 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
You are not meant to be a Source. You are not the Source. You are a medium, a conduit, a conveyance.
Connect with the Source, and there will be continual refreshment and renewal.

Jesus referred to this as, "Rivers of Living Water flowing from your belly."

http://biblehub.com/john/7-38.htm

Morpheus, how do you, personally, connect with the Source?
Old 30-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
How often do you get worn out and for how long?

I accept at times there is no quick fix solution and you just have to stop and let 'things happen' so I am not looking solutions. Just wondering how often or any particular times?

I don't mediate, I do sleep from time to time and I am not into crystals, but have the odd one around. Nor do I intend to change any of the above... my free will and choice!
Hi, froebellian. You are so endearing - I love how upfront you are about your free will and choice! You own it!

How often ... all I know is my spiritual energy levels go in cycles, as other members have shared here. If I were to estimate, and avoid limiting myself to a specifically defined time frame, I'd say about every two years I get spiritually weary and worn out. Then it usually takes me a few months and a few key "divine interventions" for me to feel like getting back up on the spirituality horse again.

I heard that dragonfly larvae can lie in dormancy for up to five years before hatching! So compared to a dragonfly larva, I'm doing pretty good (in case it's a race)

I tend to go into pure physical realm during my dormant periods - focus on body, nutrition, physical pleasure like comfort food and fashion and a few other things. Then when I've had enough recharging the body batteries, I go back to my spiritual explorations and journeys.

But are you sure we can't go do some meditation somewhere by the ocean with a million crystals placed around us in tidy little circles? No? Okay.

Affectionate joking aside, I wish you rejuvenation and re-energizing, froebellian. I always enjoy what you share here and am so glad you are in this reality, both physically and virtually.
Old 30-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Hi, froebellian. You are so endearing - I love how upfront you are about your free will and choice! You own it!

How often ... all I know is my spiritual energy levels go in cycles, as other members have shared here. If I were to estimate, and avoid limiting myself to a specifically defined time frame, I'd say about every two years I get spiritually weary and worn out. Then it usually takes me a few months and a few key "divine interventions" for me to feel like getting back up on the spirituality horse again.

I heard that dragonfly larvae can lie in dormancy for up to five years before hatching! So compared to a dragonfly larva, I'm doing pretty good (in case it's a race)

I tend to go into pure physical realm during my dormant periods - focus on body, nutrition, physical pleasure like comfort food and fashion and a few other things. Then when I've had enough recharging the body batteries, I go back to my spiritual explorations and journeys.

But are you sure we can't go do some meditation somewhere by the ocean with a million crystals placed around us in tidy little circles? No? Okay.

Affectionate joking aside, I wish you rejuvenation and re-energizing, froebellian. I always enjoy what you share here and am so glad you are in this reality, both physically and virtually.

Thank you Raven! Well I did once live by the sea and that was good, but I can't afford that right now (yes money!) so sometimes one has to balance and be practical. Maybe I will find someone to house sit??

Thank you for not giving me a hard time about meditation and crystals, I just don't and won't. People are always shocked, but one reader asked me if I did and I said "No!" and it didn't surprise her. It wouldn't make me any more or less spiritual.
I'm a witch that doesn't do rituals or spells ( though I do them for my novels), quite simply I don't have the need.

Fall/Autumn is my favorite season and my birth month, so hopefully I will feel more rejuventated! Consider it a birthday gift from TPTB...
Old 31-08-2014, 05:17 AM
Master
Yes Froe'
I understand completely what you are saying.....ive just been through a long bout of it......i didn't think i would feel the same again.......i think it is a rest period for us, to recuperate from so much input.....then when we are refreshed.....we are ready for another round.....the 'downtime' can take as long as it needs, days, months, year/s.....depending on how much we have learned, or used our spiritual knowledge....