Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-07-2014, 09:26 AM
Master

I was 12 years old I think with my first spirit, he terrorised me and my sisters for a couple of years.

(I thou also had some kind of alien experience with some kind of "alien" teacher when I was about 4-5 years old who tried to teach me and some other children levitation of objects).

In my case this spirit, a man in a stockman hat, with a long dry as a bone kind of jacket down to almost the ground with big leather boots (he could of been from the late 1800s or early 1900s), haunted the outside of our house for years. He would start banging on the door terrifying me and 3 of my sisters (my 4th sister, my youngest sister couldnt see or hear it) the moment my parents left the house at night.

He'd walk from the front of the house, around the house, his steps loud on the concrete, past the lounge window where I once saw him and then would knock at door. (us kids as soon as we heard him coming would run and lock the house doors in terror then hide behind the lounge).

The last time he did this he actually did it with our parents home and this time I did open the door. A couple of friends who were visiting that night heard the loud door banging too. After a room debate about the knock as it had been loud and not everyone in the room had heard it, so it started up a big debate of "how could you not hear the knocking?", I didnt realise it was the spirit so ran to answer the door.

We had a little window beside that door, I looked out and there was a guy standing there (as I'd only seen the spirit walk past the big lounge window once before I didnt recognise who it was, thought it was just one of the farmers), I opened the door then.. NOTHING! I screamed and went hysterical (after it terrorising us for a couple of years, it was too much for me that I'd just opened the door to it even thou it disappeared).

I was so unsettled and crying so much over it, my parents were going to take me to hospital to have me sedated.

Maybe that is all it wanted the whole time?? To be let in!

That house was a bit strange, we found like a concrete hidden underground part outside which was only big enough for a family to lay in, we also had a very old well suddenly appear in the backyard right near the house (dirt caved in and there it was, it went down a very long way and no idea what could of been at the bottom. We boarded the well over). Could the guy have fallen down the well? I guess I'll never know cause I was too scared to have ever spoken to him.
Old 13-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Master

I was analysing the results of the replies (I added my daughters to it to) and think they are interesting as puberty (or getting close to it) seems to be first time most see things except the person with the twin who had died and the person who saw what seems to be rather a spirit guide then normal spirit.

two didnt say ages
- I saw spirits when I was little (no age given)
- I've been able to see things since I was a kid (no age given)

- I was 2 years old. I saw an American Indian Chief standing in our hallway
-I was born seeing spirit., he was my brother,who passed the day I was nearly born

- 8yr old grandson
- I was about 9 I think.
-I was maybe 10 years old or younger
- my daughter was about 8/9-10 (just before puberty for her)
- I had my first encounter, I believe, when I was ten or eleven years old.
- I was 12 years old
- When i was 13
-About 13 or 14.
-i found my first spirit when i was 14 years old.
- first time was boy i was dating

I was seventeen for the first

Seems at least half of people who have seen a spirit saw their first between 10-14 years old
Old 13-07-2014, 11:32 AM
Master
haven't seen any that I know of . not holding my breath

my brother in law is Modoc (1/2 ) and he's seen a few .
my wife is too, but I don't think she has , per se , though she's
seen some amazing things . I'm American Euromutt , part Irish ,
German, English ..... never saw any Leprechauns or anything
Old 13-07-2014, 03:01 PM
Master
sea-dove--

Just curious if you've ever looked up information about the house you were living in at the time you saw the man with the stockman hat. If you know the address, you should be able to get lots of information now. Perhaps look up how the owner died at the time. It wouldn't solve anything, but might just be some kind of resolutions to all three of you.

Lora
Old 08-08-2014, 07:24 AM
Ralph

I can remember parts of my creation (I'd like to think of that as the creation of my soul) from before I was physically born. It's hard to exactly remember the right chronological order but is goes something like this.
- I was standing in a vast dark space and a voice asked me what I was doing there. I said I didn't know. The voice then told me I had to move on. I asked him how I could move on. The voice told me I had to take a big step towards the small light I could now see in the distance.
- All of a sudden I was on a treshold of a vast dark and a vast light place and I could hear a voice say (or maybe sing) "Think about where you are going now because it will very important for you for a long period of time"
- I stepped into the light and came into a light/grey room with a Giant man (Titan). I stayed there for a while not really doing anything and after some time the Giant threw some cubes to me and told me I could play with them for a while, see if I could understand those cubes. After a while he came back and saw I haven't done anything with the cubes and he told me I had to move on or else he would feed me to his dog (the Dog was so big I could only see his mouth and teeth).
- He put me in a basket and lowered me into a grey Vortex. At first it felt like I was a small part of a large Vortex, later it felt like I had a Vortex of my own. Then another Vortex approached me and told me to go to the middle of the space we were in. If not, she (that Vortex) would push me away and I would be lost forever. I 'jumped' over the other Vortex to the middle of the space and all of a sudden I was walking down a mountain, let by hand by a girl (who was before inside the other Vortex). She let me to her house, a house filled with bright, warm light. Her Mother (Divine Mother) showed me The Ark Of The Covenant and the Seraphims (she likes the Seraphims song: Holy, Holy, Holy) before 'the Neighbour' (Lucifer) came in who also showed me the Ark and asked me if I could figure out what the colors inside the Ark mean (he scared the Seraphims away before he opened the Ark).
- After that I went to the Garden of Eden with the girl and her brother. We stayed there a while before going back in.
- Back inside I sat at a table and Mother said it was time to eat. Seems I was 'Father's' diner since he picked me up and put me into his mouth and swallowed me. I then 'fell' into the (to us known) Universe until I landed on the back of a Dolphin who transported me (guided by Chaos) to earth.

There I met my first 'earthbound' spirit. Since then I met quite a few....(see my other posts).
Old 14-08-2014, 06:55 AM
Experiencer

I was about 12 when I had my first paranormal experience. But the first time I actually saw something I was 17 at school in drama class I saw a black figure walk by the curtain. I so however suffer from random flashes since I was 15? I see just odd scenarios played in my head that come out of no where. Then I get a story of what happened.
Old 14-08-2014, 07:13 AM
Master
28, twas a few different nature spirits; elves, a faerie and some lord of the dance type being that shared consciousness with me and other folk (who were unawares)

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."