Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 24-12-2018, 11:41 AM
Experiencer

HCR Meditation Gift For The Holidays: A Good Servant Versus A Co-Creator In The Light

A limiting belief within Judaism, Islam, and Christianity is that at best one can only become a good servant to a supposed space god, never to evolve into becoming a co-creator. Which is why no one from any of those religions ever managed to achieve god realization.

This limiting belief is not only untrue but also unfair!

For we all contain within us the 'god spark of divinity' that potentially enables us to evolve into becoming a pre-ascended lesser god. This is the evolutionary goal of all our incarnations; to have those god powers actualized in The Light after we return to the primary reality of Spirit. Then and only then can there be a Heaven On Earth from a major improvement upon the basic human condition.

Recently, I debated in-person a Christian man in his 60's from India about religion and spirituality. We eventually agreed upon this spiritual principle:

Radiating compassion eliminates sin.

He subsequently revised that phrasing to:

Radiated compassion eliminates sin.

His focus being to look upon the prophet Isa/Jesus/Yuz Asaf to have already done this for us.

Therein lies the problem in focus:

To seek divinity from without instead of cultivating it from within!

As near-death experience research and past-life regression research confirms...

Neither the prophet Isa or anyone else can manifest vicarious atonement and make us god realized.

It is up to each of us to put in the effort to willfully and conscientiously EVOLVE through years of Heart Chakra Radiance/God Yoga. To reject lust and ego, to cultivate purity and humility, to strive to live by The Golden Rule (without submission to evil), to serve others, all of which eventually leads to becoming a god realized soul, a pre-ascended spiritual master.

The prophet Isa, who never evolved into god realization - which is why he isn't here today, in the flesh, on international television, healing, teaching, protecting and inspiring - cannot make you, me, or anyone else god realized.

WE MUST DO IT ON OUR OWN OR WE WILL NEVER ACHIEVE IT.

By the way, as a result of my ministry of decades: hundreds of people internationally are currently pre-ascended lesser gods.

I leave you with this important and poignant spiritual adage:

There is no higher spiritual path than radiating purified love from the heart or heart chakra on a daily basis. For that is the only route to becoming a lesser god in The Light after bodily death.

Keep Up The Daily Radiance!
Old 24-12-2018, 04:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
The prophet Isa, who never evolved into god realization -

A strange statement. None of us are in a position to judge anyone else's spiritual attainment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
- which is why he isn't here today, in the flesh, on international television, healing, teaching, protecting and inspiring - cannot make you, me, or anyone else god realized.

Another strange statement. Whatever Isa's spiritual attainment, what does that have to do with him not being here in the flesh, appearing on international television, etc?

Peace.
Old 24-12-2018, 09:37 PM
Experiencer

jiamthat...

If all we hold is not good and true, and that hydrogen atoms just appeared out of nothingness and chance to start the Universe, then I completely agree with you.

Otherwise, there are discernable patterns of logic and NDE/PLR research that point to exactly what I am stating.

Then again, all of this can be just a computer simulation and we are all meaningless.

Somehow I don't think so.

Peace