Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 07-12-2018, 06:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Perhaps we could work together the deal this entity a blow and have it pack its bags. Before I continue, what do you believe in; in other words, what is your religion or path?
Old 08-12-2018, 07:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Perhaps we could work together the deal this entity a blow and have it pack its bags. Before I continue, what do you believe in; in other words, what is your religion or path?

I don't have religion, but I do believe about paranormal, guides etc.

Basically, entity is not leaving me alone every minute. Every second really except sleeping. That is really bad than you would think.

When I logged in, to post the latest situation, entity flicked at my mind hard breaking my awareness. Reason I'm posting right now:

Entity is screaming and chanting loudly in my ears and I can't block entity using my throat (vocal cords and moving jaw muscles too like entity is using me to speak but secretly) with his voice singing loudly drawn-out "breast" then see entity hands flicking at breast hard few times with sound of short, loud "puf-puf-puf" with time with that flicks, that does shakes my mental. Sometimes entity's hands pinches breast hard with that sound of "puf" too.

No matter I try, any mental attempts is knocked out sharply with hard jab that breaks badly that shakes my frame of mind. Entity also will not let me not to think about entity or ignore entity's is dealt with hard. Any emotions, any attempts at saying "no" or any words to stop entity, simply knocked out of my "mind" the instant when I go through with this action of communication or thinking is broken instantly. Same with violently blocking me to think by entity methods too. Also shakes my eyes too during that as well. Every time blink my eyes, mental jab that shakes my mind and see his hand finger jab at me same thing with thinking too received that too.

One more thing, entity also periodically twitches my muscles (eye lids and legs, but I do get humming vibration in legs as well from time to time.), and make shoulder to shrug gently like someone pull at shoulder gently trying to move the person with that kind of feeling from entity, I find this super annoying. Every time this happens, also my attention is pulled to entity's attention instantly, I can't block that.

Also I see yellow or blue orbs sometimes. Yesterday, I saw biggest misty blue orb size of a tea dish. Most of time orbs size is usually tiny but noticeable.

All this misery started when I started chakra exercises years ago, now could not due to this entity's blocking my any actions problem.

One of many edits, I finally got entity speaking sounds in my ears loudly and also entity is speaking using my vocal cords and mentally received alternating "do not talk to anyone" and chants in threes of "breast" over and over.

Just now: When I smelled supper being made and barely thought of food, entity spoke: "do not eat" and wanted to write that, I heard that sound and felt, and muscles too, seen entity hand slapping me rapidly.

Just now after writing previously:
"Damn you, for speaking about this" was the entity latest message too, again through my throat speaking by entity's.

Cheers, stonectollector

Last edited by stonecollector : 08-12-2018 at 08:48 PM.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Knower

Just now.

Entity now squeezing me hard that I hardly move, even to talk is blocked with hard squeeze, and mind is filled with entity's energy so thick I couldn't even move in my mind. Bending and lurching my mind.

And all kinds of noises of entity's loud voice in my ears too.

Cheers, stonecollector.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Knower

Update on thie entity. And ugrently needs Help.

I'm frustrated with lack of action because this is my life at stake and true call of action to banish entity from my life is required. I write again and this is real. If I keep mentally quiet, entity stays quiet which is *not a life* I wanted to be in.

What matter with here not using your intuitive senses to confirm yourself (writing here means I let you with permission to probe) what I am telling you my paranormal experiences? This only makes entity's much more powerful.

Let drop the breast thing that entity loves to push right in my face and let me be simple:

The thing is entity *will* not leave me alone every minute. Seriously, every minute. Mind pokes attacks is extremely mental-disruptive. This entity is exploding right in my mind destroying everything I'm trying to think and every time eye blink literally! Incessant loud noises in my ears and that too every time I try to think or talk back to entity result in more attacks to stop me. Entity also make me to speak with the voice cords.

Also entity always lectures me on everything I do with my activities in a way that entity does not want me to do in first place (my life and after the fact).

Muscles twitching is entity's disruptive party as well.

If I cast protective shielding, hold a crystal, try to banish entity, entity will not let me do anything due to mind brutally attacked and brutal control and unable to follow through.

Entity also always toys with me by guiding my speaking word and thinking if I'm relaxed and easy. If I try to force myself to do what I *wanted* against the grain, entity attacks back not letting me.

I have a suspicion that entity is with me all my life till now because of few episodes when I was younger.

How can I get or find psychic person for help to send the entity away for good? Problem with this is my family does not believe in these which makes entity control and position much more powerful.

Help! Cheers, Jason (real name).
Old 15-12-2018, 01:27 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecollector
I'm frustrated with lack of action because this is my life at stake and true call of action to banish entity from my life is required. I write again and this is real. If I keep mentally quiet, entity stays quiet which is *not a life* I wanted to be in.

What matter with here not using your intuitive senses to confirm yourself (writing here means I let you with permission to probe) what I am telling you my paranormal experiences? This only makes entity's much more powerful.

Let drop the breast thing that entity loves to push right in my face and let me be simple:

The thing is entity *will* not leave me alone every minute. Seriously, every minute. Mind pokes attacks is extremely mental-disruptive. This entity is exploding right in my mind destroying everything I'm trying to think and every time eye blink literally! Incessant loud noises in my ears and that too every time I try to think or talk back to entity result in more attacks to stop me. Entity also make me to speak with the voice cords.

Also entity always lectures me on everything I do with my activities in a way that entity does not want me to do in first place (my life and after the fact).

Muscles twitching is entity's disruptive party as well.

If I cast protective shielding, hold a crystal, try to banish entity, entity will not let me do anything due to mind brutally attacked and brutal control and unable to follow through.

Entity also always toys with me by guiding my speaking word and thinking if I'm relaxed and easy. If I try to force myself to do what I *wanted* against the grain, entity attacks back not letting me.

I have a suspicion that entity is with me all my life till now because of few episodes when I was younger.

How can I get or find psychic person for help to send the entity away for good? Problem with this is my family does not believe in these which makes entity control and position much more powerful.

Help! Cheers, Jason (real name).

You may not be able to easily find anyone to help.

Your unwanted companion feeds on your involvement with it. Like it or not, you've been the cause and like it or not you'll need to stop the relationship. Nobody else is involved. From cyber distance I can't work with you in the way I would work with someone close but the principle is that you have to learn how to 'close down'. That will mean switching off from all psychic involvement, even from writing about your problem companion.

You need to find a way to focus your energy on something else in life and move away from this subject and your involvement. This may take some time and effort - it won't necessarily be a quick fix - it's not movieland. It doesn't mean it will be forever but before you consider any other similar involvement you should try to learn more about what you're doing before you do it. That ought to help avoid similar problems in the future.
Old 16-12-2018, 12:14 AM
Super Moderator
Have you considered Shamanic Entity Extraction?

You would need a skilled practitioner to work successfully with you. There are Shamanic healers world wide, in every country, and the knack is finding the right one. Not some "plastic" shaman but someone experienced and good.

I unfortunately cannot guide you to any specific person to help you. Who you choose will be up to you. The service will probably not be free (everyone has to eat and pay their bills), so be prepared for that, but avoid anyone who appears heavily commercial or seeking "celebrity" status.

Put "Shamanic Entity Extraction" into Google search, and take a look. You might find someone to help you.

I wish you well, Jason. May you be guided by your own higher self to the right person to help you. Remember -your own Soul, and higher self is MUCH greater than this troublesome entity.

Not all things are dreamed up by ourselves here or are "psychological" in origin. Some intrusions can and do happen from objective beings in the Astral realms. They saw an opening, somehow, some way, and dived through it. But they are on a very dense level, and are different to us. We have far more potential in many realms.