Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Master
This is why readings/psychics are not fortune tellers, and one shouldn't really hope to get that type of message. For to know the future like that, while many would probably like to know what tomorrow will bring, to actually know what it will bring, takes away our ideas of control and even robs us of our freewill. And that is something that most would not like. It's a thin line at times, trying to help someone, and also getting in the way of trying to tell them what should be best for them. Only they can find that out. Even if every red flag is going off before hand. Unless they find it themselves they will never truly learn. And will just keep repeating the same patterns again.

Those fears, those insecurities created by a person are hard to heal with that person to allow them back into ones life. Most of the time they were kind of created for a good reason.

Either way, whatever path you do choose, I hope it goes well for you. And takes you exactly where you want to be. Whether it's with your ex or with someone else. Life never goes the way we expect it to, but always takes us where we need to be.
Old 29-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Master

I have always been amazed at how well the universe can give us the better version of what we want when we are in connection with it. Whether it is the better version of your ex in a new relationship with him, or with a new person altogether. As long as you are clear in what you desire, the universe has the ability to deliver it to you. I love that part of the experience we get to have here
Old 29-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Pathfinder
I think you have been offered some pretty good advice here Kindheart.

It is very important that we, as individuals, think for ourselves and act accordingly. I also agree that it is pretty sure you have spoken of these things to this woman before in some way or other. I don't for a minute believe she came up with this in some other way. Any other way. So, what she spoke was her opinion and out of line at that.

What she did accomplish is exacerbating your insecurities... which is a negative energy... Which seems strange if she is a true healer.

Personally, I'd stay way way away from this one.

Life is about The Journey. You might make a mistake ... but make sure it is your mistake.

Shake off your in-balance and the effect she had on you. She has no power other than what you give her.

I hope all goes well, and I am quite sure it will.

Now is the time to Stand up and be Counted for we are being watched by the Spirit World -- Joanna Shenandoah
Old 29-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
This is why readings/psychics are not fortune tellers, and one shouldn't really hope to get that type of message. For to know the future like that, while many would probably like to know what tomorrow will bring, to actually know what it will bring, takes away our ideas of control and even robs us of our freewill. And that is something that most would not like. It's a thin line at times, trying to help someone, and also getting in the way of trying to tell them what should be best for them. Only they can find that out. Even if every red flag is going off before hand. Unless they find it themselves they will never truly learn. And will just keep repeating the same patterns again.

Those fears, those insecurities created by a person are hard to heal with that person to allow them back into ones life. Most of the time they were kind of created for a good reason.

Either way, whatever path you do choose, I hope it goes well for you. And takes you exactly where you want to be. Whether it's with your ex or with someone else. Life never goes the way we expect it to, but always takes us where we need to be.

Yes, you get it... and he did play a big role in creating these fears in me. There was a lot of damaged caused, on both sides. I originally left him. A year ago. But we keep getting drawn back to each other. It probably won't ever work and yeah It's probably best to move on. But that decision should've been ours alone to make. And it can't be anymore, cause she took away my hope. We can't make it work without hope. I never asked for a "message" (which she said she heard from her guides, while working on me). It can't be taken back now.
Old 29-06-2018, 09:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by magdna
I think you have been offered some pretty good advice here Kindheart.

It is very important that we, as individuals, think for ourselves and act accordingly. I also agree that it is pretty sure you have spoken of these things to this woman before in some way or other. I don't for a minute believe she came up with this in some other way. Any other way. So, what she spoke was her opinion and out of line at that.

What she did accomplish is exacerbating your insecurities... which is a negative energy... Which seems strange if she is a true healer.

Personally, I'd stay way way away from this one.

Life is about The Journey. You might make a mistake ... but make sure it is your mistake.

Shake off your in-balance and the effect she had on you. She has no power other than what you give her.

I hope all goes well, and I am quite sure it will.

Thank you so much... I just don't know how to disregard her guide's message for me. Her opinion is probably right... I mean I didn't have much hope to begin with. But it should've been my mistake to make, like you said. I'm ok with making mistakes. Sometimes I repeat the same mistakes over and over until I learn. But that's how I find I can best move forward in life, without doubt...

I'm not sure how to shake it off....
Old 29-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Look.

Kindheart.

This seems odd. Have you been talking to her about this before? It sounds very much as if you've let this information slip that you are interested in seeing your ex again, and due to your willingness to talk to her- or someone of your feelings- she is offering unwanted, unasked for, and unsolicited advice.

I suggest you stop speaking to this person or around this person of these things if indeed you did.

Even if she intuitively picked up on it- it is absolutely None Of Her Business, And She Has No Place To Offer You Any Such Advice.

Either way- you need to tell her you are there for the physical healing and body work. You are in no way obligated to speak with her- remember too however- I find it very odd she'd simply come out with this advice without previous knowledge of your circumstances.

Stop talking to her and around her about such things if you are.

You don't need to take her advice. Even if she intuitively came out with this.

Again you do not need to take her advice at all.

If she keeps doing these things- offering talk therapy or advice you have not asked for- you need to bring it honestly up with both her, and her boss if need be- or to say- if she doesn't get it the first time.

Lastly- you shouldn't have any expectations at all in regards to your circumstances.

Best to expect nothing with this man, you may be surprised, you may even be pleasantly surprised, you may even grow.

Further make a decision- do you want to be with him or not?

Also don't let others thoughts and words affect how you think, feel, and what you want to do.

If a man was interested in me- and he let every word or thought another may have about me dictate how he acts, talks, etc, or if he still has interest in me, if he let others influence that? He wouldn't even ever have a chance with me, whether he ever got around to asking me or not.

You are an adult.

You are capable of making your own decisions.

One way or the other you will need to make a decision.

So disregard what the healer said and make one.

My love, and best to you.

Thank you... and Yes, she knew a bit about the situation. And whether that information came from her guides or intuition, it hurts to admits she's probably right. I feel it still should've been my own mistake to make. It's hard not to let myself be I fluenced by others' opinions... It's extremely hard not to let myself be influenced by angels/guide's messages. I think if it were her advice I could much more easily brush it off and see what happens for myself. It's the fact that it supposedly came from a guide or angel. Don't they know best?
Old 29-06-2018, 10:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
Yes, you get it... and he did play a big role in creating these fears in me. There was a lot of damaged caused, on both sides. I originally left him. A year ago. But we keep getting drawn back to each other. It probably won't ever work and yeah It's probably best to move on. But that decision should've been ours alone to make. And it can't be anymore, cause she took away my hope. We can't make it work without hope. I never asked for a "message" (which she said she heard from her guides, while working on me). It can't be taken back now.

Yeah, fear is a powerful thing. When it happens between two people. It can create mistrust, and that can lead to paranoia, and even obsession at times. I know, all too well what that road can lead.

Looking at what you wrote in the first post, reading it, the reader technically never actually says it will not work with him. She says the era of him and you are done, and that you would be better blossom somewhere else. Basically that this relationship will stifle your growth. Which, could be possible if you are only going back to him because of fear of change and clinging to what is familiar.

But these are things that only you can know. Anything else borders on the idea of lack of freewill and that's a cold world to see.

Never lose sight of hope. No matter what path you choose. Always hold hope for the best and a happy outcome.

As a reader there are many people that come to me and ask relationship questions. Whether this relationship will work. Is this person the one.. And I tell them all the same thing, those are questions only you can truly know at the end of the day. It doesn't matter what myself, or my guides, or even the cards say. What speaks true to your heart will be the answers you will have, and only you can know them.

If a reader/reading doesn't ever sit with you. Then discard it. Do not let it spoil you, or your energies. Do not give it power over you.

There are many ethics with regards to healing, and giving messages to clients. Sometimes they do not want them. It can be a fine line to walk as a healer/reader and the messages that are given. It is very possible she was only trying to give you hope about a better world. After all you did come to her with fear about this relationship. She just went about it all the wrong way.

Quote:
Don't they know best?

"Best" is hard to understand from a guide/angel standpoint. Our best could be the result of our greatest pain. But it's our own actions that have to get us there. They guide when needed to help us see a larger picture that we may not notice. But they wouldn't really say, don't date this guy, we have to know it ourselves. They could, however, help us understand things about it. Help us see it clearer. Such as help us understand our fears about it. But the final decision always lies with us.
Old 29-06-2018, 10:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
Don't they know best?

You can't have it both ways. You can't both have the mistake, and be guided in the direction you want to go. Maybe you feel cheated out of the closure you feel you need to move on. You can still have that. So why not just go and get it over with so you can move on? Maybe it won't be a mistake at all...
Old 29-06-2018, 10:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Yeah, fear is a powerful thing. When it happens between two people. It can create mistrust, and that can lead to paranoia, and even obsession at times. I know, all too well what that road can lead.

Looking at what you wrote in the first post, reading it, the reader technically never actually says it will not work with him. She says the era of him and you are done, and that you would be better blossom somewhere else. Basically that this relationship will stifle your growth. Which, could be possible if you are only going back to him because of fear of change and clinging to what is familiar.

But these are things that only you can know. Anything else borders on the idea of lack of freewill and that's a cold world to see.

Never lose sight of hope. No matter what path you choose. Always hold hope for the best and a happy outcome.

As a reader there are many people that come to me and ask relationship questions. Whether this relationship will work. Is this person the one.. And I tell them all the same thing, those are questions only you can truly know at the end of the day. It doesn't matter what myself, or my guides, or even the cards say. What speaks true to your heart will be the answers you will have, and only you can know them.

If a reader/reading doesn't ever sit with you. Then discard it. Do not let it spoil you, or your energies. Do not give it power over you.

There are many ethics with regards to healing, and giving messages to clients. Sometimes they do not want them. It can be a fine line to walk as a healer/reader and the messages that are given. It is very possible she was only trying to give you hope about a better world. After all you did come to her with fear about this relationship. She just went about it all the wrong way.

"Best" is hard to understand from a guide/angel standpoint. Our best could be the result of our greatest pain. But it's our own actions that have to get us there. They guide when needed to help us see a larger picture that we may not notice. But they wouldn't really say, don't date this guy, we have to know it ourselves. They could, however, help us understand things about it. Help us see it clearer. Such as help us understand our fears about it. But the final decision always lies with us.

Thanks... It clarifies a little. It's just hard stay when guides suggest I'd be happier not to, I'd blossom elsewhere. I think she was trying to give me hope. Unfortunately, I had gone to her to work on my fears, in hopes that I would be better able to make a decision to leave or to stay that wouldn't be based out of fear (fear of getting hurt again if I stay, fear of wasting time, but also fear to let go of him and the dreams we used to have even if maybe unrealistic). I wasn't able to get this out of it. I'm left with a very bad feeling in my stomach. And the fear is still there (fear to stay when guides say I blossom elsewhere...).
Old 29-06-2018, 11:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

I just told her how it made me feel. The impact of her message on me. All she kept saying is she's Sorry, that she thought I was ready to hear It, and that sometimes the messages she gets are ones we don't wanna here, and that those that hurt the most are those that help us grow the most. She's sticking by the message she received for me, that it's best for me to move on.... i feel so angry and distressed it's unreal.... I left him yesterday because of that. I wasn't ready to.... I lost my chance for closure... I feel so helpless.....