Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 21-06-2018, 03:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Looking for Answers (esoteric, metaphysical)

Hey! Not sure exactly what to add here or what to share, but I'm basically looking for people who understand where I'm coming from and can communicate the things I am.

I'm 20 years old, in the US. I was raised secular, and I was skeptical and academic. I had a fairly traumatic upbringing, and since, I've been spending a lot of time invested in working on my mental health, working on identifying myself, bring myself back from dissociating, and also developing my spirituality.

I'm definitely into more esoteric and metaphysical beliefs. I've never been devoted to organized religion, but I've been inclined to believe in and connect with the idea of something greater. Within the past couple of years, I've been presented with information and ideas that are beyond coincidental and shared with dozens of psychics, mediums, light language interpreters, and the like.

I've been told countless times that I am an old warrior soul and that while I am an old soul, my soul is undoubtedly extraterrestrial. Well out of commonly believed soul origins or "homes" like the Pleiades, Sirius, Orion, or Arcturus, although I've been told that I've been to all of them. I've also been told (through light language, by a few people) that I have a very entrepreneurial, creative energy that is an important signature in what I'm going to be doing in terms of my soul's purpose.

I've recently encountered the possibility that the soul I have now is not the original soul this body was born with, and that the soul I have now is a walk-in. I don't remember much of anything from my childhood, and I have virtually no emotional attachments to my past experiences, and while I know I dissociate and have had notable mental challenges, I also know that I have a substantial amount of signs that the soul I live with now is a walk-in (at least according to the internet).

I'd like to eventually invest in finding out more about my soul, potentially get a reading through the Michael Teachings, and really connect with what I'm meant to be doing on Earth this time around. I also know that I've been in a challenging mental state and physical state to just... get out and go about my soul's entire life purpose. I've felt chronically low energy, high stress, notable depression, and generally really disconnected from any contentment or passion or anything in my life.

Recently I've been working and I've felt somewhat more connected to humanity and its importance, but I feel that I have a great deal of work to do before I make any important (BIG) moves. I still feel very tired and like I'd much rather not be here. It's hard to see and believe that what I'm doing now is important, but internally I know it is.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to engaging with people who have potentially had similar experiences, and I hope that I can benefit others and myself through this. I'm writing this very tired at nearly midnight, so this may be more rambly than usual, and I typically already have a lot to share.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-06-2018, 06:29 AM
Experiencer
Dear Oldsoulvocalist, Welcome. You said "I'm looking forward to engaging with people who have potentially had similar experiences" You are, indeed, in the right place. I identify with some of the things you shared. I will say this, sort of like an old grammy offering unsolicited wisdom; do cultivate a meditative practice and listen for your inner wisdom to reveal who you are and why you are here. That is the best advice someone else ever shared with me. Get a spiral notebook and jot down your thoughts. Trust yourself, then see how it play out over time. After 50 years of doing that, I feel darned good about my inner wisdom! Welcome, you are in the right place here at SF.