Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Elizabeth

Yes, my grandfather has never contacted me..but I frequently smell his pipe, so I know its his way of telling me that he is still around.
Old 21-11-2011, 12:27 AM
Celeste

In my opinion, it's one of the dearest, most comforting things to be contacted by our loved ones on the other side.
Old 24-11-2011, 01:20 AM
Celeste

Lately I've been having whispering in my ears. Not always accurate in that, sounds like one thing, but I better not act on it, because it is another. What is meant by this? For example, recently, thought I heard, "I love you," from a person, but it was actually, "You're going the wrong way!" Wishful thinking? Or mischief making spirits playing tricks on me???
Old 24-11-2011, 01:25 AM
Aquatic_Dragon

I usually hear sounds and voices, only on the odd occasion i can smell a cigarette.

A_D x
Old 17-12-2011, 04:38 AM
Celeste

Twice now at work,I heard my name being called, and nobody was calling me. ?????????
Old 17-12-2011, 04:41 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
Twice now at work,I heard my name being called, and nobody was calling me. ?????????

Hello Celeste

Someone was calling ye....its called that Higher Self....or one's Guides. Opening to that inner voice. I remember that was to touched on when we talked.

Dont fight it when ye hear one's name called simplly say Hi....knowing that one is protected and see what comes as guidance or a message.

Lynn
Old 18-12-2011, 05:48 AM
Celeste

Thanks, Lynn. I can always trust you will answer me. I will go back and read again what you said.
Old 18-12-2011, 06:21 AM
Celeste

I also hear whisperings, not meant for me. I see shadows.
Old 20-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Suspended
Yes, sometimes I smell things that can't be there. I've smelled flowers/perfume before in my boyfriend's house that was the smell his Gran wore, and other smells in various places, like the smell of people I know.

Reading this thread has made Azrael all playful! I can smell the stone of my favourite cathedral and I just asked him for the smell of our garden in the summer - now I can smell the fresh, warm air, pollen and grass - and the washing on the line!

Old 26-12-2011, 04:39 AM
Celeste

Mischievous spirits around me? Even dogs are noticing. Two aren't related, but, heavy, heavy cigarette smell.