Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-06-2011, 11:26 PM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer
How exactly did this all start?

Who decided that it wasn't enough for there to be 'gifted children' and thought that injecting some Hollywood drama into to the mix to spice things up a bit would be a good idea?

I agree with another poster that it was just a great way to churn some books out. Nothing more!

Any one of us could make up some funky label, associate characteristics with it and claim that these 'Jesus Mk2 Children' are from a very special soul group.

Where are all the 'Useless Chaff Children' from the rubbish soul groups? For goodness sakes!

You are defiantly mistaken, and do not know what an indigo is. I will have you know I have been told my respectable mediums that I am an Indigo and a Lightworker - that these people have not done anything for profit about the topic. These people are genuinely amazing people and full of light.

More or less Indigos began in this world "officially" in the mid-late 80s - this is what I am told, I am 24, and indigo adult and there is others about my age and younger.

We are all Gods children, but some of us (the Indigos, Star and Crystals) are different and I am sure it all connects with our past lives, and our spirituality in this world. Everyone can be spiritual, yes if they learn, but for us Indigos we pretty much have no choice to be spiritual or not.

Like I said before, I am an Indigo and a Lightworker - who is a teaching/healing earth angel. These terms are used by Archangel Raphael to describe me, who is currently overseeing me at the moment.
Old 16-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Energyatwork

It still amazes me that people think Indigo is something new. ALL it is, is a new label for something that has been around as long as mankind. Nancy Anne Tappe is simply an oppertunist who saw a way to make money; Indigo children, kids with indigo auras. Of course only she could see them!
She did not even have the sense to realize that she has made life far harder for people your age and younger to fit in the world.
Angelicorin do not belive all you are told. EVERYBODY has a choice its called free will. Spirituality is simply a wish to be an expression of love without condition during your time on Earth, even if only for a moment or two at a time. All else is often based on pure ego.
I do not mean to offend but please realize just how much ego/arrogance your post exhibits. Please do yourself a favor just be who you are; there is no need for New Age labels that give a false sense of self importance. Yes you are different but if you are not careful you will push people away from you because of your attitude, not because you are different
Old 16-06-2011, 12:46 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energyatwork
Angelicorin do not belive all you are told. EVERYBODY has a choice its called free will. Spirituality is simply a wish to be an expression of love without condition during your time on Earth, even if only for a moment or two at a time. All else is often based on pure ego.
I do not mean to offend but please realize just how much ego/arrogance your post exhibits. Please do yourself a favor just be who you are; there is no need for New Age labels that give a false sense of self importance. Yes you are different but if you are not careful you will push people away from you because of your attitude, not because you are different

You mention free will, and yet tell me not to believe those who I respect the most - more experienced mediums/lightworkers and God's heavenly messengers. So it is my free will to believe who I trust the most.

Do not believe I am more important than others - heck I am still learning about who I am as a spiritualist. I have had so much negativity towards who I am, and what I believe that, yes, my posts may come across arrogant on the internet. But I am very quick to defend my own beliefs, and I try my best, which is difficult over the internet to convey vocal tone, to explain myself. So it may seem arrogant to you, but in reality - away from the written word, it may not. :)
Old 16-06-2011, 02:02 AM
Energyatwork

Angelicorin
Respect yourself! Should you choose to rely on the words of others then you open yourself to that which may be less then authentic. It is common for many to make claims as to their abilities in order to impress the unweary and in turn influence their development. Those who have the authentic ability to share the messages of spirit with you are rare indeed; exercise caution when you seek the words of Spirit from another individual.

All the time in the world is available to you so that you may explore your traits and abilitites for yourself. True insight that is given to anyone will always lack the trappings of the New Age and the boxes and labels that it imparts.

When an individual is seeking the truth only by looking within will you find what you seek. Each and every individual is a lightworker with one no more special then another. It is true to say that some are indeed more sensitive than the average person and posess qualities that may seem desirable to others; but you know from your own inner conflicts that these abilities can be difficult to master; for much of what you seek there are no books that will supply answers.

We will tell you in deference to your desire to know that no authentic guide will confer labels and titles upon you, they are counter productive and encourage ego. Ideas implanted from books and people fuel expectation this can can and does feed self created illusion which will seem very real.
Your journey is one of individuality. Take the time to examine yourself in that way you will gain confidence.
Old 16-06-2011, 03:05 AM
AngelicOrin

The other people who I talk about are to me spiritual teachers, I go to them for advice for things I am not too sure about, as I am still learning. I have been primarily by myself so far during my journey as I do know it is an individual journey and know my strengths and weaknesses. And of course, there are times were I do need to ask advice for other spiritual people from them, and I trust them, as they have been very honest with me. It is just natural.
Old 16-06-2011, 03:17 AM
Energyatwork

Understanding gained through personal insight will place you in a far better position than learned knowledge. Building your relationhip with Spirit is always personal and lasts a lifetime. Yes it is more difficult to rely on yourself but in the long run you will be better served. You will find you actually need very little; much that exists and is referred to as spiritual is simply not needed. The words of Spirit when shared always contain far more than is first realized
Old 16-06-2011, 03:32 AM
AngelicOrin

I have been by myself, learning by myself for the past 3 years - heck I didn't know anything about spirituality when I started off! LOL It only has been only the last 6mths, I have sought advice from the very few trust, and we also share experiences - it is really nice to talk to others who understand and don't treat me like a freak. I also always conduct oracle readings on myself - it is very rare I go to someone else for one, because I want to make the personal connection to those within the deck - I only use Archangel and God/ess cards. But hey, everyone is different, and there are different approaches to gaining a connection with the divine, this is just my way of learning.
Old 16-06-2011, 03:45 AM
Energyatwork

You have no need to gain a connection, you have retained your connection from birth; that is a large part of the reason why you are different. If you wish to choose the guide or energy you wish to connect to you are exerting control and this will not allow the full expression of Spirit. Self Healing simply given by placing your hands where you instinctivly feel they need to be and then just asking for the healing you need will strengthen your connection. Do not concentrate or focus; just ask. Bedtime is a good time or watching tv, reading a book even. Its a natural process for you if you can keep human wants and needs out of the equation, enjoy
Old 16-06-2011, 04:10 AM
AngelicOrin

It isn't to gain connection, it is to deepen the connection so to speak. I do not pick the cards when I do my own readings, I actually let the energies and angels/gods pick their cards to what ever question I may have or to what advice they may give me. I have a few who I do remain in contact with away from the cards because of my life, as a University student, I do call upon the Gods Athena, and Thoth, and Archangel Uriel for advice and blessings. I evoke on the God Ganesha to remove negativity, and to help me remain calm, and he blesses me with his presence, and of course the mighty Archangel Michael for love and protection. :)
Old 16-06-2011, 06:12 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Each and every individual is a lightworker with one no more special then another.

Bumping this quote!

Quote:
Understanding gained through personal insight will place you in a far better position than learned knowledge. Building your relationhip with Spirit is always personal and lasts a lifetime. Yes it is more difficult to rely on yourself but in the long run you will be better served. You will find you actually need very little; much that exists and is referred to as spiritual is simply not needed.

And this too.