Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-09-2014, 10:45 AM
Experiencer
A higher being with me

Lately I have sensed a positive being around me who is higher than the guardian angels that protect me, it's clear that this being is here to stay although I do not always sense or hear this being all I have to do is call and that being is there, this being like the guardian angels that protect me also has the ability to shine a white light around me, this being keeps me safe from evil beings, and points out to me faults in my thinking, and is giving me advice but on a different level to the guardian angels who already prior to this being protect me and I keep hearing discipline discipline discipline I'm my head when I am doing the exact opposite. Or I leave you my peace, my peace I give you, which is a statement found in the bible since putting that as my signature I hear that sentence less and less.

Also on another note anyone who has unwanted entities hanging around them can imagine certain elements that they are spirituality connected to shielding them, you can imagine the elements cutting the connection with the entity or you can imagine it as a wall or some kind of shield.

Here are two examples one water another of a hawk.

If you have a connection with water to cut the connection with the unwanted entity make sure you are sensing the unwanted connection and imagine water completely soaking you as if a bucket of water has been dumped on you and it cuts the connection, another way is that you imagine you are surrounded by a wall of water, though include the floor and roof, you control which entities can be with you in the room and who can't.

The hawk, I have no connection to this bird but it's just an example of an animal I came up with,

You could imagine a group of hawks around you cutting unwanted connections with entites, and you could also imagine that the hawks as they fly around you block any entities that you do not wish to connect to.

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 11-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Master

Just wondering how you know the being is higher then your guardian angel? Do you mean like an archangel? I heard that different guides come in at different times according to our soul needs.
Old 11-09-2014, 12:38 PM
Experiencer
No not an archangel, but I'm just able to sense the energy that comes off other beings so I just know, I sense that it's above my guardian angels, but regardless of that this being is a guide of some sort just the energy I sense coming from this being is stronger

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 11-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Master
Hi,

In my view, what you sense is your higher self. This guide is You with the Mind of God. The energy is stronger than any other because it is so naturally You being with You.

Your core energetic essence is an all knowing divine love. The incarnated you is unaware of this magnificence. The path to true awakening involves a productive relationship between the physical you and the divine You.

You are well on your way to that accomplishment.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-09-2014, 07:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

In my view, what you sense is your higher self. This guide is You with the Mind of God. The energy is stronger than any other because it is so naturally You being with You.

Your core energetic essence is an all knowing divine love. The incarnated you is unaware of this magnificence. The path to true awakening involves a productive relationship between the physical you and the divine You.

You are well on your way to that accomplishment.

John

I really don't understand what the higher self is, and I'm not sure what you mean by this guide is you with the mind of god.

Old 12-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Master
It is your inner wisdom. In some religions, it is called your Christ Consciousness. It knows all that you have forgotten so that you could incarnate as a physical human. It is the Divine You.

This feeling you have about it is very strong. It is an all knowing awareness as high as any in spirit. That energy of God has multiple unique expressions of itself. The aspect of you which knows the most about that is your higher self.

Trust your feelings and not the need for a logical explanation. You will prosper best that way, as I see it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-09-2014, 03:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightCat
If you have a connection with water to cut the connection with the unwanted entity make sure you are sensing the unwanted connection and imagine water completely soaking you as if a bucket of water has been dumped on you and it cuts the connection, another way is that you imagine you are surrounded by a wall of water, though include the floor and roof, you control which entities can be with you in the room and who can't.

What do you mean by "connection" with water? I can understand that water can cut/separate energy, because that is taught in feng shui (geomancy). However, I was under the impression that you would only need to intend and/or visualize that the water cuts the cord, and it will be done. No?
Old 12-09-2014, 11:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
What do you mean by "connection" with water? I can understand that water can cut/separate energy, because that is taught in feng shui (geomancy). However, I was under the impression that you would only need to intend and/or visualize that the water cuts the cord, and it will be done. No?

Some people are draw to specific elements and have an actual connection with them, which is me I get this sense of freedom and peace near beaches, lakes, rivers, etc, so I was merely saying those elements that you gave connections to you can visualise them to cut the cords, but I have never heard of feng shui but if it works without having to have a connection with water than that is great.