Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Seeker

Question I can't stop thinking about death

For the past few years, I've been doing alot of research about death and the afterlife. And it comforts me so much knowing that one day I will die. It's literally on my mind 24/7. I know this is gonna sound weird but it feels like I just don't belong here? Last year I've had a few amazing lucid dreams and some out of body experiences aswell. I was so happy during most of my lucid dreams, it felt like I truly belong there. But I've had a few encounters with shadow persons, aliens, demons and evil entities. So that was basically the main reason why I quit lucid dreaming and astral projecting. So when we die, we go to the astral plane right? I find death and the afterlife so interesting. But it really scares me so much that there are evil entities out there who will try to hurt you once you cross over.

Apparently we all agreed to reincarnate here on earth. What's your opinion about that? Because I think I must have been 'forced' while signing the contract. I honestly just don't like it here. If I ever get the choice again to reincarnate or stay in the afterlife, I will definitely stay in the afterlife. I will never ever come back to earth. And please don't think I'm suicidal, because I'm not. There are still loads of things I want to do here on earth. But for some reason, I have this feeling that I'm going to die at a very young age due to a heart attack. And that also really scares me. The pain you feel before you die. I've read somewhere that right before you're about to die, your soul leaves the body. Just to avoid pain and agony. What do you guys think about that?

English isn't my native language, so I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Thanks for taking the time to actually read this.

-BringMeTheHorizon
Old 18-11-2013, 04:19 AM
_Lost

You're not alone when thinking of death, and the afterlife. It is the ultimate mystery that many of us wonder. I too think about it on a daily basis, but even as I wonder, I do not wish to end this journey of life. Not until I'm old and wrinkled anyways lol. Death is often perceived by many as the end of road. I heard a good quote from an underrated movie titled "The Fountain". "Death is the road to awe."

By the way,

Your English grammar is excellent, and might I say, it's better than most native English speakers.
Old 18-11-2013, 05:48 AM
primrose

Hello, Bringmethehorizen, To put your mind at ease as to what to expect, read about near death experiences there's lots of stories about it. No matter how you die, there will be no pain, as for being re-incarnated here, you had to agree as no one is forced.You may not be happy here, but there's a reason you came

Old 18-11-2013, 09:00 AM
shinenz

I also think about death on a semi regular basis, possibly the majority us are, just not saying so. I don't believe we are forced to come back to earth. I clearly remember watching my mother go into labour before I entered my new body, and there was no sense of pressure, just waiting with calmness. As for the entities, have belief that once crossed over you will recall clearly how you deal with them, so rest assured you will be fine.
Old 18-11-2013, 09:53 AM
RainbowAngel

You probably feel like you dont beong here because this isnt our permenant home. We chose to come here to experience and learn. And it is to aid spiritual growth. We come full of intentions be it to teach, to learn or purely to love. In the vrand scheme of things are life on earth is short lived compared to tbe eternity that our souls live.

My advice would be to concerntrate on the things you love, do the things you feel drawn to do and find enjoyment in what you can and be greatful for what you are blessed and deserve to have.

Dont let your short shot at life pass you by, death is just a very small part of our journey and a transition to our true state.

Love and light to you bringmethehorizon build your own heaven on earth for the time being ♥★♥
Old 18-11-2013, 09:55 AM
RainbowAngel

P.s please excuse the terrible spelling mistakes haha :)
Old 18-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Master

You might want to watch a short you tube video of Robert Monroe . He talks about wanting to go home after death , but when he goes home while out of body he finds out why he left , he was board . The music and clouds kept repeeting . When I remember what part of the forum I made the post I will post a link , its title is a board Robert Monroe .
Old 18-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Divinus

A lot of what you say reminds me of myself. You just need to remember that you are consciousness/soul and there is really no need to stress over things in the material world. Physical existence has the potential to be a wonderful experience, if only we could stop all this negative thinking...
A wise man once said love is the defualt position and if we could stop trying to change the way things are and instead just go with it, all problems would be solved until new problems arise, in which case the cycle continues. This is how consciousness gains knowledge of self and expands.

Anyways... Is there a specific reason you think you are going to die early of a heart attack?
Old 18-11-2013, 06:01 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinus
Anyways... Is there a specific reason you think you are going to die early of a heart attack?

Well yeah, there kinda is. A few years ago, I've had a heart disease. Which could've easily killed me, if the doctors didn't find out about it.

In January, I had to go to the hospital for a check up. And according to the doctors my heart is perfectly normal. But for the past few weeks I have been experiencing a heavy feeling on my chest along with a sharp pain. Like someone just stabbed me. And that's why I think that I'm going to die of a heart attack.
Old 18-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Administrator
A lot of people start thinking about death then it freaks them out.well there is no need to fear for their is no death only a continuation of life,we all come from spirit and we all go back to spirit. there are no bad entities in the spirit realm.that can cause you harm.the spirit world consists of layers those who have done wrong.sstay on the bottom layers until they repent what they did.you will never be on the same level that someone who has caused you harm will be. as for the pains you feel in your chest are you sufffering from panic attacks.

Namaste