Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Mine lasted a few years about. In the begining and thru out it was like flashbacks of other lives. Hardcore emotions and release. The releases ended in blockages coming out and intoxication replacing it. Heat pouring out of my chest. Feeling invinceable and flu symptoms. I gave away and thru out all my stuff. Except a couple bags. Walked away fro
A lucrative business. Stayed close to the earth. Slept outside. Started another business. Gave it away and became a trucker. I live in a truck being a otr trucker. Own little. Give much of my money to family because of the economy. Feel great now. The hard stuff is over. I'm always intoxicated now. Estsasy I suppose. A lot of strange spiritual stuff has been going on at times. Have become acclimated to it. I'm thd happiest I have ever been. I simply was forced to surrender. A lot of the time I felt like different people in different times. Lived thru my past lives. Well worth it looking back. Being around open minded people helped me. the couple I found. Mostly soljtude was the biggest help. Were all differenf. That's just my story. Good luck with yours! As far as readings. Perhaps they could help. But I found my dreams and own intuition to be much greater tools. And much more accurate to what I'm going thru. I found trusting myself before everything else was the lesson if there was one. But again hats just my experience. And again good luck! May the force be with you!
Old 06-03-2013, 01:11 PM
Pathfinder
Its individual, but mine lasted intensely for just over two years. It was the hardest period of my life to go from a sudden and suprising awakening and happiness to the most lonely, desolate place. I felt disconnected from what I knew before the whole process started and backed away from friends and family. I felt loneliness like I ever knew possible. It was bigger than me. It was like I was feeling the loneliness of existence. I was seeing things, feeling things, I can't say I had a decent night sleep for the entire two years. It was mental! I didn't feel I could communicate about it with a lot of people so I took solace in myself and tried to frantically find inner peach (I think I tried way to hard) and reached out to other spiritual people from time to time. I had a real journey. It wasn’t easy.

It eased up about 6 months ago and now I feel possibly the best I have felt ever. I literally feel the space freed up in my body and I feel light and happiness. It’s a real process. Just hold tight and know that it will get easier eventually. There’s no quick fix besides letting time do its magic and having faith that the suffering is changing and developing you for the better.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:57 AM
BodhiChan

For me daily (walking) meditation is the key. Mother Gaia truly is our Ascension Partner here on Earth (her body). Caressing Mother Gaia with your feet as you walk or as you practice Yoga, or swimming, or any outdoor activity where you acknowledge her spiritual vibrations. Especially now, during her (and our) Ascension into the next Dimensional Realm of Consciousness.

Namaste,

Bodhi
Old 22-10-2013, 12:53 AM
Master

Mine was 3 months in and out. It cured my anxiety and depression and I haven't looked back since.
Old 22-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Guide
A few years, about 5 to 6 years in my early twenties. I am forty one now. Life is still hard but I am stronger now and able to cope (at least so far so good). When you can bathe in the love at the end of an evening, then there isn't much that can keep a good person down.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 23-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Guide

I find that there are always bad moments. The only difference for me is that it gets easier to be more surrendered despite those bad times. It sucks, but I feel better about it.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 23-10-2013, 08:47 AM
Pathfinder
I think mine opened without me even realizing....I am not sure though, does anyone know what it feels like when it first opens?
Old 23-10-2013, 10:11 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftKittyLover
I think mine opened without me even realizing....I am not sure though, does anyone know what it feels like when it first opens?

many people have different experiences. i'm sure there's a thread about this somewhere. from what i heard, some are very violent full kundalini awakening in which it goes up and out the crown, shoots up and goes back to the core. others have only ida or pingala open, not really open in the shushumna. some have partial opening where the energy has no where to go out because there are lots of blockages in the shushumna. This is not good. For me, it started where the shushumna was opened as a clear hollow opening. All main chakra knots opened, then the kundalini core's shell broken so that the flame of the kundalini can start purifying. when all shushumna body levels (and probably other unknown stuff) are open enough, the core can go up. i have a teacher that shows me how to get the core up, but as always, everything takes time and you can't rush it unless it's meant to be full, blown and quickly done. I'm happy with the kundalini process i'm going through. i study with padmacahaya. :)
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 29-01-2014, 07:24 AM
wayshower

Thanks for all the information and encouragement. It is indeed comforting to know that there really is light at the end of the tunnel even thought it just doesn't seem possible.
Old 25-07-2014, 02:37 AM
xdugi

Here is what you could try to help yourself:
1. Get yourself medium or high quality earphones (50$+) or headphones (100$+)
2. Go to youtube and search for: 639 Hz - Anahata: The Heart Chakra
3. Turn volume up as high as you can handle
4. In 3 - 9 min observe your body and emotions: Are you feeling relieved? Is your back sweating? Are you feeling great? Are you crying?
5. If above helps search and study human chakra system, locate your pain, connect to chakra and play the music as loud as you can handle
6. If you can find author Nikos Charalambous in youtube result set go for it, helped me a lot, else just click aroud 10+ min videos

If you have fears (paranoias):
1. Complete steps above
2. After you find yourself comfortable and clear all pain out of your back, search and find 852 Hz - Ajna: The Brow Chakra and play for couple of min
3. When in fear, close your eyes, point them to the point between your eyebrows (third eye)

Don't be shy, post your comments and help other members. Don't forget to donate Nikos.