Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 26-11-2012, 08:44 PM
mrcuteblackie

Wild or any relaxation method during sleep for lucid dreaming or sral travel is not recommended, for these method themselves are stressful. Just watch TV and fall asleep normally, and you will be lucid so long as you ask yourself any time something strange happens if u are dreaming. Assume that everything has to be perfect in your life., so whenever anything go wrong, verify if it is a dream. In this will also cause your life to be perfect because you expect it to be so. That is what I do and I get lucid every night with a good night's sleep.
Old 26-11-2012, 08:45 PM
mrcuteblackie

Please do not take any chemicals. Dreaming is natural. You wil get there.
Old 26-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcuteblackie
Please do not take any chemicals. Dreaming is natural. You wil get there.

I totally agree. It's sort of antithetical to the whole purpose, in my mind.

MrCute--I like your method, but isn't asking yourself if everything isn't perfect (within the dream) in order to verify--just another method which you "work" to remember to ask yourself?

And often I have dreams that are neither negative nor positive. In fact, the most meaningful are the most mysterious to me. So, even if I could remember to ask myself, I'm not sure I'd be able to answer the question!

Had one a few weeks ago that I still think about. It was highly symbolic and not very long. I was moving behind something similar to the back of a jewelry counter--a very long, curved counter. I could see the thick curved seam of the greenish glass (or it might have been mirror). I couldn't see inside it.

As I moved from right to left along the curve, I became aware of a blinding, flashing white light from on top of the counter. It was flashing at regular intervals, like a police car light or the light from a lighthouse when seen from a fixed place. It must have been in a case of some type and was the only "jewel" out. I couldn't tell if there was some sort of semi-covering that was rotating around the light or if the light was turning.

The end. It means something, but I still can't put it all together. So how would you classify this? Is it "as I would want my life to be"? I'm not sure how to answer in this case. I find a lot of dreams are like that for me. I'm not really sure how I feel about the incidents even after the dream is over.

IsleWalker - Lora

P.S. I'm glad you made the comment about substances. I tried to edit my post after I had posted it--to see if he meant taking some substance, but it was too late.
Old 21-12-2012, 11:59 AM
mrcuteblackie

[quote=IsleWalker]I totally agree. .....QUOTE]
I read time and time again, that seeing bright light in your dream means success, I mean, great success. I recomn u should keep pursuing your current goals, both material and spiritual.
Old 21-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcuteblackie
I read time and time again, that seeing bright light in your dream means success, I mean, great success. I recommend u should keep pursuing your current goals, both material and spiritual.

MrCuteBlackie,

[Interesting screen name! What does it mean?] Can you think of where you read this about the bright light? I mean, yes, I understand that a blinding amorphous light might be that. This was like an orb that flashed. I see myself as an orb, sometimes literally when I am about ready to sleep. I often see orbs--blue ones hovering around the TV as I am watching but drifting, orange ones, quarter-sized zipping across the room toward me, other white ones I almost always see in my third eye when it's open.

So I tended to interpret that dream as some mechanism that was blocking the constant shining of the light. Although it did seem like it was an automatic kind of blocking, like it was intended to be that way.

And the fact that only one "jewel" was out of the case is interesting. The implication to me was that many others were in the case but this was the one I was meant to pay attention to.

Thanks for the interpretation. Maybe I need to be more open about it.

Lora

P.S. I just realized that you are one who said about picturing your life as perfect. That has stuck in my mind ever since I read it. I almost came back out here to post about it but didn't.

It is so simply put but profound! It's kind of law of attraction and manifesting what you think about all in one. You seem to come by it really easily. I practiced this for a couple weeks after you said it but I have to say that it's really easy for me to get off track. How do you do it? How did you come by the idea? How long have you practiced that way?

Last edited by IsleWalker : 21-12-2012 at 09:06 PM.