Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 02-08-2012, 08:00 PM
inscrutable

I had my first lucid dream !

I wasnt planning for it, i just knew what it was. I saw some stupid stuff in my dream then I found myself in school.It was the first day of school but in real life I'm actually on summer break.Well first it was normal then I started to question:why did school start?Aren't I in summer break?? Then I get that i was in a dream and i got paniced.I told everyone in my dream that they are in my dream. I did my two fantasies that i would like to happen them in real life.It was fantastic.How can I do it again??
Old 03-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Experiencer

The more you think about lucid dreaming, the more it starts happening. Now that you've done it once, it will start happening spontaneously. There are ways to make it happen more regularly though. Heres one way: get a sheet of paper and write "ARE YOU DREAMING?" on it with a marker and attach it to your ceiling so that every time you go to bed or wake up, you see it and then genuinely ask yourself the question and check to see if you're in a dream. Do this every day for a month and eventually, you'll start doing this in your dreams and when you do, you usually become lucid. Just make a habit of asking yourself if you're dreaming.

There are other ways to enter lucid dreams too and something very interesting I've noticed is that when you enter a lucid dream directly from wake, the LD is super vivid, its more real and vivid than real life. Its real interesting, everything is so much clearer and more vivid. Theres a free ebook on this site:
http://obe4u.com/
which I read a while ago. It gives you various techniques for entering lucid dreams. It also teaches you lucid dream skills.

Acting out fantasies in LDs is brilliant. I can't act out sexual ones since I always wake up before I can come close to having sex (I think people can train themselves to be able to do it though, the trick is to suppress excitement) but I can act out just about all other fantasies. My favourite is joyriding and rampaging around a big city. God, its so much fun, ts something that you can't experience in real life because in real life you have to be careful to avoid injuring/killing people and you would have swarms of police after you (in LDs, that adds to the fun but in real life it means you're most likely going to to get imprisoned or killed).
Old 20-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Knower
congrats on your achievement!