Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 28-05-2012, 09:51 PM
CupcakeQueen

Angel1 What is an indigo child?

Hi,

What is an indigo child?

I recently had a reading and was told that my niece was an indigo child, but I'm not entirely sure what this means?
Old 29-05-2012, 03:10 AM
Master

:) it means her aura is indigo. Here is a link for more info to help you understand what being an indigo means for many : http://www.secretaura.com/the-meaning-of-colors-indigo and if you'd like some more insight, I'm sure we could all offer our insight or put up a reliable link
Old 29-05-2012, 03:27 AM
Manik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeQueen
Hi,

What is an indigo child?

I recently had a reading and was told that my niece was an indigo child, but I'm not entirely sure what this means?

It means that there is a part of her aura ,called the life color, that is indigo, her whole aura may be indigo but this has nothing to do with whether one is an "indigo child" or not. If you want to learn more about indigo's from the source then check out this website. http://www.allaboutindigos.com/ Nancy Anne Tappe is the source of truth about indigo's. She has a book called Indigo: The Quiet Storm That can tell you everything you want to know about Indigo's.

What this means from, my perspective is that your niece is here to help show the way for the rest of the world, to be a bearer of light in a world filled with darkness.

If you were born between the 60's and now, your probably an Indigo ;)

Take care.
Old 29-05-2012, 03:39 AM
Quagmire

It really does not matter if someone is indigo or not, what matters is that they are true to themselves because that is all that is ever needed. We are all equal so please do not put to much weight on the shoulder of an indigo or anyone else for that matter We all contribute to the Cosmos and the creation of life just by being alive, so there really is nothing we have to be besides ourself.
Old 30-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Humble warrior Queen

Bleh, indigo is just another label to excuse behavior. We are all children of God, the term of indigo is to make that seem more appealing to people who don't believe in God or a higher power.
Old 30-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Master
An indigo child, in most cases, an unfortunate person being stuck with a labeled, there is no such thing.
Old 30-05-2012, 09:19 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
there is no such thing...

...as the real world. Just a lie we have to rise above [John Mayer]. Thanks for the song
Old 30-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
...as the real world. Just a lie we have to rise above [John Mayer]. Thanks for the song
Yes indigo is just a lie to keep you occupied in the mind, rise above it.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old 30-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Master
well i don't think the parents intentionally lie though you maybe right in that they are trying to occupy their mind. perhaps they feel helpless that they cannot heal their children and so tell them they are special so as to cover up the pain etc.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 30-05-2012, 08:23 PM
Occultist

Indigo child is a phrase coined by Nancy Anne Tappe a self proclaimed psychic. Need I say more? Please before falling for these labels do some homework and research.