Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 03-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Matron and heart

Please does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I had a lucid dream that I was in some sort of building with lots of different people. The nature of the venue is unclear. I saw a black man in my mind's eye and at the same time heard strong male voices in my ears. Then I looked down and saw a clock radio, similar to the one I have but this one had a massive long ariel. The clock radio seemed to be moving about on its own and my first thought was 'an alien.' Then I panicked and thought to myself that I was seeing the black man as an alien, which is absolutely untrue.

At this point I started to fly around the room. I clapped my hands several times to prove to myself that the dream was indeed lucid. I saw men and woman - I think some of them were only heads but fortunately this didn't seem scary. I was feeling quite sexual and decided to look for a partner. I finally found someone suitable and I think we started the 'act' when I was aware my heart was pounding more fiercely than it should. I remember moving to another room and someone asking me whether I needed a doctor or a matron. I said 'matron' and gave a reason but sadly I don't recall what it was. The matron appeared. My heart was pounding violently (the sensation was very vivid) and I was terrified thnking that it would come through my chest and I would die. I took the matron's hand and put it on my heart so she could feel it. Then I woke up to see silvery patterns on my ceiling, very pretty .

I spent some time in meditation last night talking about my health condition and my desire to be healthy if this is in Divine law. I do get strong palpataions with my heart but it is under control and never as bad - fortunately - as I experienced in the dream. My heart was fine when I woke up.

I was also thinking in meditation about non judgement.

I wonder if anyone can make sense out of this dream based on what I've said?
Old 22-06-2012, 08:48 PM
Alij

honestly i wonder if you may have been astral projecting-did you feel a sensation like comming back into your body when you woke?

And it does sound like its obviously something with your heart. The dream could be giving two different ideas here-1 it may be saying to see a doctor or something about your heart (but if your uncomfortable with a doctor maybe a matron?)
or 2- the dream could be telling you that you justhave a big heart that is very active