Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Ambermay

What are your special gifts and how do they work?

I have no gifts so to speak, just annoyances mostly and seldom I get useful tips or experiences I don't know how and where do they come from and for what reason.

The only one I can think about is that I'm very good with animals (cats are the easiest).
But even farm animals - I worked on horse and dairy farms, and especially small calves - they'd just followed me endlessly. I could handle them with ease in cases when no-one could catch them.
My heifers grew very well and did wonderfully, and even as adult milking cows - they'd all come around whenever I'd walk into their paddock.
I was called upon working in dairy business often after I moved to have an office job.

I bond very quickly with animals and able to understand a lot from them, but I'm not telepathic. It just puzzles me (well I just love all animals). It seems they are drawn to me when I think kindly towards them. But that is normal for everyone, isn't it?

But what are your special gifts and how do they work for you? Can you control them? I know many people have them and especially on this forum. Are you able to help people with your gifts and how? Please share?

I would absolutely love to hear your stories, even the very long ones - I love to read.
Old 26-02-2012, 11:13 AM
silent whisper

Thats wonderful ambermay that you share a special affinity with animals...animals I suspect sense your trust and kindness and you provide a wonderful space for them to feel safe. I love animals also and my own pets and I have the same understanding and trust.
Old 26-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Master
iya, dunno if it's special per se but my ikkle super-power is knowing the gender of unborn babies, which apparently my great great nan had too. not a biggy lol but ok to have. if i were to extend this out i would illustrate it as an ability to intuitively (and i use that word carefully as i'm not keen on the phrase "medical intuitive" at all) to feel the attributes and dis-ease of another physical body by communing directly with it, rather than the spirt that lives in it...my real name points to this too. still tis only a small thing tho helpfull in ways...peace

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 26-02-2012, 01:16 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3
iya, dunno if it's special per se but my ikkle super-power is knowing the gender of unborn babies, which apparently my great great nan had too. not a biggy lol but ok to have. if i were to extend this out i would illustrate it as an ability to intuitively (and i use that word carefully as i'm not keen on the phrase "medical intuitive" at all) to feel the attributes and dis-ease of another physical body by communing directly with it, rather than the spirt that lives in it...my real name points to this too. still tis only a small thing tho helpfull in ways...peace

thats one cool gift necta3...you might be the next caroline myss...
Old 26-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3

Seriously - I think this is awesome and is a real gift.
I wish I had something like that...
(I'm old and not pregnant, but my children are my cats - sorry to say that)
I have a strong feeling that I'm going to adopt another soon even though we don't plan on it at all. It's just a feeling.
If your gift extends up-to that far - can you tell me if it's going to be he or she?
And as my thoughts were going - I found trouble in finding good name, could you help with it too?
Ignore my bold question to you if you can not do this upfront.

To tell you the truth - cats just appear in my life and I gave up in dismissing thoughts and dreams about it. I'm just expecting that whatever is to happen.
It might just happen that my husband and I will end up with another child-cat. We live in Africa and we already have five of our darlings (all just over being three year olds).
This feeling was flared today when my husband found an article in a paper from SPCA (3 out of our 5 are adopted from there) and we want to donate, which means he will be going there.......

Last edited by Ambermay : 26-02-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old 26-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Master
Healing others through art, it seems...

Old 26-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Neville

I am sometimes intuitive and considered by some to be a psychic. It works by absenting myself from my own thoughts and allowing what comes into my head to be written.
Old 26-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
Healing others through art, it seems...

I love art.
I love photography and photo-manipulation, etc., but I can't draw or paint...

This sounds wonderful what you have - how do you do heal others through your art? Please share.
Old 26-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I am sometimes intuitive and considered by some to be a psychic. It works by absenting myself from my own thoughts and allowing what comes into my head to be written.

Is that automative (did I misspelled the word?) writing, Neville? Wow - I heard a lot about it. Does your hand gets moved without you noticing?
Are you able to help others with your gift?
Old 26-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Guide

Ambermay, you can start communicating with the animals through the conscious use of your third eye.
Cats or horses might be in average more receptive for it than other animals. You can imagine something like the holographic picture of her favorite food coming out of your third eye into her third eye. Make it gentle and slowly and look if you get an reaction, whether physically or in any other way.

My talent probably is existing, it's what I do with most consistency