Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 27-02-2007, 08:28 PM
ljepotica

Question on angels.

Hello all

I wondered about asking help from angels-I have asked them but to be honest I have gotten nothing at all-not even a tiny clue-and believe I would notice a sign even if tiny concerning the things I'm asking about-I know I would.

I wonder why it is I am stuck in limbo-I ask them to help me and sometimes I hear them say that they will-I've been asking for a couple of months-and the thing I'm asking for you can easily get in a few days-you can get this very very easily and so I wonder what is going on.

Please note I don't mean to be impolite here but I could do without people asking me to ask internal questions or look inside myself-I've been doing all that-since I was a small girl I've been asking myself internal questions, I was aware of other beings, I've looked inside myself for a long time.
I knew about positive thinking and letting go and not worrying about problems many years before I read books on it-so I don't need to be told about that-again sorry but I'm just being honest.

As for making it clear what I want-I have made it clear countless times what I want and how I want it...

I might sound a bit angry but when I'm calm and relaxed I would still know all the above.

Do angels actually help at all...or perhaps I should ask why are they so selcetive in helping people-I try to contect my spirit guides and guardian angels-and have heard nothing for a month...what is going on here?

Lots of love,

S xxxx
Old 27-02-2007, 08:49 PM
chi chi

Imo lj i think your going through a time out period everyone needs this time to recharge themselves but even though you are not getting anything dont mean to say they are not helping you i know this isnt much help but be patient it will be worth the wait in the long run

love chi xxx
Old 27-02-2007, 11:18 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljepotica
Hello all

.............Please note I don't mean to be impolite here but I could do without people asking me to ask internal questions or look inside myself-I've been doing all that-since I was a small girl I've been asking myself internal questions, I was aware of other beings, I've looked inside myself for a long time.
I knew about positive thinking and letting go and not worrying about problems many years before I read books on it-so I don't need to be told about that-again sorry but I'm just being honest.

As for making it clear what I want-I have made it clear countless times what I want and how I want it...

I might sound a bit angry but when I'm calm and relaxed I would still know all the above.

Do angels actually help at all...or perhaps I should ask why are they so selcetive in helping people-I try to contect my spirit guides and guardian angels-and have heard nothing for a month...what is going on here?

Lots of love,

S xxxx

If you know, and have already done all the above then there would be absolutely no "need" to be asking that question now, is there? You already have the answers.

There's a big difference between "knowing" was is good for you, and "doing" what is good for you.

In answering your question (or better yet, reminding you of what you already know), imo, Angels are not selective or conditional in anyway. Their love for you is equal to the love for us all. They mirror Gods love for you, and His generosity. Trust them please, don't push them, or demand them to act, just be patient & have faith that what you've asked for is here. Be still & silent so you can hear their guidance and instructions through the quiet voice of your intuition.

Here's a good metaphor: Asking for divine assistance is like sending a letter, you only have to post it once!

Last edited by angelicious : 01-03-2007 at 12:15 AM.
Old 24-03-2007, 02:09 PM
AnnieB

Angel1 Here's a Way...

Hi S,

How about asking for a very specific sign to a specific question?

For example, let's say you are unsure about a new job you might want to take. You would ask your Angels for a specific sign. I like to ask them for pink roses because they are my favorite flower. I ask them specifically to send me a sign of pink roses if this job is a good one for me.

Then is the waiting as they help manifest the sign in your life. For me it takes up to a week. I'll get the sign in the strangest ways...maybe my husband will surprise me with a pink rose; I may get a letter in the mail with the envelope decorated in pictures of pink roses...see how it works?

You can use this with favorite songs on the radio, or a certain smell or scent...they are really happy to send us messages.

Let me know if that helps!!!
Old 24-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Makoorakoo

hiya S,
I can tell you that there has deffinately been some problems concerning angels with quite a lot of people. Angels have their laws and values to their beliefs and perhaps they are not allowed to help you with what your asking. Perhaps its up to you to find the answer through your own spiritual quest. Perhaps it is time you awakened more of yourself to find the answer. It may be that you must make a sacrifice for such high knowlege. In my eyes I believe you might be better off asking those close to you about what you have asked in as much detail as possible. Its your fate in your hands and no matter what choices you make you have me here and possibly many others to help see you through.

If you wish I could try getting direct contact with angels for you and ask them to pay a friendly visit if they allow it. Remember angels are loving for humans but have suffered great wars(according to various sources) and thus may be strict.

love and blessings to all
Old 24-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Maranda

angelicious,

Just been having a look at your art and your photos. Lovely.

Thanks.
Old 24-03-2007, 11:21 PM
Maranda

Hi! S.

I wonder if it might be that you already have the answer but it may not be the answer you have been looking and waiting for. Most often than not what comes turns out to be better than what we asked for. And we only need to be a little more open to other answers than the one we expected.

Also, If we are very upset, we can miss the answer - we can get in our own way.

Try taking a step back, do some relaxation and some deep breathing and then take another look at events around you - what has changed?

Last edited by Maranda : 25-03-2007 at 12:37 PM.
Old 30-03-2007, 03:25 PM
RalphGM

Hello everyone!!!

First of all, angels are not selective. They do help, they are here to help. They are like people in this world that always want to help others... it's their job to help. The fact that you don't see them with your pshysical eyes, doesn't mean that they don't exist and the fact that you haven't seen what you have been asking for doesn't mean that they don't want to help.

They perfectly know who is who. Who is sincere and who is not. Who is interested in growing and who is not. Who is really needing help and who doesn't need help. Again, they are not selective but believe me, they don't waste energies.

The more you call them and the more you insist, the more interest they will see in you.

Last edited by RalphGM : 30-03-2007 at 03:27 PM.
Closed Thread