Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-10-2018, 09:54 AM
Master

Quote:
being evolved is realizing only GOD knows it all.

This ^

drops mic and walks off thread.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:02 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
lol this thread:)

While I agree that humanity needs to raise vibration, it's more than that. It's not just about being at the highest possible vibration 24/7, it's about achieving light body, ascending. This involves certain understandings of humility. It's about achieving our God-status or full potential, but with the humility to do that without being a **** about it. This is because the age is changing.
Yes, we need a certain amount of humanity to achieve a level of understanding, however, things are happening now. The age is changing now, we don't have time for all this trickle down effect for generations. People are going to have to decide if they change and move on soon, or stay in another 24,000-26,000 year cycle of these types of lives.
Seems to be plenty of people who are not twin flames that are awakened and ascending. I don't think tfs are a requirement. I don't think tfs are the saviors or answer either. Just one way to be pushed into awakening.

As to the OP, while I would agree the runner/chaser happens because sometimes one isn't doing the work. I disagree that the other then cannot move on. I've decided I'm moving on, regardless of who decides to come with me. I'm moving on as in ascending, tf or not and also moving on in the 3D way. One thing that has always bothered me about tfs is that one seems forced to wait, not only unhealthy, quite unfair as well. This part seems far less than from the divine.

I also agree with what Tracey says about soul recognition. What I experienced what an instant caring about someone I just met, that would seem to go beyond just being on the same frequency.
However, love can come in far more forms than the tf and there may be more that one needs to get to before reunion than just being ready to be loved. I was advised (based on my chart) to stay single until I figure out what I'm doing here and myself:) Or it could just be that the purpose of tfs is to awaken and/or show us what we need to work on, and that's it. The universe is invested in our growth, but it doesn't necessarily care that we are in a romantic relationship at any given time.

I absolutely agree with this post. Tf's are most certainly not the only ones ascending nor the only answer for humanities advancement. In fact i dont see how a bunch of piney women who talk about their phone battery percentages as "signs" everyday nor talking badly about their 'twin" is remotely close to helping others by any means. Twin flames has become a despot cult religion. I have fully distanced myself from the twin flame label as i have zero desire to be associated with those who act crazy with its doctrine.

It is asinine to see so many out there who are women that have forced unrealistic expectations upon their twin. Whom has never been shown as children how to love themselves and others, incapable of loving themselves to magically awaken by fiat and start loving the other twin.

This is one of the most dangerous twin flame cult religious teachings there is. Many have become complacent and never questioning these beliefs and merely adhere to them now because they are desperate for "union".

Tf's can and do fully move on. Those who still feel trapped or that they cannot move on are not yet done doing inner healing work..the twin flame is the dangling carrot the soul uses to entice them to do the work. We all have free will so we do not have to do any healing work at all if one chooses (bad idea) but in many cases one or both choose not to or do not understand how to do deeper healing then surface level.

Running/chasing isnt exactly an occurrence that means one isnt doing the work either. It is the souls way of triggering certain wounding within that would not be made aware of otherwise. The soul uses closeness and distance to accomplish this. To say that one is 'running' to avoid doing the work is the ego trying to maintain control and appearing as superior.

Would any twin not feel abandonment if their twin didnt "run away" or become aware of their self worth if their twin didnt enter another relationship with another person instead of them?

The tf relationship is also not the highest 'rung on the ladder' anymore either.. which is why we see others here talk about having "several twins". That is just a misinformed judgment of a soul to soul connection and clinging to and applying the twin flame label to them.

My current understanding of a "walk in" is that of a compromised soul whom is overtaken by a negative entity. One that is then essentially fed upon of its energy. Not someone id want a twin flame or a soul connection with.

Those who still believe that tf's are of some special decree of being superior or a savior to humanity are still in old 3d paradigms and not evolving yet . However they are intended to help spread unity consciousness which many are not achieving. Instead they believe its about "unconditional love" which is only making themselves into a doormat for a toxic behavioral pattern twin flame.

These are just a few of my current understandings and they can and do change.Op i hope that your continued learning and healing continues.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:04 PM
Badcopyinc

Everything truly good for your soul will direct you in.
This idea that is being sold on these websites directs you outside.

We could completely delete the idea of twin flames from history and the internet and all agree that it is false and replace it with teaching people to be introspective and care for them self and focus on inner growth. And they would have a better chance of actually having a healthy relationship. If they had a twin then they would end up with them with or without the knowledge of a silly label.

I notice what people are cramming down everyone else’s throats about twins is creating more harm in actual relationships then it’s helping. And it also helps take away power. You don’t need to be with another to achieve anything. You just need to be with yourself.

This is like telling people there only one way to order eggs. You can only order eggs scrambled to receive any off the nutritional goodness. Otherwise they will be bland and void of anything worth eating. And no ketchup. If you put ketchup on your eggs you’re blasphemous!

Now that I’m thinking about it. This twin flame religion is much like the beginnings of the catholic religion.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:58 PM
Guide

People have a tendency to teach from their own experiences.What can one expect when a bunch of 3d societal prgram infused codependent and relationship obsessed women are "teaching" about twin flames? I would love it if the internet was completely scrubbed clean of every twin flame religious cult teaching. the most i see come from it is a bunch of people who are destroying themselves for years and decades with this false promise of re/union with a toxic person.
Old 13-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla

#3 twin flame isnt a specific "person" a twin flame is just like what it says... two souls who have done the work or In process of doing the work, have achieved a lasting and stable kind of happiness in life...mental/emotional/physical/spiritual/career etc.

Pro tip: a twin flame isnt James or Sarah or so and so. Try to see the bigger picture. Your twin flame/soul can come back to you in a different form. Meaning there can be more than two physical persons that your soul has incarnated into.

That is very reassuring Tesla.
This is a great light bulb moment for you then. I am happy for you that you arrive to this conclusion.

Does this mean that you can just detach from your TF who happens to be a married woman with two kids? ... and wish (even help) her to succeed in her current marriage with her spouse?

Now believing this, will you move on easily to find another physical body/person who has the same soul and who happens to be a single lady?
Think about it.. it will be so much easier for your heart.. right?

Just asking.... because I don't know these things..

Last edited by Ziusudra : 13-10-2018 at 05:10 PM.
Old 13-10-2018, 06:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Everything truly good for your soul will direct you in.
This idea that is being sold on these websites directs you outside.

We could completely delete the idea of twin flames from history and the internet and all agree that it is false and replace it with teaching people to be introspective and care for them self and focus on inner growth. And they would have a better chance of actually having a healthy relationship. If they had a twin then they would end up with them with or without the knowledge of a silly label.

contrary to popular belief, if everyone 'agreed' to do that that it actually wouldn't work. Our problems would get worse not better. The only reason it sorta works now is you gotta fight the system if you want it.
Quote:

I notice what people are cramming down everyone else’s throats about twins is creating more harm in actual relationships then it’s helping. And it also helps take away power. You don’t need to be with another to achieve anything. You just need to be with yourself.

it is easy to say such things, but being the female twin is kinda like alchoholism, you get drunk on the whole thing and can't help yourself. It is very much a curse that comes from every angle; we aren't *supposed* to get beyond it. Much to our own chagrin sigh...
Old 13-10-2018, 06:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
contrary to popular belief, if everyone 'agreed' to do that that it actually wouldn't work. Our problems would get worse not better. The only reason it sorta works now is you gotta fight the system if you want it.

it is easy to say such things, but being the female twin is kinda like alchoholism, you get drunk on the whole thing and can't help yourself. It is very much a curse that comes from every angle; we aren't *supposed* to get beyond it. Much to our own chagrin sigh...

It aint easy but can be done. I am female and I got over it. Now I feel more centered, balanced, free, open and very happy. I feel connected, to God, to animals, to life, to all. I love so much. Im sure, certain that I have love in heaven if not also on earth. I have lots of faith in that, so meantime. Im going to continue to stay focused on balance, happy, and love. 2016.....still no sex. Im in no rush to get laid. or date. I have mastered and over come any lustful drive. took years to overcome someone. now that i have, no way will i lose myself. taught me to not be such a stupid girl.

I got smart, i tuned in and used all i went through to build me up from inside out.
Old 14-10-2018, 02:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
It aint easy but can be done. I am female and I got over it. Now I feel more centered, balanced, free, open and very happy. I feel connected, to God, to animals, to life, to all. I love so much. Im sure, certain that I have love in heaven if not also on earth. I have lots of faith in that, so meantime. Im going to continue to stay focused on balance, happy, and love. 2016.....still no sex. Im in no rush to get laid. or date. I have mastered and over come any lustful drive. took years to overcome someone. now that i have, no way will i lose myself. taught me to not be such a stupid girl.

I got smart, i tuned in and used all i went through to build me up from inside out.

I probably shouldn't burst your bubble... but... I've felt that way in different lives. But it takes a lot of effort to 'build myself up' as you put it. Unfortunately in a later life I always come crashing back down and have to start over... it has gotten to be a real chore because I just wanna get on with things instead of being stuck doing the same hard work over and over to just kinda tread water without getting anywhere.
Old 14-10-2018, 02:50 AM
Master

what do you want?

do you all want a partner

do you all want a happy soul

what do you want?

if you want one or both, how are YOU gonna go about achieving it?

i believe a lot here are seeking a partner. a companion. and the happy soul. does it come before or after or during this partner being there? People want the physical side of touching and tasting and smelling their lovers flesh. I get that.

the soul connection is in the soul. the relationship is there.
we just wanna see it elsewhere to believe its real. need validated confirmation of its existance via a person. seek and look and seek and the time it took seeking. the true lover goes un-noticed. and the twin stops seeing you. doesnt notice you.
Old 14-10-2018, 05:32 AM
Ascender
Dup dup dup dup