Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Knower

I've seen a few apparitions and every time I've seen one I only saw them for a brief second out of my peripheral vision. Like a flash and then they were gone. Is that how you see them?

I have also seen apparitions of some of my family members who are still alive, including our dog. They were sleeping at the time so I assumed they were astral projecting in their sleep. I assume I just saw their astral body. Makes you wonder how many ghost sightings are just people astral projecting in their sleep.
Old 26-09-2018, 02:07 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
in other lives I've had all sorts of stuff. The voices have been horrible at times. In this life it has kind of settled out to being a kind of ok telepathy with my 'twin'. Now it usually sounds like my voice unless I ask it not to, but I can somehow tell the difference anyway? But given all the stuff that went before I don't much trust it anyway...

you might want to consider not eradicating it entirely. You know the difference now so you aren't going to be fooled, and maybe anyway it has something that might be interesting to hear? Or maybe there is something to learn by interacting with it? At least it is someone to talk to if you get bored!

Not eradicating it entirely? ....well that depends on what it is! It's not been very interesting so far but I've certainly learned something from the experience, not from 'it' as such Interacting with it sounds more your forte FallingLeaves lol I'd never be that bored.

Lolly bonks FallingLeaves on the head with a frying pan
Old 26-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It is an individual thing its when you learn to listen outside the ears and the brain's logic center and feel with the gut feelings or intuition that you know what is not your voice. It takes time too communications come with a "vibration" to them at times its goose skin you get or a twitch or itch in the ear something that makes you know its external communications.

For me I came in being able to talk to the dead with the same ability one does the living at times I can see them as clear as a real person sitting there. We can at times have a very two way conversation.

I have at times been sitting in the mall chatting away on the bench to "no one" that can be seen. Now I am more wary of those conversations learned at times to reach out and touch to see if its just air there.

Lynn

My intuition knew this was something external. Thank you for sharing Lynn, this is so interesting. You have an incredible gift
Old 26-09-2018, 02:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
Hello,

It’s that same with my as Lynn just described. At first for me the spirit sounded like my voice. I knew intuitively that it wasn’t my “thought” because the voice said something very out of characteristic of what I would normally say. Nothing threatening or disrespectful.

It grew to being to distinguish between male/female and actually speaking voice when they were living.

Same thing as Lynn for me. Basically communicating as if they are physical. Even with more than one spirit at the same time with me. Like a “party line”. Also, its get interesting when I am in public hanging out with friend. I’ll be trying to listen to my human friend and then maybe a couple spirits will add to the conversation which causes me to miss some of the things my human friend is trying to say. It can be embarrassing a bit because my friends don’t know I am a medium.

I usually see them how they exactly look like. Full human apparition as if they are physical.

Something uncharacteristic of what I would think or say in how I distinguished it is exactly how I knew it wasn't my thoughts! A very strange feeling when it came out of the blue not being experienced in mediumship. Again for you, like Lynn, so interesting and such incredible gifts VanGoGurl.

Refreshing to see you haven't shared your gifts with you friends too, I can understand that
Old 26-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I've seen a few apparitions and every time I've seen one I only saw them for a brief second out of my peripheral vision. Like a flash and then they were gone. Is that how you see them?

I have also seen apparitions of some of my family members who are still alive, including our dog. They were sleeping at the time so I assumed they were astral projecting in their sleep. I assume I just saw their astral body. Makes you wonder how many ghost sightings are just people astral projecting in their sleep.

I see purple orbs out of my peripheral mostly (sometimes in my line of sight) when I blink and they have a kind of white flash in them....hard to describe really but I don't see them all the time, just occasionally.

Interesting thought on astral Kuurt, certainly makes you wonder, yes!
Old 26-09-2018, 07:25 PM
Knower

In addition to hearing audible voices, I'm starting to think they're putting negative thoughts into my head. Thoughts about hating my life, feeling powerless, not wanting to live. Feeling sorry for myself. These thoughts sound like my own thoughts, but I have my doubts.

I remember the first time I caught myself thinking something and the very thought struck me as odd because I didn't really believe it. The thought was "I'm a loser and I want to kill myself". It was an odd thought for me because I didn't think I was a loser and I didn't want to kill myself. So that made me think it was the entities I'm hearing putting thoughts in my head. Back then it was abnormal for me to think such thoughts which is why I caught it. These days I have all kinds of thoughts like that and I'm assuming they're not my own thoughts.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Administrator
Hello

When you learn to understand more about energy signatures you then can tell living from dead. We all travel I feel and we all can make contact with those that have passed. It is when we are able to take the brain out of the equation we learn to hear with out inner voice of 6th sense of intuition.

When I feel someone in spirit there is no life force energy to them. There is no sense of an aura or heart beat to them. Its a vibration really that is felt from the living that is no there with the dead.

For me its a feeling of energy in a vibration I get from someone that is not living.

Lynn
Old 27-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
In addition to hearing audible voices, I'm starting to think they're putting negative thoughts into my head. Thoughts about hating my life, feeling powerless, not wanting to live. Feeling sorry for myself. These thoughts sound like my own thoughts, but I have my doubts.

I remember the first time I caught myself thinking something and the very thought struck me as odd because I didn't really believe it. The thought was "I'm a loser and I want to kill myself". It was an odd thought for me because I didn't think I was a loser and I didn't want to kill myself. So that made me think it was the entities I'm hearing putting thoughts in my head. Back then it was abnormal for me to think such thoughts which is why I caught it. These days I have all kinds of thoughts like that and I'm assuming they're not my own thoughts.

Even if you know its not your thought it still triggers the emotions that come with those thoughts and that's a problem. It seems to be happening to a few people too
Old 27-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

When you learn to understand more about energy signatures you then can tell living from dead. We all travel I feel and we all can make contact with those that have passed. It is when we are able to take the brain out of the equation we learn to hear with out inner voice of 6th sense of intuition.

When I feel someone in spirit there is no life force energy to them. There is no sense of an aura or heart beat to them. Its a vibration really that is felt from the living that is no there with the dead.

For me its a feeling of energy in a vibration I get from someone that is not living.

Lynn

Thank you for describing it in more detail Lynn, its helpful with a view to having more understanding. If you've never experienced it and then suddenly you do, it can be quite surprising
Old 27-09-2018, 03:46 PM
Administrator
Hello

Oh yes those first experiences are really something. They say that there is a vail that separates our world from the spirit world that is getting thinner. I am not sure on that one as I feel we are all in the one Universe (World).

I have been to a lot of workshops to see how others do things or teach things and that really gave me an eye opening experiences as you really need to be ready to open to things. When it just happens there is no way to be ready for it but the "shock factor" is the same. Its when you have that courage to explore and ask questions on your experiences that we do learn the most.

I agree its not easy to "talk about" those things that are still in the taboo areas at times or in those realms of the paranormal that are again outside that box. Yet that is changing as more and more we open to understand that death is not the end.

When you see something that you do not understand I feel that there is a lesson in that happening something you can take from it.

Lynn