Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 03-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Guide

Wow, Patrycia...it sounds like we've had some similar experiences. You're now the third person that I spoke to that also sees that violet light. It's interesting you pointed out the left is the receiving side, hence the tingly sensation. It's funny because if ever I experience a heaviness or pain/ dull ache it is always on my right side of my body.

I will look up aura soma equilibrium bottles that you mentioned. Usually I focus on this violet light. As of yet, I don't have any wild third eye experiences, nor have I become clairvoyant. The only odd and unexplainable experiences I've had are: I did dream my sisters flight was delayed and it happened within days, several dreams about past relationships (perhaps working out some old stuck emotions),
a voice in my head that said "Ascension" which was not then in my vocabulary, also "trust in the process" ...maybe my higher self?, and seeing white feathers everywhere along my path throughout the day. I forgot to mention after my first session, the reiki master (who is intuitive) told me my mantra...it was Ti Aku anu, which is an ancient Indonesian language I've learned that more or less translates to "from me" or "from what I am". She had no clue where this came from or what it even meant, so I did the research on my own to find the meaning and origin. When she attuned me months later, she heard the same language but couldn't make any of it out.

It's interesting because I had some not so pleasant experiences in the beginning of workin with energy. Before becoming attuned, a few days after my very first reiki treatment left me dizzy for a month to the point I was uncomfortable driving. After attunement I woke up one day at 5am sobbing uncontrollably and felt overcome with extreme sadness the whole day. I'm hoping most of these kinks are worked out by now, but generally my self practice leaves me more relaxed, reset and ready to cope better. Perhaps it's the energy healing, but overall my attitude is more positive and I'm seeing situations for what they are instead of getting sucked into emotional drama. I'm looking to deepen my meditation or at least control constant thoughts popping up, as well as increase my focus during self healing. I think I may really have something here, not only to heal myself but to help others. So much work yet to be done!
Old 03-05-2017, 04:49 PM
Guide
Hi Lucky

It's a fascinating experience. I do find the left/right side of my body very different. The left (feminine) side is more flexible than the right but the right side is stronger. It does make me feel unco-ordinated and unbalanced at times.

The other rather puzzling thing is I've noticed that several times the energy has started up by itself. When I was listening to a 528 hz heart chakra meditation it started up by itself and when I was listening to a particular piece of music I like, again it started up. It went away after five minutes or so but there must be something about positive energy being attracted to positive energy. It's something I want to ask these guides about next time I do some healing.

I am wondering about whether I could use this healing on someone else. It's a bit early days for that yet and I want to get fully confident feeling the energy in myself first and I hand that possibility over to spirit; if I'm meant to use it for others, I've no doubt I will get signs and messages and I'll be given the opportunity to do so.

I've posted a link to aura soma. It's a wonderful system. I've always had spirit communicate with me via the bottles as all the bottles have meanings.

https://www.11essence.co.uk/shop/equ....html?page=all

Patrycia
Old 03-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Guide

I've clicked on your link and also googled them to find a US site. There really is something for everything and I can get carried away at this point, between these bottles, crystals, flower essences, pendulums...the list goes on! If it works for you, I'm glad! It's quite expensive.

Funny you say the energy sometimes starts on its own. The only time that happens for me is if I close my eyes in the shower, ha!
Old 05-05-2017, 08:56 AM
Guide
I agree that the bottles are expensive, I've seen them in shops for £35.00 each so being able to buy on line at £27.00 is a big difference. When you see what goes into each bottle, you can understand why they're expensive. They contain crystal energies, flower energies, essential oils and they smell wonderful. I've had some of my bottles for years and a drop or two goes a long way. I've recently added a couple more to my collection, B45 with is turquoise/magenta.

The pomanders are slightly cheaper. I use those on my body. The turquoise pomander is heaven itself (to me). The smell is divine.

Did you experience the reiki energy before you were attuned or you've felt it only after you were attuned?
Old 05-05-2017, 12:48 PM
Guide

Oh wow, it does sound like there's a lot of care that goes into these bottles. One site I came across offers "free readings" based on the bottles you choose in the pictures. The first one I clicked on was oddly accurate...I believe it was orange and yellow.

I only started feeling the energy once I was attuned. Then again, being introduced to reiki in the first place kind of kick started my spiritual journey. For me, I felt like I was missing something inside me and just never felt right. I mentioned this to my chiropractor and she referred me to her friend who does reiki, so that's how I was introduced to it initially. I've heard the more you practice it the stronger it gets, so I've been practicing on myself everyday with few exceptions. I can't say I've had any wild experiences from it as I've said before, aside from a few small oddities, but I could be caught up in reading too much into it...like I'm expecting to have magical powers all of the sudden...haha. Although yesterday I did notice a ton of energy all up my spine which kind of felt like a chill but it wasn't. There are still things I have to work on personally to "clear out the junk" so to speak, but I do feel reiki has brought some of these issues to the surface to be faced and dealt with. Overall, I'd say it's working for me, because it comes along with a lot of inner work. There are different methods of energy healing and such all over the Internet, which when I research any of it, it sends me in a tailspin and I'm led to subscribe/purchase/become a member/go on a retreat/learn new techniques online for a price...all which is overwhelming!
Old 05-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Guide
Ah yes, I forgot about the aura soma readings. I had a reading done years ago when I first discovered it. I read it the other day again and it still relevant for today.

This healing energy has started up after about ten months of going through a spiritual awakening.

Like you, it is getting stronger the more I use it and oddly enough I also felt the warmth and tingling in my spine/cocyx. I've been waiting for that to happen as I used to get the strongest energy there when having cranio sacral therapy which is my reference point for my own healing energy.

I've read about some energy work such as angel healing but I haven't seen that much. That's the main reason I posted here. I guess I'm fortunate in that I have this clairvoyant group who are helping me to develop it.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Guide

I forget where I read this, but it was either a comment someone posted here on the forum or I came across it on the Internet. However, it said we all have this healing ability and use of this energy already within each of us...and that different modalities talked about are just marketed differently, using different tools and methods to access it. I guess to each his own, whatever works. I'm glad for you that you have a support group. I really have no mentor, which is ok in a way because I probably have all that I'm looking for within. It would be nice though to have someone guide me. Question, are there certain rules or guidelines you're given for using your energy? In reiki for example, for self healing I was taught how to begin by smoothing the aura first and start at the crown, and to finish swirl the energy counter clockwise on myself and smooth the aura again. However I was told if I'm working on a male to swirl the energy clockwise instead.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:11 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I forget where I read this, but it was either a comment someone posted here on the forum or I came across it on the Internet. However, it said we all have this healing ability and use of this energy already within each of us...and that different modalities talked about are just marketed differently, using different tools and methods to access it. .

This would fit with what I was told by this clairaudient group about the energy being universal spiritual energy but that it was labelled as different modalities by people.

What you said about someone telling you that everyone has the ability is interesting. I saw a medium about 15 years ago and he told me that I had healing abilities but they were in the background. I've needed to go through this spiritual awakening to clear stuff and bring them out.

I've not been given any rules or guidelines by the clairaudient group. I feel at the moment, it's learning how it feels in the body, being able to tune into them as I use it. I ask them questions about it. They've told me that the energy is mine and within me, as at one point I thought they were giving me the healing but that's not the case. They tell me in a few moments in advance what is going to happen, ie. you are going to feel the energy more strongly in your right side and not to be alarmed. I notice if I'm tired it takes longer to get going. It's better I think if I'm not tired, but then that would be the same for everyone. I feel at the moment I'm gaining a bit more insight every time I hold a session, it takes between half to an hour. I was given a message via my dowsing yesterday that I am able to use this healing with other people. So when I next hold a session, I shall ask them about it.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:53 PM
Guide

If you don't mind me asking, how did you stumble upon the group? Do they always guide you through a session or do you do it on your own? Do you take precautions first like grounding and sheilding yourself?
Old 06-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Newbie ;)

When giving energy healing I feel like energy goes through me. I also feel the pain points in my own body, for example if the person that I'm healing is having pains somewhere. And I feel if there is kind of a stuck energy in that person's system. I hear the energy when I'm healing, sound is like waves. Sometimes energy is cold and sometimes it's warm, I guess it depends on what kind of things energy is working in that moment.