Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 05-04-2017, 04:26 AM
Guide
Ironic

I wish this section were more popular. The energy has been sucked out of these threads started years ago still on the first page.

This is prime harvest territory for the super secret energy thread vampires. watch your posts, they lurk in the shadows
Old 18-04-2017, 02:09 AM
Master

well whadaya expect really? Ever since that fellow called newton dropped a ton of new stuff on science about how levitation isn't possible (simply because he saw things falling but never rising), and got all the scientists hot and bothered about the idea that even if given good clues so they could get hot on the trail they couldn't study such things without being outcasts in the scientific community, noone in the know really wants to get the scientists on their case either.

because if you have no 'proof' you get derision for taking a stance that 'everyone knows' is wrong (and after all you can't prove it is right either so OBVIOUSLY everyone else is right simply because they agree with each other), and if you have 'proof' they wanna lock you up in a cage and study you. So all you've really done from your own point of view if you give them what they say they want is just turned hated derision into an even more hated jail sentence. There is no winning with those guys so in the end you just learn to shut up and walk away. Kinda like, learning that if you tease a snake it will eventually bite you.

Sorry for being in such a mood tonite...
Old 18-04-2017, 04:01 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
well whadaya expect really? Ever since that fellow called newton dropped a ton of new stuff on science about how levitation isn't possible (simply because he saw things falling but never rising), and got all the scientists hot and bothered about the idea that even if given good clues so they could get hot on the trail they couldn't study such things without being outcasts in the scientific community, noone in the know really wants to get the scientists on their case either.

because if you have no 'proof' you get derision for taking a stance that 'everyone knows' is wrong (and after all you can't prove it is right either so OBVIOUSLY everyone else is right simply because they agree with each other), and if you have 'proof' they wanna lock you up in a cage and study you. So all you've really done from your own point of view if you give them what they say they want is just turned hated derision into an even more hated jail sentence. There is no winning with those guys so in the end you just learn to shut up and walk away. Kinda like, learning that if you tease a snake it will eventually bite you.

Sorry for being in such a mood tonite...

That's a perfect mood, cant always be super kind. Tell it like it is.

But there are ppl who flaunt their 'abilities' wheather they fake it or not. I recently heard about something that they found a group of children in China who could actually move an object in an adjacent room using telekinesis. Smells like a phony story but I was suprised to hear it. You never know, right?

And it does seem like more everyday science is publicly opening up about metaphysical studies
Old 18-04-2017, 10:26 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
I wish this section were more popular. The energy has been sucked out of these threads started years ago still on the first page.

This is prime harvest territory for the super secret energy thread vampires. watch your posts, they lurk in the shadows

Hey, do you know any other forum that's more active on this?
Yeah, sad. On the other hand, I can't write here, but I love to read. I wish people who are experienced in energy share that knowledge with those who want to learn. Otherwise, everyone is on their own trying to figure things out from books and practice.
I feel certain things will go extinct. There are no alive masters who master certain skills to teach anymore. Or they make sure they keep their secrets well hidden. If not for keeping themselves in the position of power, why? I mean, I understand what damage can be done if it gets in wrong hands who use it for ego stuff. But look at where the world already is. At least chances for improvement would be greater too.

Also, my advice is that you don't keep quiet. Yes, it's an energy waste to argue with people who are not open to this. Yes, it's exhausting to undergo scientific experiments. But it's our evolutionary path. Whole science would flip out if certain things turned out to be proven. Probably would have to start from scratch in their approach to things. So, it's safe not to look in the unknown. I get in trouble sometimes for speaking and I love it. The worst thing is that some phenomenons are already proven but the research is not allowed to be published. So people just give up...
Old 20-04-2017, 12:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith

I feel certain things will go extinct. There are no alive masters who master certain skills to teach anymore. Or they make sure they keep their secrets well hidden. If not for keeping themselves in the position of power, why? I mean, I understand what damage can be done if it gets in wrong hands who use it for ego stuff. But look at where the world already is. At least chances for improvement would be greater too.
they tell themselves it isn't good for the human race to put shiny things in front of immature people. Which as it turns out is more self-serving than it has truth to it, because anyone who says that eventually gets stuck in the rut of 'look how good I am for working on behalf of the human race'

but it doesn't matter, deep inside they are thinking about not wanting to start a stampede, lest they get trampled underfoot. So much for altruism...

Quote:
Also, my advice is that you don't keep quiet. Yes, it's an energy waste to argue with people who are not open to this. Yes, it's exhausting to undergo scientific experiments. But it's our evolutionary path. Whole science would flip out if certain things turned out to be proven. Probably would have to start from scratch in their approach to things. So, it's safe not to look in the unknown. I get in trouble sometimes for speaking and I love it. The worst thing is that some phenomenons are already proven but the research is not allowed to be published. So people just give up...

Any discussion I have, with anyone, on these topics, just leaves me wanting to cry. Many many mean things have been said, and when people aren't saying mean things to me they mostly just want to ignore me. There is incredibly little niceness on this plate... and even if there were niceties or the potential for niceties I'd have to navigate through the whole ego problem and I don't really want to start a chapter on that too... and add to that the idea that I'm not even sure what I'm doing is actually a good thing so do I even have any business doing it let alone talking about it?
Old 22-04-2017, 07:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I'm not even sure what I'm doing is actually a good thing so do I even have any business doing it let alone talking about it?

I understand what you mean and I'm not sure what is the right way about it too. But I don't have idea how to bring something spiritual to the western world that lacks faith than through speaking and doing. Hopefully, if your intent is good, then the words and actions only follow it. We're already slaves to the system that keeping quiet by our own will about our truth is absurd and the last thing we need now on earth. But that's just me...
Old 25-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
I understand what you mean and I'm not sure what is the right way about it too. But I don't have idea how to bring something spiritual to the western world that lacks faith than through speaking and doing. Hopefully, if your intent is good, then the words and actions only follow it. We're already slaves to the system that keeping quiet by our own will about our truth is absurd and the last thing we need now on earth. But that's just me...

I know. But so much is being said that it is like noise... I've been rather upset lately because so many of us are telling others what to do, and that never really allows others just the ability to be what they are. Mostly because I'm being told who I am and what I am so much I can't keep track of my own self and it grates on me! But it showed me I'm to blame too... so in some sense I think less words is a little better... and there is nothing about anything in particular that is so essential that it has to exist, right here right now. Maybe, there is too much persuasion being attempted and we need something else for a while...

One of my core beliefs is that all this **** we go through can and will just be fixed by God one day and we won't have to deal with it or even think about it any more... but some other things have to happen first. That seems to be working as planned? But I don't really know.

in 'real life' I speak even much less than I do here. That is a kind of doing that others seem to appreciate... people seemed to take any preference I made for my life as a personal affront and things seem cleaner now that i'm not doing it so much... I do other stuff as well and if you'd believe my 'spirit guides' just being around and doing what I do makes a pleasant difference to things. But to me all this is like being stuck in the kitchen skinning potatoes, absolutely devoid of any glamour!

thanks for the chat!