Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-02-2017, 02:58 PM
Master

Well here's the list.

When I was a child I'd hear someone whispering and weeping in the bedroom next to mine. When I'd cross into that room it would stop. Once I was in my own bedroom again it would resume. This went on for years.

When I was even younger, 4 years old, I went through a horrifying and tragic experience. I crawled under a woodpile hysterical and about ready to go stark raving mad. An angel was there and wrapped me in it's wings and comforted me until I fell asleep.

When my mother in law passed my husband got a call on his fax telephone. No one ever called on that phone. It was a dedicated fax phone number. The voice was my mother in law's. She said she was fine.

Several years after my mother in law had passed we were at her house fixing a Thanksgiving dinner for my husband's family. When we were all done eating some family members went Christmas shopping leaving me and my daughter's boyfriend to talk. Suddenly, I felt my mother in law's spirit pass through a portion of my body. At that instant I could read her thoughts. She was preparing dinner for Thanksgiving and was agitated because she had so much to do.

Lights go off and on all the time.

I have my cat food bowls that sit on my counter after I have fed my cats and washed them. They sit partially on my stove and partially on the counter at an angle so they can dry underneath. We can be in a different part of the house and all of a sudden one or both of those bowls will slide fully on the counter with impact. This happens 3-4 times a week. There is no vibration, we are not walking by. Just this sudden impact. I always just say, "Hello."

I'll think of more, I'm sure.
Old 14-02-2017, 10:51 PM
Newbie ;)

SecretDreams333, You mentioned you visited the afterlife many times. In your dreams? If so I'd like to talk more. I have visited people who have passed on in my sleep several times over the years. Just last week I gave a message to a friend from his father who I saw in a dream. Not just a dream though, more like more real than our reality here.