Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-04-2018, 10:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Bad experience with carnelian..

Hi to everyone, this is my first post on here and hope you are all well
Im wondering whether some of you have any insight or advice into an experience I recently had with carnelian. I bought a lovely carnelian pendant just after Christmas. I did everything I usually do with my crystals, cleansed it and charged it before wearing. (I left my carnelian in the sun for a few hours as the weather was lovely and I read carnelian is a sun loving stone).
After wearing it for a few days I became really poorly with an upper respiratory tract infection (I'm rarely ill, the last time was 4 years ago!) At the time thought nothing of it thinking it had no connection to my crystal. I slowly improved to only become ill again with the same problem 3 weeks later. Then followed by a awful sinus infection for the first time in my life. At this point I had taken the carnelian off and just carried it with me in my bag. I became very depressed and anxious over the following weeks and felt dreadful, suffering severe anxiety that I drove myself to A&E in a complete panic in the middle of the night!
Not long after I was cleaning out my bag and I think I accidentally threw away the carnelian, the chain, the lot! I cannot now find it anywhere, but since it's gone missing I feel my health has returned and my depressed mood has lifted. I feel I appreciate my health a heck of a lot more than I used to!
I have many crystals at home with Smokey quartz my favourite, yet this is the first time IV had a bad experience with a crystal.
I read somewhere a while back that crystals can either break or crack or just go missing once there energy or healing powers are no longer needed by the owner. I don't know how true this is but I just dont know what benefit carnelian gave me during this time. Can certain stones actually make you physically ill?