Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Kaiteekins

Unhappy A dream about my nana

I had this dream that my nana was sick, though I didn't actually see her in the dream I new it was her and we were all in the hospital (my family and I)and we were walking around and we new it was her end.

I woke up with a fright forgetting what I dreamt about and I though and then a couple if seconds later I remembered and was thinking 'oh gosh I hope my nana is okay and that was just a crazy dream but then i thought how I hadn't seen her in a while and I remembered my nana died 2 years ago and I got really upset, I wasn't sure if this ment anything and I have no one to ask cause my nana was into spirtual things but I was 12 and I wasn't into that so we never talked about it and my dad used to be into it but now he refuses to talk to me about that part of his life. So I didn't know who to ask or if this is even in the right category but why not try I guess.
Old 16-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Lilybugs

Hi Kaiteekins,

There is a Dream forum on SF. You may get some responses and interpretations there.
Old 16-06-2014, 10:49 PM
Administrator
When enyone passes over their illness their frail health all goes away.this is a message from your nanna letting you know that she is ok now
and I think there is a deeper meaning here for you ,is there a spiritualist church near you? I think this would benefit you,it is time you started on your own spiritual path.going to the spiritualist church could help you.

Namaste
Old 17-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Kaiteekins

Hi,
I wouldn't mind going to a spirtulist church, but I'm 14 and my parents don't really get into the whole spiritual stuff so i don't think that's really an option :c
Old 17-06-2014, 05:46 PM
Knower
kaiteenkins, you could always ask for her to come back to you in your dreams. possibly get some answers?
Old 18-06-2014, 12:25 AM
Kaiteekins

I've been trying but my mind just won't stick to it, so when I'm laying in bed I'll be thinking about her and the ten seconds later I'm singing a song in my head.
Old 18-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Knower
maybe she is coming to you in your dreams and your not remembering? you could ask to remember your dreams too. also it could be possible she has already incarnated...