Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 24-05-2014, 10:47 AM
Master
Orgone Energy Generators/Pendants

Any thoughts, opinions, or experience to tell about regarding Orgone Energy Generators, specifically pendants that can be worn.

I recently purchased one that was handmade. It contains a Copper spiral/coil, Brass & copper shavings, Gold flakes, Peridot, Sanat cruz amethyst, Pyrite, Pink sapphire, Herkimer Diamond, and Unakite. It is also cleased and charged.

Although I don't know too much about it, I purchased one because I just loved it and felt drawn to it. I attached a pic.

Last edited by O : 11-09-2014 at 12:59 AM.
Old 20-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I realize this is an older thread, but since it hasn't been answered I thought I'd give you what I know.

I was heavily into orgonomy about 10 years ago and made many orgone generators. The closest I ever got to an amulet was one designed to be kept in the breast pocket of my shirt (it caused fewer questions and thus fewer people looking at my like I was insane) but the concept is the same.

Orgone generators will, as the name implies, generate orgone. Orgone is, for all intents and purposes, the same thing as energy, chi, psi, life-force, or whatever name you want to apply to it. The big difference is that whereas most of us work with energy using techniques derived from tradition or spiritual guidance orgone has its roots in the scientific work of Wilheim Reich. It's a neat subject to study if you ever get the chance.

Generally orgone devices are pretty easy to use. They create a field that can act as a weak shield or charge things just by sitting there. The energy they put off is usually so powerful that you can physically feel it if you hold your hand over it. One thing to keep in mind with these things though is that because the energy they put off is 'not natural' some people can have trouble working with it. A friend of mine who usually pulls energy from the Earth to work with described it as staticy when I showed her one of my generators.

They can be optimized for specific things. Yours has several features:

The spiral will circulate and amplify the energy. It would actually do this even without the orgonite, but in the orgonite the effect is amplified.

Shavings are a fundamental part of orgonite. The whole thing works because of the interfaces between the metal and the resin. Different types of metal have different performance values, but generally copper and gold are the best metals to use. I worked with a lot of copper, but I never had the money to use gold when I was making them.

The crystals serve the exact same purpose as the would on their own, only amplified by the rest of the device. With that configuration this amulet is optimized for healing and cleansing.
Old 29-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Master
Thanks siskulous, that was an informative post.
I have done some research online, but you still offered a lot of info that I didn't know. Thanks!
I used to keep mine in my pocket if I took it to work, but most of the time lately it stays in my purse that goes everywhere with me. At home, I sometimes wear it. I actually tried wearing it to bed one night just to see what effects it might have. I work up shortly after falling asleep and felt like I was vibrating or shaking (pretty cool).
Old 08-07-2014, 02:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
Thanks siskulous, that was an informative post.
I have done some research online, but you still offered a lot of info that I didn't know. Thanks!
I used to keep mine in my pocket if I took it to work, but most of the time lately it stays in my purse that goes everywhere with me. At home, I sometimes wear it. I actually tried wearing it to bed one night just to see what effects it might have. I work up shortly after falling asleep and felt like I was vibrating or shaking (pretty cool).

Where did you buy yours? The one in the picture?

I just watched a couple of youtube videos where they made these cone shaped devices, with a spiral of copper wire wrapped around.

Has my interest.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:05 AM
Master
Hey rodan, I bought mine off etsy. The name of the shop that I went with was "Spiralapis". She also does pyramids and domes. She (the shop owner) is very open to special requests, very friendly, and ships quickly. I was very pleased with the service and product. But there are many other shops that make orgone energy products if you want to check them out. Good luck!
[
Old 09-07-2014, 01:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
Hey rodan, I bought mine off etsy. The name of the shop that I went with was "Spiralapis". She also does pyramids and domes. She (the shop owner) is very open to special requests, very friendly, and ships quickly. I was very pleased with the service and product. But there are many other shops that make orgone energy products if you want to check them out. Good luck!
[

I did run across some at " etsy ", yesterday, during a google search. I think I saved the website in my bookmarks. Thank you.