Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 19-11-2012, 02:10 PM
LadyImpreza1111

A mother connecting to her son.

This is a message to someone I know reads my posts on here. I have helped him in the past using my abilities. He has struggled over the transition of his mother several years back. He would enjoy how his mother got my attention this morning. I was up at 4 am Alaska time and my alarm was set for 5:25. I knew she wanted me to post on here and I told her that spirits are better than any caffeine fix because there is no way of fighting the urge to deliver a message for them even if I wanted to go back to sleep. I turned on my laptop and she suggested I go get some sweet tea............which was what I planned on getting after getting ready for work anyway because I like sweet tea with peanut butter toast in the morning. I said, "Nah. I'll get it after I get ready for work." A minute or two later, she urged me to just get it now. Then it hit me...........another spirit that is also someone else that the person this message is for knew of in life probably gushed about my tea to this spirit because she always wants me to drink it too. (Laughs) she pushed me to add more sugar than I normally do. She gave me the ok to mention her nickname I gave her too which is "Flirt" because she literally flirted with one of the managers where I work. Spirits do that! They will surprise you sometimes. She suggested a nickname she was given in life which I like a lot but unless I could get permission from her family to use it, I thought it best to stick with one I chose myself.
I swear, I have been drinking sweet tea like it is water lately not that that is anything extraordinary because I was born and raised on it. The spirit this message is from said that that Flirt is not the only one who has been enjoying my tea lately. She has just been a quiet presence that hasn't wanted it to be brought to my attention by my spirit guide that she was around me just yet. For her nickname, I'll just call her "Sweet Tea."I was going to go with just "Tea" but she said "Tea ain't tea unless its sweet."So anyway, I jumped up and went to the kitchen and got a cup of tea. I typically put it on my headboard which is in front of my laptop but that would have been too far away by her standards so she asked me to place it on my bunny's cage which is right by my bed so it was within easy reach. She told me in the middle of typing this that he requested that I mention something about tea which was how he would know this related to her. I thought it was awesome that she wanted to use one of my favorite things in the whole wide world too. I was about to say "I can probably give up a lot of things, but sweet tea would always be my biggest weakness!" but she was rather insistent that I make that her quote instead. So I guess thats something we both think. I added that you can take the girl from the South, but you can't take the South from the girl!

For starters, I just wanted to acknowledge that my ability to connect with spirits has not always been this crystal clear. It only really became clear for me at the beginning of last month. Prior to that, the times I heard spirits, I was unaware that what I was hearing was coming from the spiritual realm as opposed to living people. I interacted with both with telepathy and both sounded the same to me. It is only now that I can look back and say, "That wasn't someone alive. That was a spirit!" At a time when I assumed I was hearing from someone alive, I was actually hearing from this lady. Back then, I used to think, "I get a feeling that this person would think/feel this way" or would just assume someone else was thinking that as opposed to now where I don't have to say "I get a feeling" because I can dialogue with them. I'm more confident now than I was then.

The first time I heard from this lady (I was about to type woman but she said lady sounded a bit more proper) was shortly after the time I helped her son using my abilities. Back when this happened, I thought it could be coming from someone connected to both of them that was living but Sweet Tea has told me that I was hearing her. She told me that if she were alive, she would want to meet me, and that I have earned fans for what I did. What she has wanted me to tell her son is that she is completely aware of everything that has happened when I helped him and she was taking it all in as well. She is saddened by the fact that she didn't live to see that day. She wanted me to emphasize that even though she is no longer here physically, she still sees everything that goes on in his life.

Sweet Tea is also aware of the fact that compared to most mediums, I can predict that a spirit will seek me out to communicate with their loved ones (in their own timing,of course) which was why she didn't want my spirit guide to let me know she was around. She did not want her son to wait around to hear from her because she figured he would literally put his life on hold waiting to hear a message from her and that was not what she wanted for him. The way time works for us is different from how it works in the spiritual realm and what would have been a blink of an eye for her could easily be years for him so she didn't want me to give him a message until it was when he least expected it. And she wanted me to reassure him that even if she got quiet again after this message, it did not necessarily mean that she was gone for good, but that if she did speak up again, it would be when she was ready. In a way, she's like my grandmother. My grandmother makes cameos when I least expect it too.

Sweet Tea also wanted me to add that her son would wonder why his mother chose to come to me rather than to him and she said its simply because of the fact that he would have freaked out or thought he was imagining hearing from her and that is why spirits tend to go to mediums instead. They know exactly how their loved one would react.
She said that since her transition to the spiritual realm, its like the healing process hasn't really begun for him. She feels like he uses her death as a distraction from fulling living his life. She said she has lived her life and she has done so with no regrets whatsoever but he still has a lot of living to do and it is time he got started. Both she and my grandmother are very calm spirits to be around. They are completely at peace with their place in the spiritual realm. Both have passed due to illness but those illnesses no longer affect them where they are now. She is at peace and from that knows that that alone should bring peace to her son as well. She wanted me to add that she was aware that I already knew the circumstances of how she passed which is why she has been urging me since yesterday to make sure I get checked at least once a year for what she passed from. I admit that that is something I'm bad at, but I am grateful that spirits look out for my health too.

Old 28-11-2012, 12:38 PM
LadyImpreza1111

There is another slightly lengthier part to this reading that I have not posted as it is a bit more personal for the recipient because it would hint towards his identity which I don't want to do on here. If/when that person chooses to contact me, I can pass it on in a more direct manner. I would just prefer that he gives me a few clues identifying him as well as his connection to me.......something that only I could confirm. And that is only if he knows he won't get a chance to meet me right off the bat. Otherwise I'm more than happy to give it to him in person.