Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 24-06-2012, 10:49 PM
faith83

night terrors

I don't know if this fits in to the category of lucid dreaming or not. There's something that taunts me at times and I don't know what it is. Over the past year this has occurred maybe about four times.

It feels like I'm awaken my something that is either grabbing my foot, dancing around my room, or poking at me. Clearing I'm really scared but I cant move at all or even see what it is. Im very spiritual so the only thing I can do is close my eyes and repeat "the blood of Jesus" over and over again until I wake up.
This most recent time was this morning. I was asleep and went to turn to my side and it felt like something bound my wrist together and tried to push me off the bed.
And prayed and prayed until I woke up.

In the past I've left a open bible by my bedroom door and burnt frankincense (my mother told me to try it) and it stopped for months until today. Whatever it is I know it can't hurt me because I won't let it but any experience of what it could possibly be or causing this feeling?
I live along so it's pretty scary for me

I would also like to mention over the past year I've been doing a lot of emotional healing and letting go of past issues that has been holding me back for years. Can it be old demons, within myself, trying to hold on?
Old 25-06-2012, 02:53 AM
Guide
What you are experiencing is sleep paralysis and hypnagogic hallucinations. There's a scientific explanation for this phenomenon, but anyone that's ever had them, can attest to how real and terrifying they actually are.

I've had them since the age of 4, and nothing seemed to ease them up. I would often wake up to an evil presence in my room that I could feel, but not see. Of course, I was in a state of sleep paralysis which made it even worse, but the feeling of terror was out of this world. It was almost like it cut right down to my soul.

Anyway, to make a long story short, what you are facing is not a medical or scientific problem, but a spiritual one. What I've discovered is that some people are like an open doorway. They are more perceptive to the subtle energies of the higher and lower realms. When you are asleep, you have very little control over what comes in and out of these doorways.

By being an open doorway, all kinds of stuff can come through, if you are not well aware of what's going on. One of these, are the lower astral forms you're experiencing. These forms latch on to anything negative and low in vibration, so in this case, they latch on to your fear.

So what's the solution? Stop fearing, and raise your vibration. Be a good person, think positively, see the good (not the bad) in others, forgive (others and yourself), meditate as often as you can. You see, with a high enough vibration, you don't even register as a blip on their radar.

Good luck, and don't hesitate to pm me if you need further assistance!
Old 25-06-2012, 10:35 PM
faith83

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
What you are experiencing is sleep paralysis and hypnagogic hallucinations. There's a scientific explanation for this phenomenon, but anyone that's ever had them, can attest to how real and terrifying they actually are.

I've had them since the age of 4, and nothing seemed to ease them up. I would often wake up to an evil presence in my room that I could feel, but not see. Of course, I was in a state of sleep paralysis which made it even worse, but the feeling of terror was out of this world. It was almost like it cut right down to my soul.

Anyway, to make a long story short, what you are facing is not a medical or scientific problem, but a spiritual one. What I've discovered is that some people are like an open doorway. They are more perceptive to the subtle energies of the higher and lower realms. When you are asleep, you have very little control over what comes in and out of these doorways.

By being an open doorway, all kinds of stuff can come through, if you are not well aware of what's going on. One of these, are the lower astral forms you're experiencing. These forms latch on to anything negative and low in vibration, so in this case, they latch on to your fear.

So what's the solution? Stop fearing, and raise your vibration. Be a good person, think positively, see the good (not the bad) in others, forgive (others and yourself), meditate as often as you can. You see, with a high enough vibration, you don't even register as a blip on their radar.

Good luck, and don't hesitate to pm me if you need further assistance!

Thank You Immortal

At least Im not alone in this. come to think of it I have been having these for awhile because I remember talking to my mother about it years ago. But back then they were way less intense. I will do some research now that I have a name to it.
are there any oils or candles I can burn as well or is it all emotional?
Old 25-06-2012, 10:49 PM
MYFIGO

Quote:
Very well put!