Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 10-05-2012, 03:44 PM
embrace

How often do you LD?

I was just wondering how often everyone has Lucid Dreams after their first one?
Thanks
Old 23-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Peb

They are a rarity for me, but an utter joy when they arrive - such freedom and wonderment.
Old 24-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Master
That question is not clear.

The spacing between the first few LDs is typically weeks apart.

After about I year I started focusing on learning advanced LD skills. I had 1 or 2 almost every night.

I don't make a special effort any more and so typically have 4-5 a week..
Old 28-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Pathfinder
Lucid Dreaming has always been difficult for me. Even with doing the reality checks! After I saw a movie called Waking Reality it defiantly helped a little. I've always found for me a LD is very spontaneous. It never seems to come about when I want them to.... and randomly happen during my afternoon naps every once and a great while.
Old 29-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Adrian29

I have lucid/vivid dreams almost every night. In the past I took melatonin, valerian tea and dandelion tea. Also if you eat something sweet before going to sleep helps very much.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Newfreedom9

When I first started trying really hard to lucid dream I would have a few a week, then I would skip weeks. Then I would have a couple, then it may be a month before I had one. During the time I had a lot I would tell myself several times during the day, "this is a dream." Or ask, "am I dreaming?" Of course I knew I wasn't, but I would tell myself, "yes, this is a dream." To try to make it a habit. This seemed to help a lot. I think I'll go back to doing it, seeing as I haven't had a lucid dream for a couple of months. Probably haven't had many because it's not my sole focus anymore, and I'm pouring myself into energy healing instead.
Old 14-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Knower
fluctuates from months to years. its been about 2 years since my last one. There are those out there who can have one whenever they want. I am working towards that.
Old 18-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Sundialed

When I am trapped in illusion, could be a month or more. When I break free, every night.
Old 18-12-2012, 07:57 PM
millergrls

Color

In what ways can you increase your skill so that you can have a lucid dream. It almosts seems like I have. (making things happen that you want to happen in the dream) but I am not sure really.