Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Lost&confused

Book1 Lost & Confused

Hello, had a feeling that I should post here about some strange stuff that happened to me that I just need clarification on what it is. One day I was on my computer watching some messed up videos, then I began to think to my self how can people be so F***ed and take another life. Out of nowhere I began to get depressed and started to just go into an all out cry fest. Got sick of seeing that junk so I sat on my bed was just going to watch T.V. Then I started to feel strange, felt like there was pressure between my eyes little above it.

I guess that's where the "Pineal Gland" is, then I felt like I was paralyzed but in a kneeling position. That threw up a red flag because I knew I was sitting on my butt. Then I looked to my right and seen a tiny little tunnel kinda looked like a worm hole, then 3 things that kinda looked like lightning but in a humanoid form. They had no facial features or fingers or toes, I think they knew what I was thinking as well I kinda remember what they said. I think they had wanted me to go with them somewhere, sorry happened so long ago. Then they just vanished, after I came too I sat back on my chair and was just in a daze of disbelief.

I looked up at my door cause I had seen a light then I noticed hair that was glowing super bright. Just like when wind makes a ladies hair cover their face I had seen the same but words cannot describe how beautiful this girl was. Just like a cartoon I had rubbed my eyes then she was gone, by this time I was thinking I ate something bad lol. Then I went back to do some research on all the **** that is happening today (conspiracies), was only 20 or so seconds after that happened I seen the same light but a distinctive hand go right over mine. I was paralyzed again but I didn't care cause i was just focusing on the hand lol. Started to cry again, looked up seen clouds with a super, super, SUPER bright light, then it felt like I had grown wings and started to float. I felt so happy it was extreme happiness that I cannot even explain I have never felt this before ever in my entire 23 years of my life. When I came too (again lol) I could smell roses all around me.

That is pretty much it, happened between 5-11-11 and 6-2-11 only know because I wrote it down lol. Been trying to get some answers but people just ignore me or don't bother to answer only other people I have told was my friend and barber lol. Anything really could help, also should mention that I lost about 100lbs used to be heavy but it comes with the height lol. And I also notice a lot of patterns and stuff. Another thing is I think i see etheric auras idk, looks kinda like water or something it is very small but surrounds the body. Also been trying out the intuition works like a charm lol it is just all strange to me. Anyways I will just stop typing before I take up a whole page.

P.S. I have more stuff to share you just need to ask won't remember until I hear a keyword.

Last edited by Lost&confused : 24-02-2012 at 06:33 PM.