Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-07-2017, 12:57 AM
Seeker

throat chakra reacts to things i said

I wonder if anyone has had this experience or some insights on this:
I had a conversation today with a friend during which I said a few things that might have been challenging for them, or risky. Nothing bad that I regret but still, I'm not sure ultimately how they received my message. To add, it was over the phone so I couldn't gauge their reaction physically.

Shortly after and still, I am experiencing a sore throat. Very sore and I started to wonder if my throat chakra is having a reaction to what happened. I got to feeling like energy was focusing on my throat while often, i have tingles or activations throughout daily in my heart, third eye or sacral. First time with the throat.

Again, any and all opinions and/or experiences are welcome. thanks for taking the time.
Old 13-08-2017, 06:53 AM
Guide
It is not due to throat chakra. it is due to your health and drinking or eating of that type.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:41 PM
Newbie ;)

I also experience this often. If I have had a day where I wasn't as "nice" as I normally am. My words aren't always kind or honest, or if I'm holding things back, I will have a tight/sore/scratchy throat. As soon as I do some work on my throat chakra and set my intentions to honor myself and others with my words, the throat issues resolve. You're not crazy.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:30 AM
Experiencer
Sometimes I can feel my throat chakra close a bit if someone says something to me that lowers my energy or makes me upset.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 19-12-2017, 02:37 AM
Pathfinder
The stomach and the throat are the 2 areas that are most affected by energy.

We breath in energy, through our nose and mouth and it goes down into our digestive system.
We burp speak cough which releases energy.

Energy is everywhere, fresh energy, stale old energy, negative energy and so on and when we walk outside our home, we are amongst all that residual energy.
When we speak, whether its good or negatively, that energy is being created and comes out of our mouths or we swallow our words and say nothing and the energy then goes downwards.
When others speaak to us, we breathe in the the energy from their words, or it sits on our body and slowly penetrates our skin, or enters via our sacral/solar plexus area.

When our body becomes drained, tired, stressed the first signs is the throat becoming itchy, scratchy, ticklish and then the nose as we dont realise there is a blockage forming inside of us. Most wil mistake it as being the cold or flu symptoms.

But most times if we have a need to speak and choose to hold our words or choose to swallow, our throat chakra might go eep and we begin to cough.
If we speak negatively about another person we may all of a sudden feel our throat become dry as the energy we are releasing via the words is hot and harsh, the ears may even give a beep or a sharp sting as a warning.
If someoen speaks negatively towards us, we might feel our throat shut down, as the chakra shrinks from us breathing in that yucky energy.
The teeth might ache or tender gums, infections if we hold onto the energy in our mouths and dont release it..

Whenever you feel your throat becoming drained, or your thyroid and throat chakra becoming blocked, drink chicken soup.
This will rehydrate the throat and also put a thick lining so when you cough it dosnt become raw and then cause a blockage in the ears and nose.
It will also help boost your immune system and digestive system as these will also become drained and dry.

Energy is everywhere..