Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-07-2013, 06:26 PM
workinprogress

Exclamation Spells or Magic to get rid of bed bugs

"No rest for the wicked"

These suckers have invaded "my space". Anything I can do to ward/remove these things besides the "normal" route?
Old 22-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Master

It must be awful for you, they're terrible things but sorry I don't know of any spells to rid your area of the pesky bed bugs.

Jenny Crow
Old 23-07-2013, 01:40 AM
Eltanin Sadachbia

I wouldn't know about spells but I do try and use green methods of eliminating pests.

One tried and true method is using a crystalline type of substance such as borax or diotomaceous earth, and a sodium substance such as salt or baking soda. The former is used to scour the shell so the bugs lose moisture, and the later draws the moisture out of the bug and speeds the process.

I know the borax and salt works wonders on fleas, but I have never had bedbugs to try it on. You just powder the surfaces and vacuum every day. The vacuum is your best friend right now. Be sure to vacuum any cracks or seams, and under and around everywhere the little scutters can hide.

If you have an upholstery steamer (or if you can borrow one) it would do wonders for you as well.

Once you make a dent in them, I would recommend getting your hand on some dried chrysanthemum (petals) to powder and add to a spray bottle. It is a good repellent for many insect pests. I also like to spread the powder under furniture that I don't move often.

Good luck.
Old 24-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Master
i use a steam cleaner. always buy wool felt mattresses as these resist moisture and no moisture equals no bugs. not all mattresses can be steamed. also putting on your bed, a high stitch count cotton bed bug cover, might help too. you could ask them to chill out a bit. problem with lower life forms is that instincts are strong and so they are less easily influenced.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 24-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Knower

Go to Walmart, or some store like that. Buy some 20 Mule Team Borax. You will find it in the detergent aisle. lightly sprinkle it on your mattress and get it down in those little grooves. put it on the box springs/foundation of the bed...Pull your bed away from the wall, sprinkle lightly around and under the bed. put in in your closet floor or wherever you think those little critters may be. If you don't have a mattress cover, get you a plastic shower curtain and put it over your mattress and then put your sheet on. ..it kills fleas, roaches, ANTS, etc. If you have a cat or small animal roaming around ...keep them out of the room. probably would cause excess sneezing.
I use 1/2 tsp in water and drink it every day..suppose to have healing for the body...I'm alright, I'm alright..
Old 25-07-2013, 12:51 AM
WYN123

I watched a vid on u tube once about a guy who placed his mattress in a bin bag tied it up, took it on the front driveway in the baking heat in summer and left the critters to roast..
Old 25-07-2013, 01:07 AM
Niebla0007

Spells are not the answer to bedbugs infestation. Like what Vecta already pointed out, they live by their instinct and influence is gonna do little to them. My immediate solution is apply good repellant on you to lessen their attack, but that doesn't really stop them completely on their track.
The answer is really erradicating them and sterilising your place including all your clothes apart from all your furnitures after fumegation. Locate their hiding place. They like to cluster in between cracks of furnitures where you normally get bitten. Applying Malathion to the whole furniture should kill them, not ordinary insecticides. Ordinary insecticides won't successfully kill them.
The other problem with you is how they hitch on people and baggages,
so you may be helping them spread around right now.
Old 25-07-2013, 06:36 AM
workinprogress

Thanks guys.