Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-05-2019, 12:49 PM
Master

Very true NoOne,

In my own understanding, the crown is actually a connector ... connecting our in-form consciousness with Oneness awareness.

Old 23-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yes, definitely. I can't do it, unless the Kundalini is active and opens up the Sahasrara. That uppermost Chakra connects directly to heaven. When the Kundalini pierces through the Sahasrara for the first time, it creates an opening, with a permanent connection to Divine realms. It is a bit like a wormhole or interdimensional portal. Once it's open, there is a download of energy and information (Soma) from the higher realms. The gods (Devas) get their Shine from the constant flow of Soma into their bodies, so it is transformed into a light body and is no longer physical. This differentiates them from demons (Asuras, Rakshasas, etc...) who do not drink of the Soma and must therefore get their sustenance as parasites or spiritual predators, feeding on the energy of others.

I am not even through this thread yet, but I am very appreciative of it. I searched for a long time for people who knew about this kind of stuff and didn't find many, not even in spiritual communities. It took me a lot of research really to figure out what had happened to me. At the time that my chakras were unblocked, I couldn't have told you what a chakra was. Yet I can look back now and know what ones were clearly blocked and how they became unblocked.

I am really happy to find people that talk about having telepathic communication with higher entities, because this is what happened to me also. But I have not found many people that talk about this. The top post resonates greatly with me in how I experienced it. I can clearly see how my chakras were unblocked through certain painful experiences, and some that were less painful but put me far out of my comfort zone.
I can tell the moment when my third eye opened. I saw a flash of light and everything was consumed by light for a moment. Then I felt the flow of energy physically going through my head. I still feel it, but I can vividly remember the first day as it was a very strong sensation. After that I had very direct telepathic communication with beings that are probably in light body, and I would describe as 5th dimensional. They are clearly multi-dimensional and can access me. I can access them now and still sense them.

I searched for a long time before I fully figured out what had happened. Everything that I have found and even posts on this thread just confirms more and more to me that this is what happened to me. I started to meditate too around the beginning of my awakening. Which to me was a clear vibration raise. It began around 2014/2015, but really kicked off with the bulk of it in the summer of 2016, after I did some serious inner work. I didn't except the spiritual results, I was really just trying to improve my life, but I did make a lot of inner and outer improvements. I think it caused the spiritual awakening, combined with what I already knew and had experienced with the spiritual world. I now think it helped growing up in a Christian home, but also helped a lot when I rejected Christianity and explored other religions and spiritual practices. I feel now that I gained a lot from Jesus's message, without taking on the dogma of the Christian religion.

I had already seen things in the spirit realm that I couldn't just explain away, so even as rejecting Christianity, I continued to search during my 20s. After my awakening began, in my 30s, I went back to reading a lot of different texts. I read some Buddhist texts. I read some of the Vedas. I read the Nag Hammadi. I remember finding verses in, I think it was the Vedas (I could be wrong.), about the third eye opening and it described perfectly what I had experienced.

So I would say that with my chakras clearing and my third eye opening, it was all very natural and organic. There are a bunch of things that happened to me throughout my life that cause me to do certain things or become certain ways, that I hear spiritually minded people talk about now. But I wasn't doing that stuff specifically to unclear my chakras or raise my kundalini. There are a lot of minuet things that I went through or was interested in and studied, that seemed random at the time, but seem to link to my awakening or stuff I've learned about since.
What also happened was that I overcame a lot of the negative emotions that I used to have, to the point that I don't experience them or very rarely experience them in a much milder way that I used to. I feel that overcoming negative emotions is very much linked to the vibration raise.

I'm very much looking forward to finishing this thread and thank you to the OP for starting it, this is fascinating to me.
Old 23-05-2019, 05:51 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
in the process to the joys of spirit. the kundalini shakti. my engine to it was by going into like trances. living through things and clearing them. to become overwhelmed in joy as they cleared. you brought up sweat lodges and native american sacred ceremonies. as you can see from my picture im not native american. what was interesting is the majority of the trances to clear through felt to me like native american experinces from many generstions ago. why? i dont know or pretend to. at that time i felt compelled to read some books from native americans. read a few sentences and get swept away into like a trance and storms of emotions. then the bliss would come filling the space where the emotions previously lived. it was a fascinating couple of years doing this daily for hours at a time. tell it just one day came to an end. the joy became stuck in me all the time. the stuff that was stuck in me cleared all out. its strange to talk about it anymore like an old memory. i cant remember but remember what i remember. what i remember was like living in a time machine during the process.

Yeah I feel joy most times and some times get side tracked in unimportant drama.But more and more I quickly come back to my senses and there it is.
It does seem to be that clutter of negative emotions from the past that attempt to drag a person back to old ways of being.(raised in violence and drunkenness)
I believe in my heart of hearts that everyone really has the same spiritual language but words get in the way.
Trance is an awesome medicine. In a sweat lodge we use trance, while singing, while being overcome by hot steam (Mothers Breath of life)
We say we are reborn out of Mothers womb when we crawl out of the lodge.
Old 23-05-2019, 06:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
It’s a pity you guys are having your best discussions when it is night in Europe.

A few topics were brought up, where I’d like to chime in.

Regarding Soma, this is also known as Amrita, Nectar or Ambrosia, the food of the gods. I cannot exactly say what it is, because it remains mostly a mystery and incredibly under-studied. My own feeling is that on a physical level, it is DMT (the spirit molecule), which is secreted by the pineal gland under the right circumstances. This is why the pinecone, and sprinkling holy water, the water or nectar of immortality with a pinecone is such a central theme in most ancient religions, particularly in the middle east.

Shivani mentioned the Churning of the Milk Ocean myth, which is usually used to explain how the Soma was obtained by the gods and denied to demons (asuras). On another level, like Shivani rightly said, it is an allegory for the functioning of the human energetic system with mount Meru (the philosopher’s stone) doing the churning, with its spinning around. Vasuki represents the Kundalini Serpent, which is push-pulled and spun by three gods on the one side and three asuras on the other. Vishnu sits atop the churning stone. He is associated with the central heart chakra, so we can assume the stone represents the heart chakra, the gods the upper three and the asuras the lower three chakras, or at least that is one interpretation. The churning stone could also be representative of the pineal gland (possibly the Bindu Chakra, that Shivani mentioned), which does have a stony core to it, made up of piezoelectric crystals. The end result of this churning is Soma, or DMT. When this substance is first secreted, it has a bitter taste, which is supposedly poisonous, so one must spit it out. Shiva’s drinking of the poison represents this in the Story. When I feel the bitter taste in my mouth, instead of spitting it out, I always ask Shiva „to drink the poison”. Once the bitter taste has passed, the Soma becomes extremely sweet, which is why the ancient Greeks described it as a combination of Milk, Honey and Wine.

When this Soma, which is DMT only on the physical level, but has a higher-vibratory energetic equivalent, an as yet unknown state of matter (Liquid Light), hits the brain, an extremely pleasurable, highly orgasmic feeling is created, centred on the brain, but also spreading outwards, distributed by the chakras and nadis. The focus of this sensation, which is accompanied by intense heat and light, is the top of the head, the Sahasrara. There is a sensation of connection to a higher realm, as the Soma appears to stream upwards through an opening at the top of the head. Some Buddhist monks will even go as far as creating a physical hole in their head to help this process. From personal experience, I can tell you that it is very hard to break through this last barrier and many people never manage it. I myself needed divine help to manage it, which I will describe below.

So, I described how my Kundalini Awakening was triggered by a visit from the Goddess, in my case in her most ancient Sumerian form as Inanna. I was spending a lot of time in the British Museum, contemplating her objects of worship and that of other Sumerian Gods (The Anunnaki / Elohim / Devas), which is why she chose to appear to me in this form. When she first appeared to me (This was in December 2012, in London), I was washing up in the Kitchen. She performed Shaktipat on me and blasted me with an incredible amount of energy that cleared the karmic block in my heart chakra, which was causing me a lot of problems. I then went into my room and lied down, to allow the serpent to wiggle itself all the way to the top of the head. However, it was then stuck again, bumping against my skull and unable to break through, causing blunt pain and uncomfortable pressure. I wasn’t aware at that point that Inanna had been in the kitchen the whole time and she floated into my room, in her light-being form to help me out once again. She spread her light-tentacles around me and fully enveloped me in her shining, bright, white light. She merged with me energetically and the feeling was very much like a sexual union, with a pulsating feeling, similar to a full-body orgasm, but much more intense and powerful. It was this additional sexual energy (Shakti) that enabled the serpent to finally break through the skull. Like I said, there was a tearing sound, followed by the rushing of water and incredible relief as this pressure was finally gone. I then expanded outwards in all directions in a sea of white, bright light and experienced what I can only describe as Heaven or Nirvana. In this boundless state I was all-knowing and understood everything. When I returned to my constrained, bodily existence, I could only take back a tiny fraction of the infinite knowledge that was available to me there, but it still gave me an incredible insight into the mysteries of Life and the Universe.

This post is long enough as it is, but I might return to some of the other topics and questions that were brought up previously. As you can see, it is impossible to treat this vast and complex topic with any kind of brevity. TBC…
after reading all three of your descriptions i believe we are all talking about the same thing. that bad taste you desrcibed i experince as the kundalini shakti introduces herself to areas that have not become her yet. she drinks it up and filters through it making it into her. then that has the taste of her. as they are now the same. her agenda being and her power being to make everything one. all her. making everything feel and taste of her pure essence.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 23-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Yeah I feel joy most times and some times get side tracked in unimportant drama.But more and more I quickly come back to my senses and there it is.
It does seem to be that clutter of negative emotions from the past that attempt to drag a person back to old ways of being.(raised in violence and drunkenness)
I believe in my heart of hearts that everyone really has the same spiritual language but words get in the way.
Trance is an awesome medicine. In a sweat lodge we use trance, while singing, while being overcome by hot steam (Mothers Breath of life)
We say we are reborn out of Mothers womb when we crawl out of the lodge.

i found that sounds made during trance like experinces helps pave the way to a deeper and fuller clearing. for me it was like yodeling i suppose. or singing to hypnotic sounds from music. this song i used often because of the sounds. in feeling from the ears and testing various things, sounds from songs. some worked better than ever. finding one that worked i found for me gives a synergistic effect. amplifying the depth for more clearing. to help bring one into a space for that kind of healing. i suppose people would generaly think music i used was dark and by no means spiritual. i dont know? i only know what seemed to work well for me. rain when i die from alice in chains. the hypnotoc sounds starting around 1 minute 20 seconds. letting that soak into the ears and then like singing to the sounds. for me sysnergistic. the song. one of many. music for me helped. https://youtu.be/qR0K0mmm6R4

comtinued. also i found. swaying back and forth. side to side. feeling it into oneself helped to. its been many years now since i did this activity. but will never forget how thankful i am for how it helped me clear through things. number one for me on a practice that works well.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 23-05-2019, 08:05 PM
Guide
I apologize if this has already been addressed. But can you describe the up and down you feel during kundalini. I've reached the end of my healing and just yesterday I felt like my happy old self. Until early this morning I felt my body releasing of old anger and resentment
Old 23-05-2019, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
I apologize if this has already been addressed. But can you describe the up and down you feel during kundalini. I've reached the end of my healing and just yesterday I felt like my happy old self. Until early this morning I felt my body releasing of old anger and resentment

for me that process of it had to do with the emotional body releasing to make room for the joy and silence. some refer to as being born again. from a place where one experinces from mostly the mind and emotions. to later mostly from bliss and silence. it could take years for a lot of it to clear and transition. for me it took a couple years for the bulk of it. then became minor speed bumps that isn't much a big deal.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 23-05-2019, 08:31 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
for me that process of it had to do with the emotional body releasing to make room for the joy and silence. some refer to as being born again. from a place where one experinces from mostly the mind and emotions. to later mostly from bliss and silence. it could take years for a lot of it to clear and transition. for me it took a couple years for the bulk of it. then became minor speed bumps that isn't much a big deal.

Thank you so much for your response. i tried finding answers online but didn't see anything
Old 23-05-2019, 11:53 PM
Legrand

Just love this tread,

Thank you all and each to simply exist.

Shri Aurobindo talked a lot about the supramental to develop as living beings in an attempt to make this life Divine.

As Kundalini awake persons were do you place yourself in such an attempt?

I'm asking simply because I feel a urge to explore with Shakti's help every part of this "matter" in the universe not yet open to Shiva until everything created to feel apart dances as One under the Sun.

Enjoy!
Old 24-05-2019, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Gosh Shivani!

You never cease to amaze!

We are just scratching the surface, my friend.

Like running, I also experienced a bitter taste (bile salts) upon my initial practice of Khechari Mudra which continued for some time.

I tried both Jal Neti and Sutra Neti (nasal cavity cleansing kriyas).
I tried Vastra Dhauti and Nauli Kriyas (stomach purification exercises)
I gave up salt, sugar...drank heaps of water...drank my own urine (Amaroli)..

After three months, the bitter bile taste did not subside...It became so unbearable to the point I had to discontinue the practice of Khechari Mudra... although, I still practiced the shortened form of it...that is, pressing my tongue up against the top palate, behind my top teeth at the same time as I did moola bhandha (pelvic floor exercises) to complete the energetic loop.

As for the medulla centre...I have the feeling that this is associated with the Vishuddhi (Throat Chakra) as it seems to have more to do with the lymbic and lymphatic systems, including the thyroid gland, than any other higher order of brain function...I could be wrong about that though...never given it much thought before today.

I also appreciate the comments of all who are enjoying this thread. I am very much "in my element" in discussions such as these, over trying to find a workable definition for the word "ego".

At least I can speak from direct experience when discussing these issues (and now, that tongue gets planted firmly within my cheek cavity).

Thank you.