Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-06-2017, 04:23 AM
Knower
THE CREATIVE SPIRIT - THE hIDDEn CLUES

THE CREATIVE SPIRIT
- THE hIDDEn CLUES

:
Hi It's a me IChill So I allowed myself to share some thoughs (Sunday Reflections) Where people coming in today world? easy a target, we're easy off-course, just pain enough for not being in a state of constantly overstimulated Mind, the technologies that enslave us to electronic devices are turning us away from the signs(clues) and we're still not seeing the beautiful living soul, is through trusting the matter of the soul-Insight(higher-mind) When i finally began my journey, and finally trusted the Path, No matter, I would take this and see how far i would go, if I truly believed everything that happened and more to come - I would give my own EGO up, that was low at the moments. This world is not what I was told. Or else I am something that foretell, see strings of meaning to come. And learning from the breadcrumbs that are just There(focus on matter) I guess a lot came from this i call the "The Creative Spirit". And how can i be sure to make such a needed sacrifice a part of oneself identity to be deleted, so in return one can be shown and even healed? Or at least, find oneself a'new. All i need Is Just my mind and a good pair of eyes, while being aware around me surroundings and things will come step by step over time.
The Clues, when you're finding a "INTERGALACTIC -anomaly". (my own word) most original nostalgic word, or a path that could be shown, but something were being discuss ONLINE, but self-founded words/faiths/Wisdom/Knowledge , create! I have to rewrite my understanding to i know nothing and even if i do, -- I will still use skepticism I found out later years later in my own experiences i learned from exploring my own version of the world instead being manipulated by society (how to think/dress/do. It was like nothing like before.. I've been shown a lot and empowering myself over the years with similar belief as Law of Attraction and Manifestation - and Meaningful Coincidence --> Great rewards after that there, trusting spirit = one-self, loving oneself - to every creation - we are one, under a spell we cant seem to get a grasp on. But it made me curious and respected to it. I am glad, i dont have to think in all details constantly, that just so insanely to even comprehend, we cant do anywhere close enough to it. A Though that once a time must be required to be, so Large and deep that it's can be constructed and able to if you are trying at all, but again, everything just had a flow like a flow, we just need to balance in it, in other ways, you want to focus your eyes, but also not focusing them.. How can i do that?? and the actions of my actions can make some fruits be seen.. So what am i saying: I guess this is another perspective to witness, since we're are part of a greater design that still will surprising us, controlling us, but we need the "brain and glasses - MAYBE SEE or MaYBE not" because the clues are not always hard to be found, but some are indeed, if we arent sure. This time when we find people that we need in some way need to make contract too, if you allow yourself to do it(after all, the creative spirit ahead options on our way we're doing it)

sometimes the student becomes the Master (and in the future, you are again the student, depends on the clues, is it for you or the him/she/stranger ) After this surprising fact came up, I sat here reflecting my thoughts on my lately experience that is a good meaningful event for assisting another, t, where one will ask, when random seems either to random or else i Am Random. I feel sometimes Synchronicity are an important role in assisting, growing, learning, helping people to achieve new insights that need to be heard between two people = meaningful. After being aware of the topic, then one can begin to be very sure, what’s this might be about, no I know now. This conversation wasn’t for me, well normal synchronicity events are personal breadcrumbs for us to follow up on, so we can archive the benefits thats meaningful to the person’s path, The dance of life, we sing along too, the tuning is everlasting and moves the universe we know it as. I was there to shrine the spark of light, to one who thought the impossible wasn’t possible, but I do believe it will help them, they just need to light a single candle in their room of darkness. The Creative Spirit is very complex and ever changing, and we fuel it by the thought energies we sent and receive throughout life, knowingly or not.

Sounds? Unseen forces? Synchronicity? Ooo there most be an intelligent mind behind every single thought & action caused from the “Creative Spirit” whatever you prefer to name it as. The source is creative and will Spellbind the life thread of every life from its own of existence of itself, it’s meaning, that is important on our journey of life to align us with, the path, one will walk, while our thread of life are connected to the points in this place & time, when and why, everything and encounter that are desired will manifest itself to be there - more or less, but someone who will never understand this “tool of connecting potential” well they never ever and ever, being aware of their own breadcrumbs the creative spirit had made to them to be picked up.. Crumbs and events who care really, such a small thing. Well everything in how we truly perceive life and the world itself - Your knowledge is in your essence of being(in/out) can be very useful indeed, but this time instead of needing conformation on a personal interest in hope of gaining insights important to upgrade or learn about this “unsure thing” in life. So at first we need to be sure, when we’re at some point are triggered to know

it’s a Synchronicity event as. 2th or 3th time the charm right, it’s now in my handbook()since knowing people wouldn’t just bring that up…and this timing haha, random or not, this fits me fine to comment too, I listened in, and waited until I heard the story ended and I could possible help with that problem with some few personal ideas for subconscious programming so one can winkle the toes and waking up., if falling into SP again, but the problem is to remove the heaviness over one’s body, or learn to fight the fear of the unknown, it truly kill everything true to oneself, even kills spirituality. This wasn’t lucid dreaming far from it, even though this can grant one, separation and access to astral realm but that not what I am here to tell. No need too - i offer the ticket exit that easily and even well known, but it learning do it subconsciously -- defensive instinct can be learn though the mind, finds the word that connects all of the times it happened and spice it up with wingle toes, combo, more like jump electrical cables are powering up to gain control this time then, before after how one learn to behave under SP. Is based different independent and the the have deep one are in it, I told it wasnt lucid dreaming, but more in a weird misunderstood state of mind, where one is in dualistic mindset of wakefulness and being sleep. I didnt have to speak many sentences, a few words were enough, to see the eyes i had some ways that relates so much to the episodes, the weird vibes, sensations, even sounds and everything the box can carry if opened-

You’re in weird sensation and fearful state of mind, it’s the bridge of Sleep paralyses, some people are experiencing this, without knowing what it is at first, it becomes horrifying, panics cause much more harm, than loosing the ability to intake air normally and so on. The victim has never found an answer or something relevant to enlighten this problem up, this person thought it was connected to lucid dreaming, after reading sometime the dangers of it, but the SP can also be trippy with visuals that takes form behind the eyelids. All signs shows that its SP since the person mostly was trapped by one’s own mind - and ignorance -> fear, but again I agree some sleep paralyses are very strong, and can affect one to be fully stoned with no power in the bed - not even a without small movement in the toes, eyelids, or fingers..

drowning too deep, an endless void, hungry eating one's sanity, this person could stay in this state of being for hours and hours - believing one never are going to wake up again, a dream after a dream, but not dreaming. But sure it had something about lucid dreaming after-reading about the risks that were so similar! But it’s a good story how one can be the one that helps out, you’re the one who has an answer another person lacks. And even funnier time and place, led to morning after party, since I’ve been celebrating from graduation in school, but the point were two people randomly surprising each other in the end - but I’ve had my own SP to deal with in the past, some insights -guidance were in over it, learned by spirit, since i believe one can help themselves, instead joining the circus: fear of the unknown, subconsciously with the help of the “Creative Spirit”, (higher part) the unseen force that works with the energy that are sent out to be in progress to come up in your life at point, where people normally receives blessing in form of special and very personal encounters, so one can achieve whatever are desired in their path of own development

We call this unseen force: synchronicity, where potential energy is being made into encounters, so it can manifest itself to existing and becoming useful to the force of assisting the ones in need, than only being aware to our own limited place in this realm. The Creative Spirit will sometime require or make an optional option for your own choosing, after all the universe search for meaningful events, and mostly people learn to find answers by themselves, but the answer can truly act on purpose to discover the reason this manifested itself to existing with or without your accept, we are to respond in the small wonders of life in how we to step up to inform or help to enlighten these lost children, who cries for a sign or a blessing to make it stop.. Instead of being the student, we become the master, and when another encounter, most likely the student again, and if we chose so to focus in our reality with accept from our higher-self, spirit, the ones that sort the threads of energy, the source behind the true planning of all motives that are behind this deep and tricky creativity that roles and alternates to allow us to dominate our world(s) in co-existing, as fine creators, the reality of potential energies, meaning, ideas, problem solver to situations, so the outcomes will manifest itself into existing and overlay, if one play the song and speak up, while our true being of highest existence,
the life essence, the soul essence behind this force has to sings along to the dance of life,
we just need to sing among the ones and keep the tunes on.

you know the drill, when people aren’t prepared to the answers, they seek, if people doesn’t allow themselves to understand, or they simple can’t understand, because how could they really? limited to themselves in believing, the abundances that are set up, and effects one negatively from front seat horror thriller of being the what the thinkers will come up with,,, corruptions experience can be messy, repeat.. so they could never really be clear in how to help themselves in the first place. It’s not their fault - this is very alien, so otherworldly to the victims. The fear that strikes in their hearts, not again, ****,****,**** and hatred for being powerless, empowered by the fear of the unknown thats ****ty it’s heavy, and weird psychotic visions and vibrations, even sounds hah, the lost children, while they’re neither the front driver nor the customer that normally is controlling the situation, nah this is your Prison, your greatest perfected hell - so let’s hope, if this Synchronicity event was real and true, a meaningful event to this one, it wasnt for me, but it 2th 3th sign under 24 hours of a subjects with different people to random that suddenly opens up while i set next to them, thats a new one for me.. Beware of the clues, we have to listen after, or else, we can miss it. It has to shed some light on the answers, meaningful event. i guess you see the picture... or nevermind enough said, But trust your instinct, the creative it, knowingly or not. I grateful for everything a bit overkill with the manuscript but i take! spirit is always waiting for new options to take, one is pretty much their own master, but then again not at all, but something it is indeed. We can only find it ourselves.

The creative Spirit (iguess some part of it -universe model for all life support, assist) -o Ancient LiVing Soul Matter - Maybe has nothing to do or was behind all this or not- call it what u want, and the relationship between matter and (soul), dualistic world, has some view, like alchemy occult, it is the only true thing to highest to archive - a relationship. I am on your side. It knows. before you know there's a special part of one, they will live and be spoken no matter what cost, there the ideas begin to take interest and connect one to more and ideas + important + improvement with added notes over time -> to transmute us, but learning -> meaningful = best for all = empowering
gaining insights from an independent unseen matrix-changer, sorcerer, hive-mind overlord dimensional master, allknowing
with An umbilical cord(s) supplies a baby() in the uterus with all the important nutrients...
I know, whAT I know, but do i truly Know? what I think to know and know comes from knowing. I am in the knowing, if i think i Know for now.
(The real love lies in a true understand) but knowing is to know you know nothing.

One Love :=)

*Update: Contemplating and reflecting on a subject
(Synchronicities - Signed to help others(similar), unconsciously - A larger plan - Random is best for best results - Causes: The Creative Spirit)
Just some food for thoughts - Ultimate "oneness" of the universe --> Req: relationship to The Creative Spirit - Honest Feelings
Mind and matter and consciousness = meaningful events(clues) --> Touches A Soul --> IN NEED OF HELP --> Synchronicities (POWER=LOVE) Event = Healing

Last edited by IChill : 25-06-2017 at 05:28 AM.