Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I understand what you're saying.

It is just that those "earthbound souls" aren't in the physical, but on the "imagination plane", as far as I understand. They just appear to be in the physical, because people can't discern between what objectively is, and what subjectively is. Same with out-of-body experiences, lucid dreaming, astral projections.

That is certainly an opinion although I am not sure what is meant here by the "imagination plane".

My understanding is that there are various categories of earthbound souls who no longer have a physical body but remain on the physical plane. These include:
  1. Those who do not realise that they have actually died. They may have had a strong belief that death was the end of everything, and yet they find themselves still present, unchanged as personalities. So they assume that they are still physically alive but they don't understand why everyone ignores them. They resist any guidance which suggests that they are "dead".
  2. Those relatively undeveloped people who know that they are dead, but they are so attached to material existence that they cannot move on.
  3. Those who are more developed and who also know that they are dead, but they may be so concerned with family left behind and how they will manage that they too cannot move on. Eventually they have to accept that their families will have to learn to cope without them.
  4. Those who know that they have died and they are not particularly attached to all that they have left behind, but they simply have no idea what to do next. In such cases these people just need a bit of guidance to move away from the physical plane.

All this is gleaned from the considerable amount of literature concerning the after-death state. It may all be completely wrong. But, as I said earlier, one day we will all find out for ourselves, and it is worth being prepared.

Peace.
Old 23-11-2018, 01:08 PM
Ascender

OOhh I love this topic. I would disagree that there is nothing out there trying to trick us. Just look at all of the contradicting messages, it seems there's a lot out there trying to trick us. And no, I don't believe it's all just by humans, we are all influenced by other things all the time.
I've heard everything from do go to the light, don't and it doesn't matter because you end up where you are supposed to be anyway. I'm skeptical about that opinion that we always end up where we are supposed to be. Personally I'm leaning more towards it's a trick. It seems there's an agenda behind keeping us here, and we have the ability to have lives on other planets and/or dimensions, so why come back here to this hellish boot camp? Unless, of course, we still need these lessons that can be learned here. But then, I would think, it would be presented more as "you need these lessons" than the way it seems to be presented.
A good one to look into on this topic is Robert Stanley and his experience of meeting Enki, who appeared as a being of light, but was actually not good at all.
Old 23-11-2018, 07:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I'm skeptical about that opinion that we always end up where we are supposed to be.

We each have a vibration which is like the sum total of our spiritual, mental and emotional vibrations. It makes sense that when the body dies we find ourselves on a plane or dimension which matches our own vibration, surrounded by people of similar vibrations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
It seems there's an agenda behind keeping us here, and we have the ability to have lives on other planets and/or dimensions, so why come back here to this hellish boot camp? Unless, of course, we still need these lessons that can be learned here. But then, I would think, it would be presented more as "you need these lessons" than the way it seems to be presented.

We can consider this from a personality perspective or a Soul perspective. The personality often struggles with our circumstances, whether they be physical, emotional or mental. But from a Soul perspective, it is all learning and all necessary, and the challenges of the personality may have been specifically chosen by the Soul.

Life on other planets and dimensions may well be possible, but perhaps we have to graduate from here before we can consider these options. Otherwise it is like taking a child out of primary school and putting it in a university so it can experience higher learning. Such a child would be lost. Preparation is necessary.

You may regard life on Earth as a "hellish boot camp". I see beauty and wonder all around, and there is so much to be grateful for.

Peace.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:49 AM
Suspended
Guide
Ok ove had a life review it was insane to me because I was not spiritually open at the time.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:31 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
That is certainly an opinion although I am not sure what is meant here by the "imagination plane".

My understanding is that there are various categories of earthbound souls who no longer have a physical body but remain on the physical plane. These include:
  1. Those who do not realise that they have actually died. They may have had a strong belief that death was the end of everything, and yet they find themselves still present, unchanged as personalities. So they assume that they are still physically alive but they don't understand why everyone ignores them. They resist any guidance which suggests that they are "dead".
  2. Those relatively undeveloped people who know that they are dead, but they are so attached to material existence that they cannot move on.
  3. Those who are more developed and who also know that they are dead, but they may be so concerned with family left behind and how they will manage that they too cannot move on. Eventually they have to accept that their families will have to learn to cope without them.
  4. Those who know that they have died and they are not particularly attached to all that they have left behind, but they simply have no idea what to do next. In such cases these people just need a bit of guidance to move away from the physical plane.

All this is gleaned from the considerable amount of literature concerning the after-death state. It may all be completely wrong. But, as I said earlier, one day we will all find out for ourselves, and it is worth being prepared.

Peace.

From my experience this is accurate, however watching supernatural depictions in the media, it is overblown how often souls stay behind because they are attached to something on the Earth plane. You need your guides or loved ones to help you cross over, every once in awhile you meet someone who made a rash decision to come to Earth without making the proper arrangements.